slug.com slug.com
11 11

Governor Kate Brown urges citizens to call the police on illegal Thanksgiving Dinners.

ramzpaul 8 Nov 25
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What is that aircraft on your profile???

Seems odd that strip clubs are allowed to be open in the same areas where churches are closed. I'm guessing a lap dance would pose a greater threat than sitting in church.

Satch Level 6 Nov 27, 2020

They will run a sanctuary city or state and hide or protect illegals and advise everyone to accept this lawlessness by not speaking up about it. BUT, by all means if you see your neighbor celebrating Thanksgiving with more than the states alloted number of people then you better call the cops and narc on them.
So no hypocrisy here, it is far more dangerous to have dinner with friends and family than letting illegals who ignored our laws and dodge accountability run amok recking our economy, killing our citizens, and breaking our laws.
When will the American people realize that they better start voting for different people to govern, BEFORE it is too late!

Genghis Level 6 Nov 27, 2020

I'd like to see some videos of police busting through doors of people having dinner. Imagine if they had to drag people out of the house.

God! She's found her megalomania high. This is from 2 hours ago. I guess for Christmas, this single, working mama (me) is gonna lose employment because I will not take no damn vaccine:

And who is assigned to count heads at the Governor's Manson????

Serg97 Level 8 Nov 25, 2020

This just in: Oregon's 2 week freeze won't end in 2 weeks. Oregon has just been ordered stricter lockdown rules for the rest of the year.

I wouldn't mess with a woman who can cock a bird that big.

A1fredo Level 7 Nov 25, 2020

I'm lucky, my neighbours would claim to not know me rather than rat on me... And I them.

Not all sheriffs and district attorneys plan to enforce the unconstitutional law. Not everyone believes the Oregon constitution gives Brown the ability to make laws.

The Sheriff in my hometown put out a statement that ended in a sentence that basically said "If you civilly disobey, we will back you up, have a great weekend".

I live in Washington, but still, it was really cool to see.

@Malachite we need more officials to give us that kind of back up

Democrats: DEFUND THE POLICE!!

Also Democrats: CALL THE POLICE!!!

Can we not all just make our own decisions?

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 37

Photos 472 More

Posted by Regin1999Can't say I haven't run across this type a few times....

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhere is the lie?

Posted by CourseofEmpireCheckmate

Posted by Regin1999Words of wisdom

Posted by CourseofEmpireComing soon or even happening already?

Posted by CourseofEmpireA British children's story telling the truth.

Posted by RLeeBarkerThey're banning Dr. Seuss books and pulling them from shelves. And these people have the nerve to call others "Nazis."

Posted by CourseofEmpireActual material that's being taught in New York public schools right now. In the end, if you're white, you're vermin, a pestilence, nothing but pure evil. A tsunami of antiwhite hatred is coming.

Posted by RLeeBarkerThe New Valentine

Posted by CourseofEmpireYep, they’re coming for everyone on the right, even moderate Normie types, as well as so-called centrists who are against much of the Progressive agenda.

Posted by sqeptiqLooks like someone cucked and deleted this post, but it was a spicy one!

Posted by vonLeibnizI'm just saying hi after having signed up here. I heard Ramz mentioning this place on Youtube. So, hi from Sweden! I'll include a a picture of me and our cat.

Posted by RLeeBarkerWe have each others' back.

Posted by sqeptiq"Want a balloon, li'l buddy? How about some cotton candy? Let me give you your boat back! It's floating down here. We all float down here!"

Posted by CourseofEmpireIt’s funny that Democrats are openly advocating censorship and re-education camps, both things they said Trump/Pence would do after the 2016 elections, neither of which actually happened...

Posted by jdrerbHappy Holiday

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #youtube #biden #money #Police #reason #truth #death #god #culture #whites #rights #democrats #politics #USA #China #society #vote #freedom #evidence #Canada #children #videos #liberal #TheTruth #evil #fear #nation #racist #racism #friends #community #chinese #kids #hell #crime #conservative #propaganda #book #justice #religion #Christian #antifa #population #violence #sex ...

Members 1,665Top