slug.com slug.com
5 4

There's no going back for the GOP or the country after this. I think this may just be what spawns the death spiral that destroys the GOP and America as we know it forever. I always knew once Trump was nominated, it would be life altering. That his presidency would unleash the proverbial toothpaste that could never be put back into the tube. It would change the attitudes of people. Bring to the surface all those feelings of despair, anger, bitterness, and hatred that lay seething beneath the American psyche for years on both left and right. This rage we witness now, whether by left or right is the culmination of years of feeling left behind, abandoned, betrayed. The Trump presidency represents a Pandora's box that has been opened and cannot be closed. It was necessary. It had to happen. It's a day I've been waiting for for years.

RLeeBarker 5 Jan 7
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's time to disengage. No point in fighting for control of a government especially when no one will cede any ground. Time to go your own way and set up your own state.

Demographics is destiny. We don't agree with the left and we can't coexist with lunatics. I agree with forming like minded groups, and we also need to support our own.
I think we need to teach each other marketable skills and form self sustaining communities. We have innate qualities that can overcome the odds.
Also this is my first comment on slug, Your a great man Ramz.

Correct, that is what made Wednesday a Triumph in the War of the Spirit, the end of the beginning and the beginning of the end.

Now you have the Dems in power who cheated their way in and will now cheat in every future election to keep power

What needs to be done is to NAME THE JEW. Nothing is possible without it. For all of Trump's maga-maga passion, he sucked up to Jews, the people most responsible for impugning him and pushing globalism against American nationalism. And all these angry Trumpers blame China, Russia, Iran, and even dinky Venezuela than face up to the fact that the US is a Jewish supremacist nation where both parties do nothing but suck up to Jews. And the problem is not 'leftism'. The super rich are with the Democrats and own the cucks in the GOP. Does anyone really think the Jewish super-rich fund the Democrats to bring about communism that will take away their wealth? And if indeed the Democrats are leftists into equality, how come they never call for equal justice for Jews and Palestinians?

The only hope is to Name the Jew(but without going 14/88 retard). And we need to call for White Liberation from Jewish Supremacism. Whites need to stop serving the Judeo-Nazi supremacism of Jews who've gotten totally out of control.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 18

Photos 459 More

Posted by sqeptiq"Want a balloon, li'l buddy? How about some cotton candy? Let me give you your boat back! It's floating down here. We all float down here!"

Posted by CourseofEmpireIt’s funny that Democrats are openly advocating censorship and re-education camps, both things they said Trump/Pence would do after the 2016 elections, neither of which actually happened...

Posted by jdrerbHappy Holiday

Posted by AfterthoughtNRA moves from NY to Texas another step toward Partition

Posted by jdrerbFinally, the confederate battle flag flies in Washington!

Posted by AfterthoughtRecord decline in US Cancer Deaths in 2020 thanks to LUNG CANCER! Need I say more? [abcnews.go.com]

Posted by RLeeBarkerSenate Could Have Votes To Impeach, McConnell “Pleased” About The Idea | ZeroHedge

Posted by RLeeBarkerSenate Could Have Votes To Impeach, McConnell “Pleased” About The Idea | ZeroHedge

Posted by AfterthoughtBiden affirms our strategy of destroying the GOP. The Enemy needs the second party to maintain the illusion of choice. We will be taking that illusion away.

Posted by sqeptiqI've solved the case! Quanisha was choking on a Popeye's sandwich, and the nice burly white man performed the Heimlich Maneuver on her.

Posted by AfterthoughtReflections on January Sixth's triumph in The War of the Spirit: Someone Crossed the Rubicon, but it wasn't Trump, it was us.

Posted by RLeeBarkerForeign Aid.

Posted by RLeeBarkerI'll just leave this here...

Posted by CourseofEmpireNever forget this.

Posted by ramzpaulMerry Christmas!

Posted by Afterthought How the next 30 days may unfold - and then the rest of history Dec 20th - Jan 2nd - Christmas and New Years Sun Jan 3rd - Congress Starts Mon Jan 4th Trump rally in Georgia for Senate Runoff...

Members 1,566Top