slug.com slug.com
6 6

America has blessed Israel for over 147 billion dollars. Has it blessed us as promised? [rumble.com]

ramzpaul 8 May 19
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This comment is about the heading (as opposed to a video of a rambling man).

America has been blessed far beyond what we have deserved for having blessed Israel. We have lived under God’s protection in relative prosperity for an amazingly long time. This, despite the way we have “kicked God out” of our schools, our public places, daily lives and of our Government (long before the democrat party said God wasn’t allowed in their party). This blessing continues despite the fact that we chose to legalize the murder of millions of babies (often using funds taken from Christian taxpayers) and to fight against Him in nearly every issue. I can name many other reasons why God would have been justified in Not blessing America, but I will leave it with the fact that we don’t deserve all the blessings He has showered upon us; and our support of Israel’s right to exist (and not to be exterminated), may be the last reason He has to not withdraw His blessings and protection completely.

IMO

America has blessed the entire world, and America is the first to get blamed for the world’s troubles. Is it really a surprise that Israel hasn’t returned the favor?

Israel (as a nation) has returned the favor far more than you will ever know. Ever heard of Stuxnet. Being on the frontline against one of the greatest enduring threats to the entire free world, isn’t a trivial thing.

They not only bless us, they live everyday paying the price for blessing us and the entire free world. I understand that my decades dealing with classified information makes some things more obvious to me, but a lot of classified Intel is constantly leaking to the world and even if it is unconfirmed (I don’t confirm or deny any of it), the evidence is abundant and overwhelming that Israel has been greatly blessing America (and the free world as a whole) and has paid the price.

But if you only want to look at the narrative of the ignorant haters, that’s your right.

@Daveclark5 No, I haven’t heard of Stuxnet. I don’t hate Israel. I’m just a tad bit bitter that America continually offers the world help, and receives basically nothing in return except hate. I suppose I just lumped Israel in there with the rest of the world without any real thought.

In the Yom Kippur war, Democrats opposed helping Israel, and Nixon and Kissinger went all in in support of Israel. Nixon gave Israel bigly military supplies.

Thank you Nixon!

I thank God for that. We don’t need to be the nation God used to bless Israel, but I’m glad we are. God has blessed this nation abundantly beyond our blessings to Israel. Should we choose to pull back our support for Israel and their right not to be exterminated, God would be right to withdraw His blessings on America and simply bless a different nation for stepping up and being a part of His plan.

The only benefit that I know of, in the monetary aspect, was during the 1973 war, Israel took the f15 or f16 from US (Israel was commandering everything to fight even civilian Cessna prop planes) when it was still in development and perfected the gyroscope that was giving the US engineers (Lockheed?) problems and gave it back to the US saving taxpayers research money for other things and proved it in combat use. I believe Israel primarily was using Phantom f4 and maybe French Mirage jets. But it may have been token gesture if you consider the USS Liberty incident.

Supposedly, in the 1980s, Israel captured a lot of top line Migs and gave a squadron of them to US and they were being used and tested at Nellis AFB, but I have no proof of that claim. So assuming its factual, does that research testing analysis compare to 147B$...only to bureaucrats accountants.

The only other conclusion I can think of, would be its an investment to protect oil, a 'friendly' base staging area if large military deployment was needed or wanted. But then that means corporatocracy.

Lots of computer tech has come from Israeli tech development
[en.wikipedia.org]

The only benefit that I know of, in the monetary aspect, was during the 1973 war, Israel took the f15 or f16 from US (Israel was commandering everything to fight even civilian Cessna prop planes) when it was still in development and perfected the gyroscope that was giving the US engineers (Lockheed?) problems and gave it back to the US saving taxpayers research money for other things and proved it in combat use.

It's interesting you should mention this, because there are articles being written in 2021 about the USAF acquiring new F-15EX fighter jets to replace its aging stable of F-15C & F-15D airframes, which has been met with a lot of criticism. But the reality is, the USAF still needs an air superiority fighter to balance out its "high-low" doctrine; the F-35 is NOT an air superiority fighter - nor was it ever designed to be one (1) - and its per-hour operational costs are over 150% what was proposed; and finally, the F-22 program has been shut down (not to mention its per-hour costs are outrageous for a platform that has no real equal atm).

Enter the venerable old F-15, which is still in use by allies across the globe and has received considerable upgrades that are now available to the U.S free of charge. So while it's not a true 5th gen fighter, it is a 4th gen plus that is highly capable.

Now here's the fun part: those considerable upgrades? Came in large part on Israel's dime.

(1) The F-35 was supposed to be the replacement for the F-16: a cheaper to acquire, cheaper/easier to maintain, multi-role fighter that could ultimate replace several planes in the USAF inventory, including the F-16, A-10, and F-117. And then someone got the bright idea to spread out development costs across the three branches that project air power, as well as solicit allies for commitments to purchase. The end result were predictable cost overruns and overpromised capability, maintenance, and operational costs, as it ended up being a plane that tries to do too much.

@Alysandir Well thank you very much on this update info. I have not followed USAF stuff since being basically AF brat around Chanute AFB, except for when lived near Coca Beach & Rockledge, Florida and was near Patrick AFB & Cape Canaveral.

Reminds me of the B58 Hustler and its superior performance and utility capabilities. Much better than the B1 ever dreamed of. When the Great Alaska Earthquake (1964) happened, and real time photos were needed, they sent 2 B-58s for recon photos & assessment, which speaks volumes loudly in the most quiet way possible ~ wink wink ~

[airforcemag.com]

Regardless of what people think about Jews, the presence of Israel accomplishes one major thing that benefits the U.S: it keeps the Middle East in a delicate balance of stability & instability.

What does that mean? It means that the presence of Israel keeps any country from overleveraging themselves to take over the region because Israel is right there as a potentially dangerous adversary just waiting for the right moment to strike. Whether Israel would actually do so is irrelevant, so long as the major powers in the region BELIEVE that Israel would.

Enter the U.S: have you ever wondered WHY the U.S is so involved in the region when we have vast oil reserves of our own and, under Trump, actually became (briefly) the #1 oil producer in the world? Well, wonder no more. It is vital to U.S interests to keep the dollar the currency of oil exchange (AKA the petrodollar) as this acts as a natural hedge against hyperinflation.

What? You didn't think that Biden spending all this money and stirring up the shit in the Middle East after four years of mostly stable peace under Trump, was just a coincidence, did you? Missiles are expensive. Selling oil buys missiles. Yet, conflict creates instability. Instability raises oil prices. A win-win if you're the currency that benefits from this all. And then there will be the U.S coming in, to cool things down before they get too hot, and return everything to baseline by claiming to influence Israel and act as "peacemaker."

Funny how that all works, isn't it? Almost as if it were intentional.

Well said. With all that knowledge and you are not on the board of directors of BlackRock or Halliburton? LOL Just kidding, I know you have integrity and scruples. Very nice analysis, I think.

The honest truth is that Israel wants NOTHING to do with non-Jews! I don't know why we have to cuck over them all the time

LOL You wouldn't know the "honest truth" if it bit you on your lying ass.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 25

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top