slug.com slug.com

6 0

It's been 152 years since a living president has not attended his successors inauguration

TheMiddleWay 8 Jan 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Only one President turned the DOJ on his predecessor and dogged him for four years on baseless allegations.

but he will attend his own!

@TheMiddleWay seeing with insight. Congratulations. Just hope you got 2020

@TheMiddleWay are you talking about biden? He's spent tons of time in his basement (as did lot's of kids no doubt 🤮) during his campaign (if you can even call it that).

@TheMiddleWay what's the point? No one cares about the senile pedo. How long before Harris is inaugurated?

@TheMiddleWay problem is, that your circle looks more like a hammer and sickle than a circle. I've had experience with that first hand, and have read enough (the gulag archipelago is pretty definitive), to know that your 'circle' is as intolerant (probably more so) and as destructive as fascism (that you purport to be against). You can keep defending your stance, but history is clear.
I'm not pro-republican, and can admit Trump had many flaws, but you are an extremist who is completely indoctrinated into the leftist jihad. What you don't realise is that the side you support will crush you too, even if you're a true believer. But you've taken out innocent others, like a suicide bomber, by supporting communist/globalist ISIS.
You won't just be responsible for your own death, but millions of others by perpetuating blm/antifa/communist/globalist ideology designed to crush humanity for the sake of elites like Rockefeller. Congrats on being part of the propaganda version of the NKVD. Hope you sleep well knowing your ignorance and historical illiteracy has destroyed the lives of many. And before you gloat, know that you will also be back-stabbed and discarded, no matter what service you provided.

@Tom81 Soon we may see if Middle Way sees, or if he has been blinded...We should know by the 20th.

@TheMiddleWay I appreciate that you think you're trying to make the world a better place.

@TheMiddleWay One would like to think that!

It's a trap!!

Awwww, I'm sure Biden can find someone else to sniff.

@TheMiddleWay you confuse sniffing w/snorting? ha!

Do you really think Trump would be wanted at a Biden inauguration?

@TheMiddleWay You're probably right about that.

Where's the yawn emoji at?

@TheMiddleWay What does that emoji look like?

@TheMiddleWay But no believer I ever talked to ever claimed to see God, only his immeasurable influence for good.

@TheMiddleWay The peer pressure driven delusion is not peculiar to religion, it also underpins post modernism, as well as Christian conservatism, both right and left are tribalist.
Group psychosis, is a powerful thing.
I'm an antitheist, and I see fraud writ large, along with obfuscation by the MSM.

@AdrianRainbow no argument from me on this comment

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:169874
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.