slug.com slug.com

2 2

I keep hearing encouraging news out of battleground states that had issues with the 2020 election. Does anyone really think we can get the fraud overturned? Call me a pessimist, but I think the Democraps won't give up their hard-stolen power without a fight. And considering how they have infiltrated their operatives into all levels of the government from law enforcement, to judiciary, to the military and beyond, I don't believe it will be possible without shedding American blood on American soil. "The tree of liberty must be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

FuzzyMarineVet 8 May 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The sane among the US Military need to stand up on this one. Maybe they're just waiting for the audit results.

Thanks to Obama and now Buy-den, the upper echelons of the military are political hacks for the Democrats. With the communists' capture of the educational institutions, the rank and file are indoctrinated with communist propaganda. Now there is talk of changing the oath of enlistment from swearing loyalty to the Constitution of the United States to swearing loyalty to the president. This is Fascism.

I think the issue will come down to whether or not the Supreme Court has the courage to do the job they are supposed to do under the Constitution. If it is indeed proven that Trump won these key sates and therefore actually was the winner of the election, the right thing for the Supreme Court to do would be to overturn the current "election results" as illegal and unconstitutional and order that Trump immediately be sworn in to serve out the rest of this term. I'm not holding my breath, though.

Sadly, SCOTUS has already proven that they don't believe the First Amendment right to petition the government for redress of grievances is out of date and courts don't have to hear cases if they disagree with the political views of the plaintiffs.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:226767
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.