slug.com slug.com

13 1

What do you think I should put on the wall above this? All ideas and suggestions are welcome.

Naomi 8 Dec 5

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Suggestion: A 30 or 50 cal machine gun.

And then maybe an RPG 😁

America has such a rich history. Too bad it's being ripped apart by wokish academia.

Well, thank you all for your suggestions. I'll certainly consider them all. I'll keep you updated. 🙂

Not my story, but is there an icon of the drama? Like the painting of Washington crossing the Delaware? Is there some iconic art that centers the weapon within a memorable battle of the Napoleonic wars?

Yes, lots of prints and paintings of battle scenes, but then it might look like a cliche... I don't know. I'll certainly consider it.

Ball bag, powder horn, cotton pillow casing, ramrod, knives, leather satchel, and a fabulous hat.

Stuffed head of Fauci?

US Constitution or Declaration of Independence

Something classy... Don't know what, though.

The right to bear arms

Is it a Brown Bess? Perhaps something from Arthur Wellesley?

You know what you're talking about, Tim! Yes, it is a Brown Bess - a replica, though.

How about, "Assault Weapon"????????

An American flag

Hello. I laughed but no disrespect intended. It is actually a British musket from the Napoleonic war. I should've made that clear. Sorry!

@Naomi okay then the jolly Roger

Howdy @Naomi,

British Brown Bess Musket. I guess that also rules out the Gadsen flag (scurrilous revolutionary banner).

@timon_phocas Nothing to do with them.

Howdy @Naomi,

My son-in-law has a Civil War musket from his Southern ancestors. Interestingly enough, it was manufactured in the Union's Springfield Armory. It must have been captured. I think he should hang it over the fireplace, with a plaque saying, "WE TOLD YA NOT TO COME HERE, YANKEE!"

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:293349
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.