slug.com slug.com

3 2

Trucker Convoys! Time for GORILLA WARFARE..
Governments around the world are now moving to aggressively harm truckers. Doing a US one now would only incite far more war like attacks from government giving them real TARGETS to hit. WHAT IF truckers simply refused to work? Make public this decision with clear instructions to govs there will be NO goods moved until they come to the table and stop all COVID restrictions. The governments would be paralyzed with no points to hit them back. Call it PHASE II. The alternative may well be serious violence and Martial Law. What do you think???

toronto_Georgia 8 Feb 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I remember a trucker strike many years back here in the U. S. it was rather amazing at how fast they got the DC crowd to tuck their tails and run. Hell the CIA's main ally in shutting down the popularly elected Allende government in Chile in the early 70s was paying off truckers to just park their trucks. They have a great deal of power.

One of the problems Canada has is the large number of immigrant truckers and this regime will use all of them to keep things going.

Jagmeet Singh has suggested that Sikh truckers take up the slack and start moving products that the "racist" protesting truckers won't. We call them SCABS in the workforce if I remember correctly

Did you not see how many Sikhs were in Ottawa?? They came to Canada for freedom and opportunity, not to live under this repressive regime.

Good point. We have many Mexicans truckers who can come through and not have to worry about the controls that are put on American truckers for truck safety and log maintenance. Talking with a mechanic at a truck stop I learned there is also a larger population of muslim drivers than ever before and his stories about them coming in to have work done on their rigs was rather disgusting. One thing they do to keep from having to make too many stops was cut a hole in the floor board of the cab behind the seats to use as a toilet. So when they need mechanic work done the underside of the truck is covered in urine and feces. A lot of shops will refuse to work on them when they are like. One truck stop got sued by the muslim truckers saying they were being discriminated against for being muslim but the mechanic shop had plenty of photographic evidence to prove their point. They started collecting that evidence and keeping it in their files because they had a couple of muslim truckers threaten such a lawsuit. Glad they were paying attention.

I agree totally. Give the government 7 days to come to the table of all trucks sit parked. The 7 days are to give the public enough time to stock up on food and water.

Maybe now that would be OK, but considering they are there for all Canadians, I think those who have not prepared in any way will have to simply suffer it through. The end goal is well worth it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:313586
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.