slug.com slug.com

2 4

Tucker: Violence is already beginning

Tucker nails it.

KeithThroop 9 May 6

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think the violence has been going on for awhile, just going from 2017 Scalise shooting to now, not to mention the threats of tossing conservatives' kids into rape cages and making you watch, or the caricature murder & dismemberments of President Trump by alleged comedians and/or musicians

or on Twatter the recent 'imagine the thought' of assassination fantasy of 2 US Supreme Court justices, also conservatives; but the liberal left cannot tolerate the thought of free speech on the same platform.

Lots of actual deaths, carnage, looting, erecting & establishing criminal anarchist 'autonomous' zones or bases; bringing in reinforcements across the southern border and making all of us collectively pay for it

they, the liberal democratic social engineers have been going very slow cautiously about it, still afraid of patriots but ambitious enough to test the waters; the question becomes: what will be the event that starts the chain reaction of the 2nd American revolution or civil war, officially? It seems inevitable dealing with 'salesmen' that won't take NO for an answer, and feel they have the moral imperative

This country needs sane leadership, and it needs it immediately. It cannot come to soon. Pray the midterms are fair.

Amen.

I think there will be lots of poll watchers for integrity, no black out of windows, and no defunded cops to prevent transparency

oo oo hope the nomenclature doesn't grab that one ~ transparent 🙂

@Garsco I think all of it will be on video, even perhaps live feeds on various platforms just like the hundreds of live cams on cities and things right now around the world

certainly will not tolerate the sudden change in direction as I saw on Virginia where the TV screen says Trump is ahead by a wide margin but the announcer says otherwise, I knew then there was trouble a brewing

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:336214
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.