slug.com slug.com

3 5

Environmentalists don't seem to care about golden eagles when it comes to wind power-
[hotair.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Aug 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I once had the awesome experience of watching a golden eagle stoop on a cat and take it. What a magnificent bird. Note: the eagle on the Marine Corps Emblem is a golden eagle.

Both Republicans and Democrats whiff on the science here.

For small birds, cats take more birds than wind turbines by 3 orders of magnitude.

That being said, for golden eagles, it doesn't happen that cats kill eagles. It's the other way around. For golden eagles, wind turbines are a concern.

“North America more deadly to birds than wind turbines: climate change, unregulated harvesting and habitat loss, which have caused a decline of 3 billion birds.” I could be wrong, but putting up thousands of wind turbines in a prime habitat for golden eagles seems like habit loss. But the reality is that environmentalists are not actually pro-nature as much as they are anti-human.

But the reality is that environmentalists are not actually pro-nature as much as they are anti-human.

I think you may be right about that.

Loss of habitat is NOT the problem:

The Continental U.S. (i.e. lower 48) has about 1.9 Billion acres and the vast majority is undeveloped as only 69.4 million acres, or about 3.6% is urban.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:361937
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.