slug.com slug.com

3 3

I don't have a card with Visa, but I do with Mastercard, and once one company adopts such usually others follow in their footsteps in due time...

Visa to categorize sales at gun stores in win for gun control advocates-
[dailywire.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Sep 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Tracking and surveillance are the first two steps toward banning and confiscation. The government cannot impose its desired tyranny so long as there are so many armed citizens ready to defend themselves.

At this point, burying weapons caches would be wise.

@eschatologyguy Sorry, officer, I had a tragic boat accident when I was fishing.

Creeping Fascism.

Exactly! "The lucrative merger of corporation and state."

Howdy @SpikeTalon,

Well, it will make all my purchases more cumbersome, but I guess all my gun and ammo purchases will be cash and carry from now on. I'm tentatively in the market for a concealed carry pistol and maybe a shotgun for my wife.

I guess “cash and carry” will have to be the plan going forward. I guess will be doing the same with my future gun purchases as well.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:367425
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.