slug.com slug.com
1 1

State of The Infantile State
12-11-2021
by Joe Kelley

Some of US in the free world areas that constitute common sense federated independent states are warning others in The Infantile State of matters that matter.

It is, for example, common sense for those who agree with the idea that Treasonous Frauds ought to be held to account for their Crimes Against Humanity, for there to then be an accounting done.

We, those people agreeing with the common sense idea of responsible and accountable self-governing, agree with the idea of investing in due process of law, where we the people in agreement with due process of law, agree that each individual is on an equal footing at law, with no exceptions to that rule of law.

We, the people commonly known as free people, agree that someone claiming to be immune from prosecution, such as someone spirited away into a Too Big to Fail Safe Harbor from prosecution, is a factual account of Treasonous Fraud, a self-evident, self-confessing, self-indicting, self-impeachment, of the fact of Treasonous Fraud, which is a fact that matters materially in a case of Treasonous Fraud.

Apparently, however, I am alone with that common sense, common law, judgment of that fact that matters. All lives matter, all the time, no exceptions, no one is given authority at law to make slaves of anyone else, Treasonous Frauds not withstanding.

Note the word play, please. Treasonous Frauds, armed with Treasonous Fraud, make themselves immune from accountability, as they Stand Under Standing Doctrine. No, they say, you cannot take this fact that matters into any court of law anywhere from sea to shinning sea, because you were foolish enough to give me absolute authority to give you any power whatsoever, at law, at my exclusive pleasure.

No, Joe, you must be stupid and servile. You are not merely a Conspiracy Theorist, you are MAD. Please, Sir, can I have some more Gas Light, if it pleases your Highness?

The high moral ground is well documented in at least Mathew 7:12.

Hypothesis:
Doing onto others that which you yourself would defend against will inspire others to defend themselves.

Test:
Everyone I meet from now on will receive a gift from me as I poke both of their eyes out.

Need the test proceed, or does common sense begin to take effect?

Hey you?

What, I’m busy?

That is a fine weapon you have there, can I see it?

Here you go.

What I fine weapon I now have, do you like it, I just picked it up, for free?

Hey, that is mine!

Oh, but you are mistaken, and now you are guilty of false accusation, and that is, by the way, a capital crime, so may I ask, please, is my gun loaded, I have an execution to attend to, don’t you see, there is a false accuser rioting in the blood of the innocent, a criminal in need of a proper execution for cause?

No, my gun, that you just stole, was not loaded, I only load it when I plan on shooting it.

By chance, then, do you have any bullets?

Right here, here are my bullets for my gun.

Can I see those bullets of yours?

Sure, but will you give me my gun back, your Tom Foolery is putting me on edge.

Of course, of course, I’ll give you the gun back as soon as you give me those bullets of yours.

I’m the stupid one, sure, I get it, but I’m not that stupid.

Not long ago, members of Side C were on record, records not redacted yet, exposing Election Fraud by well documented methods, and that, if you care to know, is Treasonous Fraud. No one was ever held to account for the Stolen Election resulting in the Selection of Mr. Trump to the Office Officially Presiding over the Nation-State Legal Fiction which counterfeits the Federal Government charged with the duty of keeping the peace between the Independent States, all under the watchful eye of The People armed with their common law, with Independent Prosecutors, Independent Grand Jurors, and Independent Trial Jurors.

Now, members of Side B are on record, all records not redacted yet, where "redacting" is Treason itself, Side B exposing in Forensic Detail, with Forensic Evidence, Treasonous Election Fraud, resulting with Mr. Pedo Presiding over the Nation-State Legal Fiction, a device used to Counterfeit Voluntary Defensive Government Power, of, by, and for ALL THE PEOPLE on an Equal Footing at Law.

Fear is afoot.

Please Mr. Pedo, can I have more fear, as I am told to be fearful of having not enough fear to please you properly. Here, here, Mr. Pedo, have more children to do with as you please.

Russia is threatening Nuclear War, while China is threatening Nuclear War, during a Global Treasonous Pandemic Fraud, a Crime against Humanity that is Forensically documented as one, for all to see, all those who care to know the facts that matter in any case, let alone the worst cases.

The People in Russia, and The People in China, are not themselves, speaking as ONE, threatening anyone other than their own Treasonous Frauds.

The jig, as they say, is up.

Welcome to our self-evident nightmare. Perhaps it is past time to stop feeding the Treasonous Frauds.

"There is no question of the general doctrine that fraud vitiates the most solemn contracts, documents, and even judgments" (United States v. Throckmorton, 98 US 61(1878).

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 Dec 11
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We need sanctuary cities for patriots.

sqeptiq Level 10 Dec 11, 2021

Recent Visitors 2

Photos

Posted by Josf-KelleyOrigins of Adaptive Creativity for Life to Prosper Eternally by Joe Kelley 12-13-2021 I profess to know that the following is true, to the best of my current knowledge.

Posted by Josf-KelleyKyle is not an aberration.

Posted by Josf-KelleyAlong with the Persecution of Defense is the Persecution of Deterrence.

• Top tags#government #USA #truth #world #evidence #rights #money #freedom #video #reason #god #crime #children #evil #death #laws #media #justice #society #TheTruth #federal #hope #military #hell #vote #Canada #book #liberty #China #biden #Police #violence #population #democrats #created #moral #Constitution #republicans #politics #murder #community #communist #kids #fear #earth #videos #liberal #religion #Present #slaves ...

Members 14Top