slug.com slug.com
1 1

Simplify the Unthinkable
by Joe Kelley
12-15-2021

One might know how to suck soda through a straw.

Simple enough?

One might know how to make bubbles in the soda cup blowing through the straw.

Oh no. Now the data is way too complicated!

If you are on that level, much too much, much too soon, my efforts to gain the power of feedback, to sharpen my garbage in garbage out garbage disposal bullshit detection process is pissing in the wind and you are as an asshole is to a fart.

Pearls before swine.

Or not.

What if, instead of hubris, the narrative turns to a mutually agreed upon free market of ideas to seek out and employ better ideas to run as fast as possible from Treasonous Fraud?

To boldly go where no womanman has gone before manwoman!

The straw analogy above begins as an olive branch to open a closed mind closed by the one way valve called hubris, arrogance, ignorance, apathy, and pathology.

Better is the soda, the straw is the means by which better is moved from the cup to the Pearly Gates of Heaven on Earth. The Straw, if you will, if you please, is your Bullshit Detector.

Warning, warning, warning, Mr. Robinson.

Did you see who made the soda?

Is the Straw what you think it is?

Does the garage go in free as a bird, at liberty to infect your mind disguised as enlightenment, without giving previous notice?

Are you now prepped for a useful cup of soda to suck out of the cup of history?

No?

How big is a Kardashian Sisters Butt, Botox for the front Runner?

"But Hamilton wanted to go farther than debt assumption. He believed a funded national debt would assist in establishing public credit. By funding national debt, Hamilton envisioned the Congress setting aside a portion of tax revenues to pay each year's interest without an annual appropriation. Redemption of the principal would be left to the government's discretion. At the time Hamilton gave his Report on Public Credit, the national debt was $80 million. Though such a large figure shocked many Republicans who saw debt as a menace to be avoided, Hamilton perceived debt's benefits. "In countries in which the national debt is properly funded, and the object of established confidence," explained Hamilton, "it assumes most of the purposes of money." Federal stock would be issued in exchange for state and national debt certificates, with interest on the stock running about 4.5 percent. To Republicans the debt proposals were heresy. The farmers and planters of the South, who were predominantly Republican, owed enormous sums to British creditors and thus had firsthand knowledge of the misery wrought by debt. Debt, as Hamilton himself noted, must be paid or credit is ruined. High levels of taxation, Republicans prognosticated, would be necessary just to pay the interest on the perpetual debt. Believing that this tax burden would fall on the yeoman farmers and eventually rise to European levels, Republicans opposed Hamilton's debt program.

"To help pay the interest on the debt, Hamilton convinced the Congress to pass an excise on whiskey. In Federalist N. 12, Hamilton noted that because "[t]he genius of the people will ill brook the inquisitive and peremptory spirit of excise law," such taxes would be little used by the national government. In power, the Secretary of the Treasury soon changed his mind and the tax on the production of whiskey rankled Americans living on the frontier. Cash was scarce in the West and the Frontiersmen used whiskey as an item of barter."
Reclaiming the American Revolution: The Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions and their Legacy
by William Watkins

No, no, no, the Giant Wall of Text!

Stop, Don’t, Stop, Don’t, Stop, Don’t, Stop!

When the Dirty Compromise went down in time and place, selling out YOUR fellows, all individuals in need of the service of protection, the cup was Liberally filled with pathological lies, and the straw was made out of Treasonous Fraud intestines, a device that worked like a One Way Valve allowing the falsified data to enter too many good brains, having no possible escape from infection, deception, once the injection pierced the Brain Barrier Bullshit Detector.

Build Back Better Deception in recent HIS STORY.

Who?

Hero or Devil, you be the judge.

"A number of characters, of the greatest eminence in this country, object to this government for its consolidating tendency. This is not imaginary. It is a formidable reality. If consolidation proves to be as mischievous to this country as it has been to other countries, what will the poor inhabitants of this country do? This government will operate like an ambuscade. It will destroy the state governments, and swallow the liberties of the people, without giving previous notice. If gentlemen are willing to run the hazard, let them run it; but I shall exculpate myself by my opposition and monitory warnings within these walls. But then comes paper money. We are at peace on this subject. Though this is a thing which that mighty federal Convention had no business with, yet I acknowledge that paper money would be the bane of this country. I detest it. Nothing can justify a people in resorting to it but extreme necessity. It is at rest, however, in this commonwealth. It is no longer solicited or advocated."
Patrick Henry, Monday, June 9, 1788

Ah, the smell of Treasonous Rats in the morning.

Victory!

Run with the pigs…

THE LIVES OF OTHERS - IIA OPERATIONS - JAMES O'KEEFE & PATRICK BERGY
Josf-Kelley 8 Dec 15
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, if you ever need lessons at sucking soda through a straw, Kamel 🐪 Hairs is your woman!

sqeptiq Level 10 Dec 15, 2021

Best check downstairs before attempting to enter the tent with the camels nose, or toe.

Recent Visitors 3

Photos

Posted by Josf-KelleyOrigins of Adaptive Creativity for Life to Prosper Eternally by Joe Kelley 12-13-2021 I profess to know that the following is true, to the best of my current knowledge.

Posted by Josf-KelleyKyle is not an aberration.

Posted by Josf-KelleyAlong with the Persecution of Defense is the Persecution of Deterrence.

• Top tags#government #USA #truth #world #evidence #rights #money #freedom #video #reason #god #crime #children #evil #death #laws #media #justice #society #TheTruth #federal #hope #military #hell #vote #Canada #book #liberty #China #biden #Police #violence #population #democrats #created #moral #Constitution #republicans #politics #murder #community #communist #kids #fear #earth #videos #liberal #religion #Present #slaves ...

Members 14Top