slug.com slug.com
1 1

Empire Dominion Territory Versus Commoner Stewardship Homesteading
by Joe Kelley
1-14-2022

This subject matter is the most telling, despite, or because of, its absolute requirement for the existence of life. For those fooled by Treasonous Fraud, this subject matter is irrefutably confessing Treasonous Fraud, like water thrown on the Wicked Witch of the West, a Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, or the Corpse Fiend-en-stein, or worse still that mass murdering Clinton. Despite the self-evident facts that matter in this subject matter, Treasonous Frauds wither when exposed as their dark rooms are filled with light.

This subject matter, land ownership, is crypto to Treasonous Fraud SuperTransMan, SuperTransWoman, or it.

It is Legal Fiction. Individuals are not it. Individuals are - as a rule - precious and unique. Some are turned to Treasonous Fraud, some can be saved from it. 

People have no choice but to be on the land, existing, in places, in times, needing shelter, needing nourishment, needing access planted firmly on dry land, rather than being lost at sea, forever floating in The Infantile State, subject to the whims of Lords and Admirals. All who are at sea, in an Infantile State, can only be lost for a moment in time because those sea voyages end, and a new beginning must replenish, resupply, and restore those Lost at Sea, revitalized on dry land.

Territory can be terrifyingly simple, the ground beneath one individual’s footstep, followed by another footstep, moving from birth to death, free to do no harm to anyone else, on purpose, and free to add their individual contributions to their own happiness, collecting their happiness with other individuals traveling agreeable paths, doing no harm to anyone, on purpose, along the way, each facing the workloads required on those harmonized paths, harmonized by the mutual agreement to do no harm, on purpose, to anyone on each path.

All of it occurs on dry land.

Who owns the dry land, and what is the individual accounting of their individually worthy example of individual ownership according to each individual in turn?

That is not intended to be a difficult question. If you can’t answer it yourself, then a better question is to ask why are you disarmed to the point at which you cannot answer a very simple question concerning a fundamental test of the concept of ownership?

This is the contact patch of where the rubber meets the road between Treasonous Frauds and those in agreement with the need to defend effectively, and expediently, to pull the plug on Treasonous Fraud, to drain that swamp, to make the land dry, never allowing the swamp to fill again, not on our watch, because the cost to humanity is much too much when Treasonous Fraud replaces The Law of The Land.

I am on a floor, on a foundation, on land, as I type making the effort to arm The People as a whole with the power to defeat Treasonous Frauds where they stand, in their tracks, on Terra Firma.

I am not airborne, not on an airplane, not on my Hang Glider, not sky diving, not pole vaulting. I am on the ground, in my house, at my computer, typing words of defensive ARMS. If you can’t answer the question asked, then you are DISARMED. You are disarmed to the point at which a Treasonous Fraud will detect your weakness, and you will be targeted, and you will be collected into the victim pile, like a baby lost in the woods, or lost at sea. The Admirals will seize you and put you to work sailing Admirals ships, which is a ship designed to sink, and you will die with all the other rats on that ship. Defenseless you will be bound to the galley below deck, in the torturous dungeon, in that ship with the oar you now own. You may eat other rats before the ship goes down, seeking a better spot with a better oar. Eventually, there will be no more room for you as the last rat, the Empire Ship is designed to sink, and water fast approaches you. You will be made to terrorize yourself into a mad frenzy. You will either eat the last rat or be eaten by the last rat, all rats go down with that ship built by the rats. The Admiral will have already moved to another ship, gathering up infants from a new land, a new opportunity to build a new Ship of Empire. The Admiral will disarm the people on the new land, make them lost at sea, binding them onto another ship of Empire. The New Empire will rise with the tide of BOOM, and fall, sinking, with the tide of BUST, on schedule. Admirals, running Admiralty Law, on their sinking ships, become the fattest rats, eating the most rats soonest, skipping from Empire to Empire, jumping maniacally from sinking ship to sinking ship. Ages upon ages of Empire ships filled with infantile rats, doomed to go down with the ships they are made to build, and those Fat Rat Treasonous Fraud Admirals, BOOMING with war, BUSTING with the Rise and Fall of Empires, somehow, each time, each cycle, take the lion's share of anything worth stealing, including children lost at sea. All the people are too stupid and servile, all the time, to see through this simple Con Game, the simple bait and switch, save a few.

What saves the few?

Join the cult, be a Lord, make people into rats and eat them as fast as you inhumanly can? 

No?

If not, then answer the question. How do you define the meaning of land ownership?

If your meaning agrees with the meaning of anyone else, anyone, anywhere, on the planet, then that proves something worth knowing, because that agreement constitutes a peaceful step along the free path chosen by those who will maintain liberty.

If you can show your agreeable definition of land ownership to me, and it agrees with my definition of land ownership offered to you, then that builds something on firm grounds, a foundation of land ownership, and a constitution worthy of the effort to take this foundation to one more individual, then another, than another, until we encounter someone willfully disagreeing with our constituted, agreeable, definition of land ownership, our individual, and our collective, unanimously agreed upon Law of The Land.

Will someone who willfully disagrees with our constituted, unanimously agreed upon Law of The Land let us know, in no uncertain terms, verbally, or in written form, the exact, precise, accurately accountable, preserved, unchanging, fixed, permanent, perpetual definition of land ownership according to the one willful dissenting voice? Or, on the other hand, will the one in disagreement with our so far unanimous Law of the Land resort to deception as this willful individual opposes our unanimously agreed-upon definition of land ownership, as this individual claims to own land another way, outside of our ways of defining land ownership? Will the ones outside our unanimously agreed-upon law keep their opposing will secret from us? Will they hide their malevolent intent to take from us what is rightfully ours?

Will those disagreeing with our Law of The Land, unanimously agreed upon by US, resort to Treasonous Fraud to then have the power to impose their Elite, and their Exclusive, ownership of US?

Will those who willfully work to enslave us give us previous notice of their intentions, and if not, what can we do as individuals, or collectively, to discover their true motives in time to save the few?

I have looked, and looked, and looked, for decades looking, looking for an agreeable definition for land ownership, and finding none, what does that indicate with perfect certainty?

There is no law, if I can find no law, until I find law, and then I can share it, or not.

Why not?

What if I found land ownership that does agree, every time, every place, without fail, because this definition of land ownership is based upon sound moral principle, founded on accurate accounting of the facts that matter in any case of controversy, and built upon irrefutable logic, where every effort to dispel this version of the law of the land proves the validity of it, and never, ever, does this testing of this law prove otherwise. Every time this test is used, each time, each place, this test of this Law, of The Land, validates the validity of the test, the validity of the principle foundation of The Law of The Land…

What if?

Will you call me a Conspiracy Theorist? Will you demonize me, assault my character, turn me in as a Domestic Terrorist, and if you have your way, I will be tortured to death in the effort to extract a false confession from me, I will be sent down into the dungeon among the rats, rodents, witches, and vampires? You will send me to hell on earth so as to afford you the excuse not to admit the facts that matter in this case?

The facts that matter in this case firmly place both responsibility and accountability in your hands, as your feet take you to the next step in either direction morally, on the compass you own as an individual.

If you do not, then certainly someone should step in, and silence anyone claiming that Land Ownership Law, or The Law of The Land, is based upon Mathew 7:12, the Golden Rule, as formed into the common law, with trial by jury, private prosecutors, independent grand juries, and independent trial juries, and that there is no need for any paid government employees, other than those hired by jurors to execute warrants authorized by jurors. If no one defends against such heresy, the rabble, the Angry Mob, the terrorists, the rebels, those guilty of insurrection, will use their Law of The Land to drain the swamp, doing so peacefully.

No?

Where is your working definition of Land Ownership, the one you know to be true, and how do you deal with any false claims as to the Land Ownership known to be your valid property? You do not have a claim, subject to refutation, you have property, in fact, and you cannot give it up, even if you wanted to give it up, it is yours as long as you live on this planet. If you claim to have a claim, then you leave open a counter-claim, as if giving up something real for something fictional.

Conceived in Liberty
by Murray Rothbard
"The prevalent practice of fornication by the masters with the female slaves was regarded as “a pleasant method to secure slaves at a cheap rate.”

“A jury of twelve local farmers, all men and all white according to Levinson, rule in favor of Freeman in 1781, giving her freedom and awarding her 30 shillings in damages.”

"There is no question of the general doctrine that fraud vitiates the most solemn contracts, documents, and even judgments" (United States v. Throckmorton, 98 US 61(1878).

Crickets?

You prove the facts that matter in the case as your willpower is effectively silenced on this vital matter facing mankind.
Case closed?

Englishman’s Right
by John Hawles
“There are faults of omission as well as commission. When you are legally called to try such a cause, if you shall shuffle out yourself, and thereby persons perhaps less conscientious happen to be made use of, and so a villain escapes justice, or an innocent man is ruined, by a prepossessed or negligent verdict; can you think yourself in such a case wholly blameless? Qui non prohibet cum potest, jubet: That man abets an evil, who prevents it not, when it is in his power. Nec caret scrupulo sosietatis occultae qui evidenter facinori definit obviare: nor can he escape the suspicion of being a secret accomplice, who evidently declines the prevention of an atrocious crime.”

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 Jan 15
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hard to say people actually own land when we have to pay tax on it.

sqeptiq Level 10 Jan 15, 2022

Definitions of words, such as the word tax, can be original in meaning, voluntarily agreed upon meanings, or they can be false, fraudulent, self-contradicting original meanings.

A common law tax, for example, could be an agreed upon duty to discover and prosecute criminals, and failing to pay that tax, confesses that the individual chooses, voluntarily, to step outside common law.

What would one be inspired to do with someone not paying that example of a voluntary common law tax?

Send him a bill?

Would it be a True Bill?

If it was a True Bill, what would be a possible defense of the one who is accused of stepping outside the common law?

The following quote is a case in common law precedence, or common law history, when a claim is made as to who owes who what?

"[4] Hallam says, "The relation established between a lord and his vassal by the feudal tenure, far from containing principles of any servile and implicit obedience, permitted the compact to be dissolved in case of its violation by either party. This extended as much to the sovereign as to inferior lords. If a, vassal was aggrieved, and if justice was denied him, he sent a defiance, that is, a renunciation of fealty to the king, and was entitled to enforce redress at the point of his sword. It then became a contest of strength as between two independent potentates, and was terminated by treaty, advantageous or otherwise, according to the fortune of war. There remained the original principle, that allegiance depended conditionally upon good treatment, and that an appeal might be lawfully made to arms against an oppressive government. Nor was this, we may be sure, left for extreme necessity, or thought to require a long-enduring forbearance. In modern times, a king, compelled by his subjects' swords to abandon any pretension, would be supposed to have ceased to reign; and the express recognition of such a right as that of insurrection has been justly deemed inconsistent with the majesty of law. But ruder ages had ruder sentiments. Force was necessary to repel force; and men accustomed to see the king's authority defied by a private riot, were not much shocked when it was resisted in defence of public freedom." - 3 Middle Age, 240-2."

No, I do not pay a false tax to someone who then uses that power to continue breaking the established agreement for our mutual defense.

Again:

"That the question was not whether, by a declaration of independence, we should make ourselves what we are not; but whether we should declare a fact which already exists:
That, as to the people or Parliament of England, we had always been independent of them, their restraints on our trade deriving efficacy from our acquiescence only, and not from any rights they possessed of imposing them; and that, so far, our connection had been federal only, and was now dissolved by the commencement of hostilities:
That, as to the king, we had been bound to him by allegiance, but that this bond was now dissolved by his assent to the late act of Parliament, by which he declares us out of his protection, and by his levying war on us a fact which had long ago proved us out of his protection, it being a certain position in law, that allegiance and protection are reciprocal, the one ceasing when the other is withdrawn:"

No, again, a false tax is made false by the aggressors, and self-evidently so, as following the money leads directly to the criminals among us.

"Plaintiff admitted that it, in combination with the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, which are for all practical purposes, because of there interlocking activity and practices, and both being Banking Institutions Incorporated under the Laws of the United States, are in the Law to be treated as one and the same Bank, did create the entire 14,000.00 in money or credit upon its own books by bookkeeping entry. That this was the Consideration used to support the Note dated May 8, 1964 and the Mortgage of the same date. The money and credit first came into existence when they created it. Mr. Morgan admitted that no United States Law or Statute existed which gave him the right to do this. A lawful consideration must exist and be tendered to support the Note. See Anheuser-Bush Brewing co. V. Emma Mason, 44 Minn. 318. The Jury found there was no lawful consideration and I agree. Only God can create something of value out of nothing."
STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF SCOTT
First National Bank of Montgomery, Plaintiff
vs
Jerome Daly, Defendant.
December 9, 1968

Recent Visitors 2

Photos

Posted by Josf-KelleyOrigins of Adaptive Creativity for Life to Prosper Eternally by Joe Kelley 12-13-2021 I profess to know that the following is true, to the best of my current knowledge.

Posted by Josf-KelleyKyle is not an aberration.

Posted by Josf-KelleyAlong with the Persecution of Defense is the Persecution of Deterrence.

• Top tags#government #USA #truth #world #evidence #rights #money #freedom #video #reason #god #crime #children #evil #death #laws #media #justice #society #TheTruth #federal #hope #military #hell #vote #Canada #book #liberty #China #biden #Police #violence #population #democrats #created #moral #Constitution #republicans #politics #murder #community #communist #kids #fear #earth #videos #liberal #religion #Present #slaves ...

Members 14Top