0 1

Pulling the Trigger III
by Joe Kelley
2-25-2022

Dr. Reiner Fuellmich - Update on Grand Jury
February 23, 2022
[rumble.com]

Time 40:30 or so:
“...while we still have democracy… you can’t fight against something unless you know what you are fighting against…” Maria Zeee

Own the language own the people. Democracy (so-called Majority Rule) is Totalitarian Dictatorship covered with a fraudulent label. Electoral Politics (so-called Majority Rule) was known as an Oligarchical process since the original democrats of Ancient Athens took steps to defend against it, voting by sortition. The word Democracy, used to cover up Oligarchy, is outlawry in the form of Treasonous Fraud, executed so as to deceive The People so as to gain power over The People with Liberal use of deception. Fraudulent “Democracy” is used by Elites fraudulently claiming to speak for The Majority, doing so by censoring the common law method of establishing the unanimous verdicts of The People known factually, forensically, lawfully, legally, morally, rightfully, and accurately through trial by jury due process of law. 

Out goes Trial by Jury, the tried and true method of determining the voice of The People as a whole, and in place are Treasonous Frauds fraudulently claiming to execute the will of The People as a whole, because they know best how to rig an election. 

Do you buy into that scam? If you use Petrodollars you buy into that scam. 

Common law due process, with private, independent, prosecutors, private, independent, defendants, private, independent, grand jurors, and private, independent, trial jurors, individually, independently, pull the trigger on the defensive weapon that accurately identifies and then renders null and void Treasonous Frauds expediently. 

Pull the trigger independently as a private individual member of the whole number that constitutes The People in each of over 3000 common law county jurisdictions. 

Do not follow any dictatorial order (leaves no redress option) until each new dictatorial order is morally justified by law, by trial, by jury, in the location where the dictatorial order contacted the individual target of that dictatorial order. 

A dictatorial order is an order that is fraudulently claimed to be an order that must be followed without question. A dictatorial order received by a subject being subjected to a dictatorial order is a subject claimed to be subjected to an order that must be followed without question. That is evidence of an infringement of natural rights, in fact, a usurpation of internal moral conscience, leaving no option for peaceful conscientious objection.  Such orders, therefore, must be put to the test of validity lawfully with due process of law, the law of the land, which is the common law, as determined by The People themselves, not “Democracy” Trademarked with Patents Pending by Legal Fiction Limited Liability Equity Debt Collection Corporate Agencies.  

The People as individual powers of moral conscientious objectors must be duty-bound to take dictatorial orders to Trial by Jury or failing that duty each individual aids and abets each step closer toward Totalitarian Dictatorship as exemplified many times in inhuman history, not the least of which are Nazi Germany, Bolshevik Russia, and the Central Banking Treasonous Fraud Money Laundering Cartels Worldwide that financed those Empire Booms and Busts on their schedule, so-called Wall Street. 

If Dr. Reiner Fuellmich can accurately identify Global Treasonous Pandemic Fraud but ignore National Treasonous Election Fraud as if it never happened, then such an error could misdirect defensive forces away from due process of law, as it exists in the common law codified precedences, stare decisis. Compounding the error of ignorance can lead to misdirected defensive forces misstepping toward counterfeit versions of law, or misdirected defensive forces lead onto a path of delayed and expensive trial and error during a vain attempt to recreate what already exists in the form of due process of law, ignoring due process of law as if it never existed in the past, and now, by that ignorant misstep, humanity begins a task of creating a new system with human memory conveniently erased. 

Why not pull the trigger of accurate accountability at law, as individuals, so that the world returns neatly under the natural laws governing human beings?

What not? Because you are too stupid and too servile to do so? 

Historically the trigger to be pulled was called a defiance. 

“Hallam says, "The relation established between a lord and his vassal by the feudal tenure, far from containing principles of any servile and implicit obedience, permitted the compact to be dissolved in case of its violation by either party. This extended as much to the sovereign as to inferior lords. If a, vassal was aggrieved, and if justice was denied him, he sent a defiance, that is, a renunciation of fealty to the king, and was entitled to enforce redress at the point of his sword. It then became a contest of strength as between two independent potentates, and was terminated by treaty, advantageous or otherwise, according to the fortune of war. There remained the original principle, that allegiance depended conditionally upon good treatment, and that an appeal might be lawfully made to arms against an oppressive government. Nor was this, we may be sure, left for extreme necessity, or thought to require a long-enduring forbearance. In modern times, a king, compelled by his subjects' swords to abandon any pretension, would be supposed to have ceased to reign; and the express recognition of such a right as that of insurrection has been justly deemed inconsistent with the majesty of law. But ruder ages had ruder sentiments. Force was necessary to repel force; and men accustomed to see the king's authority defied by a private riot, were not much shocked when it was resisted in defence of public freedom." - 3 Middle Age, 240-2.”
Essay on The Trial by Jury, Lysander Spooner, 1852

Each individual joining the Revolutionary Cause makes the principled decision to BLOCKADE the Treasonous Frauds within their Fictional Authority Grid, to nullify them, doing so as the lawful, moral, peaceful, right, natural law, principled, defensive, accurately accountable, legal Method of Operation is willfully chosen by individuals doing their lawful, legal, moral duty of defense by accurately accounting for the enemies of The People in time and place expediently.

Names of defendants on True Bills, presentments, and indictments, Publicly Published court dates in over 3000 county jurisdictions, placing defendants before the trial jurors who speak for The People as a whole, in their defense, before the next victim falls. 

You, people, have been made stupid and servile to a point at which this is too difficult for you to see, let alone act upon it, reasonably, logically, morally, and defensively in the face of clear and present dangers to life, liberty, property, the pursuit of happiness, and the Method of Operation, the means, the tried and true path, the way, the due process that historically defends against those who currently riot in the blood of the innocent. Accurate accountability, the law process, is threatened, and your means of peaceful defense is in danger, and you don’t even know it? You are stupefied by the overruling powers of Treasonous Fraud to a point of impotence?  

That fact, that you people are too stupid and servile to see this, does not stop me from writing this report to you. A miracle could happen, the Scared Scarecrow could grow a brain, the Tin Man could grow a conscience, water could be thrown on that Wicked Witch of the West.

Oh, but where would you get your free money? 

"That the question was not whether, by a declaration of independence, we should make ourselves what we are not; but whether we should declare a fact which already exists:
That, as to the people or Parliament of England, we had always been independent of them, their restraints on our trade deriving efficacy from our acquiescence only, and not from any rights they possessed of imposing them; and that, so far, our connection had been federal only, and was now dissolved by the commencement of hostilities:
That, as to the king, we had been bound to him by allegiance, but that this bond was now dissolved by his assent to the late act of Parliament, by which he declares us out of his protection, and by his levying war on us a fact which had long ago proved us out of his protection, it being a certain position in law, that allegiance and protection are reciprocal, the one ceasing when the other is withdrawn:"
First Congress American Federated Republics, 1776. 

Stupid people pay their tormentors BEFORE being asked to do so, and servile people torture those who dare to attempt a peaceful defense against those who are Treasonous Frauds, despite the facts that matter in the case shown clearly to their faces. Here are the facts and you still follow dictatorial orders without question. 

Brawndo is what plants on the plantation crave. 

I am not your slave. 
s
Say it. 

I dare you. 

What is difficult about acknowledging the meanings of those words? 

I am not your slave. 

I am independent as to my moral conscience. 

I own me, and you do not own me. 

Do you need a law degree before you can see the truth? 

My moral conscience is my own, to use at my discretion, and here is YOUR NOTICE OF YOUR LIABILITY as you infringe upon my natural rights defended by me peacefully by law as I execute my lawful duty to account for the facts that matter in the case, placing my witness testimony in the Public Record for ALL. 

That is a trigger not seen, let alone pulled. That is the Achilles Heel that brings down Treasonous Fraud World Wide. But you are told not to see it, and you follow orders without question, and there is that free money flowing so rapidly into circulation. 

I do not follow criminal orders. 

Not on my watch. The cost is too high. The cost of nonfeasance is my soul. 
Give notice, it is the lawful, moral, next step for subjects subjected to dictatorial orders. 

“When a state, by and through its officials and agents, deprives a citizen of all of his remedies by the due process of law and deprives the citizen of the equal protection of the law, the state commits an act of mixed war against the citizen, and, by its behavior, the state declares war on the citizen. The citizen has the right to recognize this act by the publication of a solemn recognition of mixed war. This writing has the same force as the Declaration of Independence. It invokes the citizen's U.S. constitutional 9th and 10th so-called amend guarantees of the right to create an effective remedy where otherwise none exists.”
Bonding Code, Escalation

Quo Warranto.

"It should also be noted that the original common law writs of quo warranto were demands on the party claiming authority, the respondent, who had the burden of proof, not petitions for relief from the court, other than declaratory., with the burden of proof on the petitioner."
The Statute of Quo Warranto, made Anno 18 Edw. I Stat. 2 and Anno Dom. 1290

Until those claiming authority at law return The People to rule of law, no further orders can be followed in good conscience. Here is your notice as to what is required to reach the goal of returning The People to rule of law. 

You the claimed authorities issuing Orders to be obeyed, according to you without question, are hereby on Notice that The People can no longer follow those Orders without question, this Notice notifies you of that fact that matters. Until such time as your authority has been validated, each named individual issuing orders at any level of government notified by Quo Warranto, your license to issue Orders without question is hereby revoked. This matter will go before an independent criminal trial jury in each federated republic county in America, and then The People will consider the next official ORDER issued by fellow defenders in command of moral conscience only. 

Crickets again? 

Caveat Emptor 

Josf-Kelley 8 Feb 25
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 1

Photos

Posted by Josf-KelleyOrigins of Adaptive Creativity for Life to Prosper Eternally by Joe Kelley 12-13-2021 I profess to know that the following is true, to the best of my current knowledge.

Posted by Josf-KelleyKyle is not an aberration.

Posted by Josf-KelleyAlong with the Persecution of Defense is the Persecution of Deterrence.

• Top tags#government #USA #truth #world #evidence #rights #money #freedom #video #reason #god #crime #children #evil #death #laws #media #justice #society #TheTruth #federal #hope #military #hell #vote #Canada #book #liberty #China #biden #Police #violence #population #democrats #created #moral #Constitution #republicans #politics #murder #community #communist #kids #fear #earth #videos #liberal #religion #Present #slaves ...

Members 14Top