0 1

Civil National Military Divisions II
by Joe Kelley
11-6-2022

Scott Ritter Extra - Ask the Inspector - November 5, 2022
[facebook.com]

Time 16
“I was banned...why don’t we have a debate...”

Natural Laws, like gravity, are for all with equal force applied by nature, dependent upon the individual source of powers like gravity.

Those who know Natural Law better have leverage over those who do not know Natural Law as well.

Rules are not Laws, like Statutes are not orders to be obeyed without question. Rules enforced by rulers upon the ruled, with or without knowledge and consent, are still subject to natural laws that apply to all with equal force in times and places eventually.

Do unto others…

Others are then inspired to do unto you…

Naturally.

For those who have the time and inclination to listen to the information in the link above my words are offered to those who independently evaluate that information, not just those who intake garbage and excrete garbage out like parrots, or well-programmed WOKE artificially intelligent drones.

Feed.

Back.

I do unto others…

Other persons are ignored by the enforcers. “Let them eat cake and drive electric cars, they are merely voters programmed to vote when told…”

I do unto others…

Others are ignored…

I do unto others…

Others are ignored…

I do onto others…

Someone in need of Whacking, playing in the Whack-a-Mole Nationalist Con Game, dares to question the Statutes doing unto them.

Why are you doing that to me?

You, enforcers, ignored the feedback from those WHO you did unspeakable things to, and now that feedback can no longer be ignored by you.

The BLOWBACK can no longer be ignored, even while the single MOLE head can be Whacked down, as a show of force to all the level heads, this is how enforcement works, by National Enforcers protecting and serving the Monopoly of one-way-communication.

Obey...

No need for feedback from the obedient, no need for any other information other than progress progressing toward the single goal established by the enforcement of blind obedience.

Deviation from the deviant path cannot be tolerated.

If a deviation from the deviant path is discovered, it will serve as a warning to all the other persons, all the plants on the National Debt Farm Plantation will be made to know the whole truth about deviations from the deviant path.

Then again, why does one decide, on their own authority, to deviate from the deviant path enforced by those WHO prove, by confession, beyond reasonable doubt, to be moral deviants?

The feedback loop is a vital channel opened by anyone founded upon the whole truth foundation as the boots on the ground step onto another whole truth foundation from the previous whole truth foundation, rather than stepping onto a land mine, even in a wild rush to get away from able danger and move fast and furiously to Liberty expediently, holding the enemy to a full accounting of the facts that matter in the defensive battle against Treasonous Fraud Parasitic Predators asking for BLOWBACK while ignoring the benefits of feedback.

They Frag Horse Thieves.

Don’t they?

Counterfeit debates, an ongoing monopoly power, are signs on the road that leads to a minefield, and the sign says free stuff, hurry, the supply won’t last long.

All the lemmings are inspired to take the bait and jump right off the cliff, going down the slippery slope, to the goal line now called Omnicide.

Instead of a whole truth foundation to launch a full accounting of the facts that matter, the counterfeit debaters debate the mask debate. Each shoots humanity in the foot, dictating another fraudulent statement to be ignored by the fellow counterfeit debaters, as each ignores the whole truth stomping around like an Elephant in a room full of circle-jerking mules.

Shooting blanks.

If humanity will defend humanity from inhumanity, a requirement is a return to that equal footing foundation founded upon insisting upon being supplied with the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me fellow republicans federated for our mutual capability of doing for each other what we want each other to do in fact, not in fiction.

The challenge is now Public Notice, with Star Performing Elon Musk, overseeing Twitter, claiming to be a staunch supporter of free speech, and what does that actually mean in reality?

Free from moral duty?

Eventually those capable of confronting the Treasonous Fraud Parasitic Predators on the World Stage in real-time, as National Debt Clocks tick down to self-made Armageddon Human Omnicide, World Wide Homicide, a programmed pogrom of Biblical proportions, those cooler-heads can inform the public in each republic federated.

Or NOT.

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 Nov 6
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 1

Photos

Posted by Josf-KelleyOrigins of Adaptive Creativity for Life to Prosper Eternally by Joe Kelley 12-13-2021 I profess to know that the following is true, to the best of my current knowledge.

Posted by Josf-KelleyKyle is not an aberration.

Posted by Josf-KelleyAlong with the Persecution of Defense is the Persecution of Deterrence.

• Top tags#government #USA #truth #world #evidence #rights #money #freedom #video #reason #god #crime #children #evil #death #laws #media #justice #society #TheTruth #federal #hope #military #hell #vote #Canada #book #liberty #China #biden #Police #violence #population #democrats #created #moral #Constitution #republicans #politics #murder #community #communist #kids #fear #earth #videos #liberal #religion #Present #slaves ...

Members 14Top