1 0

Actionable Intelligence FEAR II
by Joe Kelley
11-16-2022

Speaker-elect Kevin McCarthy has a message for Democrats:
[facebook.com]

Speaking of so-called Democrats.

Bill Clinton It Depends on what the meaning of the word is is

National Elections are all fraudulent as proven by the facts that matter in any case where the word Federation is used fraudulently to cover up the whole truth about National Elections.

“To falsify information by a judge is indisputably fraud. ". . [J]f it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it must be a duck.., even if it is holding a piece of paper that says it is a chicken" (Wild v. Fregein Construction, 68 P.3rd 855 (2003)).”

"There is no question of the general doctrine that fraud vitiates the most solemn contracts, documents, and even judgments" (United States v. Throckmorton, 98 US 61(1878).

National Courts are all built upon the Fraudulent Foundation, and they confess.
[supremecourt.gov]

What meaning is conveyed intentionally by the users using the words “Shall not be infringed”?

If the meanings of the words are constantly up for reinterpretation, on purpose, because the authors of the words intend to make sure that the meanings of the words are, in fact, up for reinterpretation, then those actions by those actors acting out those actions are responsible and accountable for the actions that they are responsible and accountable for having perpetrated on purpose to reach for and arrive at their intended POWER to PURCHASE.

With the right word, fraud can trap a victim into forced labor for life.

Debate in Virginia Ratifying Convention
1788 Elliot 3:89, 430--36, 439--42
[6 June]
George Mason:
“Among the enumerated powers, Congress are to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts, and excises, and to pay the debts, and to provide for the general welfare and common defence; and by that clause (so often called the sweeping clause) they are to make all laws necessary to execute those laws. Now, suppose oppressions should arise under this government, and any writer should dare to stand forth, and expose to the community at large the abuses of those powers; could not Congress, under the idea of providing for the general welfare, and under their own construction, say that this was destroying the general peace, encouraging sedition, and poisoning the minds of the people? And could they not, in order to provide against this, lay a dangerous restriction On the press? Might they not even bring the trial of this restriction within the ten miles square, when there is no prohibition against it? Might they not thus destroy the trial by jury?”

When the worst evil swamp creatures yet to spawn from the evil of deception reach the pinnacle of their rise to power on top of the millions of tortured souls accountable to them forensically, will it then be time for the defenders to dust off the law of the land, or merely feed those criminals with more of the best and brightest humanity has to offer to humanity?

Where is my little girl costume? I can use my little girl costume as my inhuman shield. Now the naked little girls are fed into the Treasonous Fraud Parasitic WOKE Artificially Intelligent Predator Drone Predation Infantile State, buying me another day of freedom from responsibility and accountability.

How much does it cost to buy your way out of moral duty?

20 pieces of silver?

“Judging, therefore, from the special provisions in Magna Carta, requiring fines, or amercements, to be imposed only by juries, ( without mentioning any other punishments; ) judging, also, from the statutes which immediately followed Magna Carta, it is probable that the Saxon custom of punishing all, or nearly all, offences by fines, (with the alternative to the criminal of being imprisoned, banished, or outlawed, and exposed to private vengeance, in case of non-payment,) continued until the time of Magna Carta; and that in providing expressly that fines should be fixed by the juries, Magna Carta provided for nearly or quite all the punishments that were expected to be inflicted; that if there were to be any others, they were to be fixed by the juries; and consequently that nothing was left to be fixed by “legem terrœ.””
Essay on The Trial by jury, Lysander Spooner, 1852

The moral people either take command of the law of the land or the evil monsters will be unobstructed as they move from victim to victim, and that is not subject to an argument by those who resort to immoral ways and means by which words can no longer help defenders organize into an organized defensive force.

What does the word no mean, other than yes, to an immoral creature of evil?

I have an idea!

Give to them the power to purchase their freedom from responsibility, and in that way, we can all turn ourselves into evil monsters.

"We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth, and listen to the song of that siren till she transforms us into beasts."

Say it isn't so, Joe.

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 Nov 16
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Time to start endless hearings to expose the Biden crime family.

sqeptiq Level 10 Nov 16, 2022

Recent Visitors 2

Photos

Posted by Josf-KelleyOrigins of Adaptive Creativity for Life to Prosper Eternally by Joe Kelley 12-13-2021 I profess to know that the following is true, to the best of my current knowledge.

Posted by Josf-KelleyKyle is not an aberration.

Posted by Josf-KelleyAlong with the Persecution of Defense is the Persecution of Deterrence.

• Top tags#government #USA #truth #world #evidence #rights #money #freedom #video #reason #god #crime #children #evil #death #laws #media #justice #society #TheTruth #federal #hope #military #hell #vote #Canada #book #liberty #China #biden #Police #violence #population #democrats #created #moral #Constitution #republicans #politics #murder #community #communist #kids #fear #earth #videos #liberal #religion #Present #slaves ...

Members 14Top