slug.com slug.com
0 0

Common Denominators III
by Joe Kelley
11-22-2022

Supreme Court of the U.S. Totalitarian Dictatorship
[supremecourt.gov]

“Under the stated factors Brunson has an unfettered right to sue the Respondents under the serious nature of his claim, no legislation can measure Brunson’s right to sue the Respondents.”

Most of my Public Notices go over the heads of most of The Public in the former republics that were federated under an equal footing whole truth demand and supply due process foundation.

Take that last sentence for example, and not one in perhaps a billion people will be able to see any Actionable Intelligence in the signs and symbols arranged into that Public Notice formed as a single sentence.

Why?

The Actions that are inspired by Actionable Intelligence are here and now documented in real-time for the entire world population to see, and the linked Actionable Intelligence messages are not mine, however, I can plainly see the forces at work as the rubber is meeting the road in real-time, on my watch, with my dimes, while most of the world is kidnapped into a WOKE slumber and an Infantile Defenseless State.

Defenders are defending despite all obstacles including fraudulent enforcers fraudulently enforcing fraudulent statutes.

The future world of defenders, assuming that there will be any, will see what I see in the document published above, it is cutting-edge, real-time, republic defense of the public, demanding that those in the seats of the powerful Nation-State government do the job that they claim to be theirs to do exclusively.

That’s right, in your face, on your watch, with your dimes, the rubber has met the road officially, and there is no longer any wiggle room to argue what is is.

Slick Willy has to take a back seat on this wild ride.

Shit or get the fuck off the pot.

They, those in power, claim the following:

VI - Right to a speedy trial, witnesses, etc.

That is the official demarcation line between the people in each well-defended republic on one side and on the other side are every single enemy lined up in every direction up, down, or sideways, and again, no room for arguments.

We the people are here on this side, the speedy side, and there are those fuckheads on that side doing what they do best.

If it is unspeedy, it is unjust, and if someone is causing unspeedyness, someone is guilty in fact of doing so, and all it takes is an army of aware defenders to discover the speed bump in the speedy road, get in gear, and then engineer an effective remedy that removes the impediment obstructing the speedy defense of the public in any republic federated with any other republic from sea to shining sea.

Special forces, and engineers, get busy, there is THE bump in the road, and it is illegal as hell.

If no one moves to remove the speed bump, it is NOT a fucking republic, end of the FRAUDULENT fucking story.

You cannot fuck your way back to the virtuous defense of the innocent from the guilty pedos and other assorted Treasonous Fraud Parasitic Predators, and that fact is now officially challenged on the official National Docket with a Date Stamp and therefore an expiration date.

If not, then not.

If so, then so.

By this date, this happens, and a non-answer is an answer by this date, as demanded in the Demand Notice.

How many more steps Will be placed in place before those stumbling for justice get a fucking clue?

What is a demand notice, you ask?

Ok, don’t ask, but the Demand Notice does ask, not me, not you, but it is officially asking, so I offer my volunteer services to translate Legalese into just plain ole’ English.

“Under the stated factors Brunson has an unfettered right to sue the Respondents under the serious nature of his claim, no legislation can measure Brunson’s right to sue the Respondents.”

Unfettered means no delays, a speedy trial, the “Respondents” are on Notice, they have been discovered, their crimes are LEGION, and it is well past time to place them under the laser beam of the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, to answer to The People precisely how to remedy the already perpetrated injuries done to the petitioner, the accuser, the injured party, speedily, doing so before the next victim falls victim to the same crimes perpetrated by the same CULT of Organized Criminals hiding in plain sight behind a Fraudulent badge of immunity from prosecution by the very STATUTES that are claimed by the perpetrators to be their source of authority.

Not plain enough? Not English? Not the local dialect of the WOKE sleepy sheep?

The named suspects are accused of election fraud and the case against the named gang of suspects accused of election fraud has made it all the way to the LOWEST COURT in the Land, yup, the lowest court in the land, and YOU have been fooled like a fucking dupe, into believing that those clowns are YOUR masters on Top of the Highest Fraudulent Court in the Land.

Equity my ass.

But Joe, I am not stupid and servile.

Perhaps not, why would the stupid and servile read this far through my drivel?

See it, believe it, and place this Actionable Information into your useful file, not the round file.

Not my words, read the document provided and then discover it. After discovering it, acknowledge it, and then prosecute the case in your own special way, even if only cracking a smile in the dark, so that no one else knows that you get it.

Well, Joe, I do not want to move up on the Conspiracy Theorist watch list, moving closer to my turn to be raided by the Capital Police in the dead of night while I am fast asleep, and then rudely awakened with flash-bang grenades, while an army of troops storm into my fraudulent WOKE slumber.

Yup, it is WOKE and slumber all at the same time, like going up and down simultaneously, and how is that working for you so far?

Need help with the answer?

The power flows until it can no longer flow in the same demonic direction, and then, get off the pot. The shit is hitting the fan.
[usdebtclock.org]

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 Nov 22
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 1

Photos

Posted by Josf-KelleyOrigins of Adaptive Creativity for Life to Prosper Eternally by Joe Kelley 12-13-2021 I profess to know that the following is true, to the best of my current knowledge.

Posted by Josf-KelleyKyle is not an aberration.

Posted by Josf-KelleyAlong with the Persecution of Defense is the Persecution of Deterrence.

• Top tags#government #USA #truth #world #evidence #rights #money #freedom #video #reason #god #crime #children #evil #death #laws #media #justice #society #TheTruth #federal #hope #military #hell #vote #Canada #book #liberty #China #biden #Police #violence #population #democrats #created #moral #Constitution #republicans #politics #murder #community #communist #kids #fear #earth #videos #liberal #religion #Present #slaves ...

Members 14Top