slug.com slug.com
1 0

'Come and get me': Defiant Republicans react to 'insane' orders for Capitol Police to arrest House staff who refuse to comply with mask mandate [theblaze.com]

JohnBurke 8 July 30
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Can’t argue with people who are mentally inferior. Just ignore them.

Rick-A Level 8 July 30, 2021

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 216 More

Posted by JohnHoukWhat’s Next for OUR Republic?

Posted by JohnHoukTHE Dictatorship is Upon YOU – DO SOMETHING! SUMMARY: Unless you live under a rock, you’ve probably heard by now Dementia Biden’s Brown Shirts/Gestapo FBI raided President Trump’s home in ...

Posted by JohnHoukEO 14067 – Digital Dollar Tyranny Emerging As Plandemic Tyranny is noticed, the new plan is Financial Tyranny via digital Biden Bucks replacing U.

Posted by JohnHoukI Pray People Awaken and Resist Control Tyranny I begin with Lew Rockwell post of “The Covid Vaccine Plot.

Posted by JohnHoukNews on Ending Farming Liberty The WEF agenda is not only a threat to the individual of the one-time Free World, but it is a threat to the very foundations of Liberty as envisioned by America’s ...

Posted by JohnHoukDem-Marxist Dictatorship Before Election 2022?

Posted by JohnHoukThe Tyranny is Upon You And This Ain’t No Chicken Little Children’s Story The Dem-Marxist Plan to make America a One-Party Cultural Marxist nation has been in execution for quite some time as ...

Posted by JohnHoukUSA – Constitutional Republic to Banana Republic SUMMARY: TGP acquired FBI documents from an FBI plant (as assigned infiltrator) totally exonerated the Conservative Patriot Group (read Domestic ...

Posted by DinsdaleWaldenComing THIS November....

Posted by JohnHoukDeclaration of Independence Courage In the Face of Dem-Marxist Tyranny Paul Harvey on the price by Declaration Signers in 1776.

Posted by JohnHoukTime to Treat Durham Like a Q & Overthrow the Oligarchy Once upon a time in America … I was a Q fan.

Posted by JohnHoukIf YOU Want Individual Liberty… SUMMARY: If events in history are the product of Conspiracies labeled Theory or Reality depending on who controls the narrative, PAY ATTENTION to who is ...

Posted by JohnHoukJ6 Lies vs J6 Truth SUMMARY: The Dem-Marxists with their token RINOs have been operating a witch hunt Committee brandishing propaganda lies about the January 6 protest (OFFICIAL NAME: U.

Posted by JohnHoukWAKE UP! Your America Has Nearly Vanished SUMMARY: I’ve been appalled for quite some time the about the combination ever increasing Globalist-Leftist (an odd combination of Marxism and Fascism) ...

Posted by JohnHoukThe Great Reset Docuseries, Episode 1 I’m cross posting the RebelNews page highlighting Episode 1 of “Introducing The Reset: The Great Reset Docuseries,” but I’m using the Bitchute Channel ...

Posted by JohnHoukLankford Joined Trump Backstabbers I live in Oklahoma.

• Top tags#biden #video #media #democrats #world #government #USA #joebiden #Police #evidence #truth #vaccination #vote #liberty #children #military #China #federal #corruption #racist #money #god #republicans #death #democrat #kids #WhiteHouse #Republican #GOP #society #Congress #chinese #youtube #democratic #voters #conservative #hope #rights #crime #hell #evil #SupremeCourt #corrupt #TheTruth #communist #Socialmedia #fox #Texas #tech #freedom ...

Members 377Top