slug.com slug.com
5 13

Inauguration Day came and went without any drama. No “secret plans” or “attacks on the capitol.” Leaders that pushed foolishness need to be held accountable.

ramzpaul 8 Jan 21
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

To be honest I was concerned there might be a BLM protester wearing a MAGA hat or even a set up by the DNC itself to get rid of Biden early on and blame "Trumpsters" for it.
Thank goodness nothing happened.

REN777 Level 7 Jan 21, 2021

Never be my potus

Democrats bullied republicans for years with "whataboutism".
They stated that if Trump lost the election, he would stage a military coup and declare himself dictator. Democrats used this to bully Republicans. They are on record. Trump left the White House without a fuss, hence Democrats owe Republicans an apology. I plan to bring this up every time Democrats attack Trump.

Biden summoned 26000 troops to DC and expelled Republicans from the National Guard. Biden would have lost the election if Democrats hadn't cheated. These are the moves of a dictator.

Democrats focused their firepower on Trump. Republicans now have a focus of firepower.
Mock Biden incessantly.

The presidency is a hard job. Trump is renowned for outworking everyone around him. He did this even though he's old, doesn't drink, and doesn't smoke. Trump endured 4 hard years of the presidency and still looks fresh, sharp, and witty. Biden looks like he's already broken down. He will not survive 4 years of the presidency unless he does what he did during his candidacy, which is to do nothing.

Wilson was incapacitated by a stroke and Democrats hid him from the public. For the last 2 years of his presidency, Wilson was a vegetable and few knew it.

Biden's inauguration speech declared war on Republicans. "There is a rise of political extremism, white supremacy, domestic terrorism, that we must confront and we will defeat."

Biden is reminiscent of King Charles II of Spain and the War of the Spanish Succession (1701-1714). Charles was inbred and demented, but the Spanish royalists propped him up because they were afraid of non-royalist factions. Charles was never educated because royalists were afraid it would tax his frail brain.

there was that incident where trump persuaded his fans to march to the capitol.

Where they murdered a policeman, and trampled each other to death.

Biden summoned 26000 troops to DC and expelled Republicans from the National Guard.

You think there were only 12 republicans amongst 25,000 national guard people.
That's adorably naive.

I plan to bring this up every time Democrats attack Trump.

(in a doctor phil voice): And how is that working out for you?

Accountability has never been the strong point in DC

big clap for the right managing not to do any terrorism!

i think they are all scared after getting arrested from the stuff on the 6th.

bastion Level 7 Jan 21, 2021

Trump supporters are the very epitome of toxic machismo:
Strong, loud, confident, brash when confronted with little to no opposition (Parler and jan 6).
Weak, quiet, meek, subdued when confronted with real opposition (real life and jan 20).

This is why so many embrace the gun toting, camo wearing bravado: external symbols of a strength they do not posses internally.

Bet you're disappointed. You want an excuse for violence commie. Any excuse. How many people have you killed? No one knows. No one holds your kind accountable.

@TheMiddleWay I would expect better of you then to resort to making blanket statements about a group of people, most of which you have never met.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 22

Photos 490 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireThey are really gunning for anyone who won't comply!

Posted by CourseofEmpireI've seen a lot of this or variations of it lately.

Posted by ellismJust a heads up.

Posted by CourseofEmpireFrom a snap protest against the lockdown in Melbourne tonight. NB: these protests are now classified as illegal and many of these people were later arrested.

Posted by StratslingerLessons From Nixon - Men Of The West

Posted by CourseofEmpireEurophobia is a term that should be made common in the popular vernacular.

Posted by CourseofEmpireYep, white supremacy (actually, just being white) is the cause of all problems. ;)

Posted by RLeeBarkerIntroducing the New Lego set, "Capitol Visit"

Posted by WingITprodAmerican NeoGothic 2 by WingIT Productions

Posted by CourseofEmpireIt's a troll account, but so wished it was real. 😂

Posted by andaleyutroLet's call the Zionists 'razists'.

Posted by ellismLevel 3 Already Whoopie

Posted by CourseofEmpireWell, as long as it’s done by a private company, I guess it’s ok then, right?

Posted by sqeptiqHello, fellow white people!

Posted by CourseofEmpireYes, I'm sure she was an absolute polymath.

Posted by CourseofEmpireInteresting, so it does seem that restricting immigration actually benefits a country: [numbersusa.com]

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #youtube #Police #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #politics #USA #society #China #freedom #vote #evidence #children #videos #Canada #TheTruth #liberal #racist #kids #evil #fear #nation #community #racism #conservative #chinese #friends #hell #crime #book #propaganda #justice #religion #Christian #population #FreeSpeech #antifa #Flu ...

Members 1,810Top