slug.com slug.com
1 1

A Note to Remaining Humanity
by Joe Kelley
12-23-2021

The pattern of deception combined with aggression repeats and this is self-evidently motivated to be, motivated by obvious causes covered up by the perpetrators themselves, for their own eventual horror, torture, and miserable death, as well as their many victims.

Come ONE

Come ALL

The Game is Afoot!

That combination of aggression and deception is not news to those able to see it, but one must get past the covers covering it up.

Enemies Domestic

Enemies Foreign

The cover up affords the aggression to take place, each time, each place, each cut, each victim, forever, unless someone takes it upon themselves to uncover the covers covering up the aggression.

Help, someone is covering up again!

I don’t see anything, you must be Joe King.

No, this is not a joke. The fact that you are shown it, as you claim that you can’t see it, identifies the source of the cover up, as you self-evidently busy yourself making the covers in real time.

Jerking your knee confesses that you are a knee jerk.

Jerk.

Why use two words when one serves the intended purpose?

Not me!

Really?

The mere mention of the Treasonous Fraud Cornwallis could send me into a fit of knee jerking sufficient to lead to foaming at the mouth, once upon a time.

But I persisted, and found gold, not mere bread crumbs.

Charles Cornwallis
Alfred Webb
[libraryireland.com]

Before quoting from that link, I am reminded to remind, once again.

Proverbial Record Keeping Efforts:

“Hear, my son, your father's instruction And do not forsake your mother's teaching;
Indeed, they are a graceful wreath to your head And ornaments about your neck.
My son, if sinners entice you, Do not consent.
If they say, "Come with us, Let us lie in wait for blood, Let us ambush the innocent without cause;
Let us swallow them alive like Sheol, Even whole, as those who go down to the pit;
We will find all kinds of precious wealth, We will fill our houses with spoil;
Throw in your lot with us, We shall all have one purse,"
My son, do not walk in the way with them. Keep your feet from their path,
For their feet run to evil And they hasten to shed blood.
Indeed, it is useless to spread the baited net In the sight of any bird;
But they lie in wait for their own blood;
They ambush their own lives.
So are the ways of everyone who gains by violence ; It takes away the life of its possessors."

That sets the stage.

Stage LEFT

State RIGHT

The Treasonous Frauds Constituting The Infantile State

A Legal Fiction Story

Obey

No or-else

From Charles Cornwallis linked above:
“(9th July.) “Although there is no enemy here to oppose a large body of our troops in the field, we are still engaged in a war of plunder and massacre; but I am in great hopes that, partly by force, and partly by conciliation, we shall bring it to a speedy termination… Of all the situations which I ever held, the present is by far the most intolerable to me, and I have often within the last fortnight wished myself back in Bengal.” (13th July.) “Amnesty is more likely to succeed than extirpation.” (20th July.) “Convinced as I am that it [the Union] is the only measure which can long preserve this country, I will never lose sight of it.” (24th July.) “Numberless murders are hourly committed by our people without any process or examination whatsoever… The yeomanry are in the style of the loyalists in America, only much more numerous and powerful, and a thousand times more ferocious. These men have saved the country, but they now take the lead in rapine and murder.” (10th August.) “People’s minds are getting cooler, and I have no doubt of their being sufficiently manageable for all ordinary purposes, but I do not know how they will be brought to act on the great measure of all [the Union], on the event of which the safety of Great Britain and Ireland so much depends.” (12th August.) “Unless a great measure [the Union] is adopted, the connection between Great Britain and Ireland must soon be at an end.” Lord Cornwallis was in the field in the west, from 28th August to about 12th September, in consequence of Humbert’s invasion; but not present at Humbert’s defeat at Ballinamuk. In a general order, dated from Ballinamore, 31st August, he calls upon the officers to “assist him in putting a stop to the licentious conduct of the troops, and in saving the wretched inhabitants from being robbed, and in the most shocking manner ill-treated by those to whom they had right to look for safety and protection.”

Google Search Result Material to this case:
“Conditions in Ireland reached a crisis point in 1729. Thousands of men, women, and children suffered homelessness and poverty as the result of crop failures, high unemployment, rising prices, and trade restrictions imposed by the British government.”

Blockade causes Famine.
Target Population Targeted for Consolidation into The Union is thereby soft and defenseless.
The worst people in the Target Population are offered a Deal to Obey The Union and in exchange for their Loyalty. They are given Orders to Riot in the Blood of the Innocent, further softening up the Target Population. Take whatever you want, including children, and show no mercy.
Overwhelmingly Powerful Military Forces, Boots on the Ground, led by the most ruthless sociopath Loyalty and Stolen Loot can Buy, a Fearless Leader not yet completely void of morality, a Strong Man fit for purpose, ensures the Mop Up of remaining opposition.

Voilà!

How dare you call it Blockade, when we all know it is merely Supply Chain Shortages?

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 Dec 23
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hands off our potatoes, Sloppy Joe!

sqeptiq Level 10 Dec 23, 2021

Recent Visitors 2

Photos

Posted by Josf-KelleyOrigins of Adaptive Creativity for Life to Prosper Eternally by Joe Kelley 12-13-2021 I profess to know that the following is true, to the best of my current knowledge.

Posted by Josf-KelleyKyle is not an aberration.

Posted by Josf-KelleyAlong with the Persecution of Defense is the Persecution of Deterrence.

• Top tags#government #USA #truth #world #evidence #rights #money #freedom #video #reason #god #crime #children #evil #death #laws #media #justice #society #TheTruth #federal #hope #military #hell #vote #Canada #book #liberty #China #biden #Police #violence #population #democrats #created #moral #Constitution #republicans #politics #murder #community #communist #kids #fear #earth #videos #liberal #religion #Present #slaves ...

Members 14Top