Rapid Transitions in Combat I
by Joe Kelley
11-9-2022

The Battle of Athens, Tennessee
Guns & Ammo, October 1995, pp. 50-51
[prohibitionists.org]
“These Americans wanted honest open elections.”

Locals go loco like an angrified mob?

Why not charge the criminals with the warranted whole truth defensive invitation to Court?

Serve the suspects suspected of fomenting a riot with the warranted True Bill.

What do you have to lose?

Local courts run by the criminals?

Go to the next county, there must be a cooler head somewhere.

But wait, that is what LaVoy Finicum tried, and he ran into a trap set by highway men armed to teeth with Public Funds.

Robbers of life and liberty, for 20 pieces of silver.

Startling & Thought-Provoking New Analysis of LaVoy Finicum Shooting - with Additional Commentary by Attorney Fred Grant - RANGEfire!
[rangefire.us]

Improvising like a minuteman or woman, defending faster than any assaulting criminal, before the next victim falls, is a power that can be franchised.

Like Burger King Fast Food Franchises. If one can do it, the best and brightest can do it, anyone can do it, and why not?

Me too, me too, me too!

I want to save millions faster than all the rest of humanity, but not by making Burgers, and not by paying the extortion fee with the non-refundable human soul.

Left, right, or center, all the Nationalists want is National Debt producers.

Farming those debt slaves planted on the plantations.

So why not return to the whole truth equal footing foundation due process afforded to all and only excepting those confessing their insatiable lust for innocent blood?

When the pogrom programmed into humanity is insatiable lust for innocent blood, how about dusting off the defensive options that keep the peace instead?

When the people as a whole are programmed with an independent individual rapid transition defensive combat improvising capability, defending the innocent expediently before the blood lusting inhuman animals can spill more innocent blood, the process handed down from previous generations to posterity since millennia, the Law of the land, for as long as humans have been human, then each franchised leader of the free world, each independent individual human soul, humans being human, launching an inventive rapid defense from the whole truth equal footing foundation, in Real-Time, faster than any Mad Dog can react, passing all the hurdles placed in place by unnatural creation, bypassing obstructions with contempt for the unjust, like Herschel Walker leaping and fainting his way to another touch down.

Give me the power LORD!

Millions of human souls saved, billions when nearing the edge of Omnicide, on the planet local to humanity, during the alien invasion of inhuman beasts WHO sold their souls to Satan.

You know, the creator of all those threats threatening humanity with certain destruction for lack of the power to survive and prosper for US and posterity.

We the people AND all the other persons teaming up in the face of soulless inhuman beings.

WOKE is served a True Bill in every county from sea to shinning sea.

Full employment for those ordered to stand down.

So, built into the program humans have naturally are those powers that have already been seeded into each independent individual example by CODE.

Go forth and kill each other before one of those other inhuman beings kill you young man!

Hold on, Witch Program?

Son, son, boy, dude, hey, wake up, wake the fuck up, wake up from your WOKE Infantile State, it is time to go forth and multiply, so kill, rape, rob, steal, plunder, for the greater good in the National Interest.

Not that Pogrom Program, no, no, no, the other persons one. The Just One.

Hear, my son, your father's instruction And do not forsake your mother's teaching;
Indeed, they are a graceful wreath to your head and ornaments about your neck.
My son, if sinners entice you,
Do not consent.
If they say, "Come with us, Let us lie in wait for blood, Let us ambush the innocent without cause;
“Let us swallow them alive like Sheol,
“Even whole, as those who go down to the pit;
“We will find all kinds of precious wealth,
“We will fill our houses with spoil;
“Throw in your lot with us,
“We shall all have one purse,"
My son, do not walk in the way with them.
Keep your feet from their path,
For their feet run to evil
And they hasten to shed blood.
Indeed, it is useless to spread the baited net In the sight of any bird;
But they lie in wait for their own blood;
They ambush their own lives.
So are the ways of everyone who gains by violence;
It takes away the life of its possessors.
Proverbs 1. 8-19

Improvising power is lost on the Long Black Train slippery slope slide to WOKE OMNICIDE.

The beasts forget how-to create a better way when they are programmed to follow only the evil path.

Duh, what now boss, the defenders are too creative with their independent capability to hold US to an accurate accounting of the facts that matter in each local case all the time relentlessly like some All Powerful Creator sanctioned a universal vigil insisting upon nothing but the whole truth.

So help us the defenders.

God, is it really that simple.

The brain rots from lack of use, as all useful, productive, inventive, adaptive, and creative parts of the brain fall off, from disuse, as the Programmed for Pogrom Predator Drones, drone on, only to fail once again to satisfy a never ending lust for innocent blood.

Insatiability replacing adaptability.

Don your blinders and blindly follow that insatiable lust for innocent blood.

Just to see humanity suffer.

Conceived in Liberty, by Murray Rothbard
"The prevalent practice of fornication by the masters with the female slaves was regarded as “a pleasant method to secure slaves at a cheap rate.”

I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like Victory.

The point here is to point out that the power of creative improvisation is vital while on the battle field with boots on the ground, and that includes the carrot and the stick mind-bending duplicity required all at once on the threshold of information overload.

Simple yes, but not simpleton.

Caligula wannabes UNITED.

While the corporate raider behind you is swinging forward with another stab in your back, and as you back-swing with your corporate ladder-climbing quad-edged knife, with the handle in the middle, before you can stab the higher level corporate raider in front of you, your back swing accuracy must eliminate the killer threatening you from behind, before you can focus on the lust you have to shed the blood of the Infant in front.

Vengeance is mine with carrot and stick in simultaneous bloody harmony.

What a work load, so exhausting, and no rest for the weary.

The Titanic Oceania Nation-State Legal Fiction is sinking on schedule, where is my innocent little girl costume, there are only so many life boats placed on the Programmed Pogrom on purpose and on schedule.

Planned Obsolescence Supply Chain Issues.

None dare call it blockade, never-mind obstruction with contempt for the law of the land.

There, over there, an innocent child, wearing an innocent child costume…

JUST FOR ME!

Where is my life boat!

Free at last, free at last, thank you lord, never did I care for that care shit, or if did, I didn’t.

Not really.

Honestly.

Why would I lie?

The proof is in the pudding, puddin’.

As rapidly as humanly possible, so as to get more of the best value produced for oneself, and more than enough lower cost surplus for others, Star performer human franchise leader of the free world A Number One, Numero Uno, Best and Brightest, leads the way, out producing the next competitor, the better mouse trap, given away, to sell the better cheese for those using the new, best, mouse trap.

So, so, so many Rats on the sinking ship, eh Pat?

Pat, Pat, Pat?

Patrick Henry, July 7, 1788
"The style of the government (We, the people) was introduced perhaps to recommend it to the people at large; to those citizens who are to be levelled and degraded to the lowest degree; who are likened to a herd; and who, by the operation of this blessed system, are to be transformed from respectable, independent citizens, to abject, dependent subjects or slaves. The honorable gentleman has anticipated what we are to be reduced to, by degradingly assimilating our citizens to a herd."

Whad’ a Ya’ Know, Joe?

Pat smelled a Commie Rat.

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 Nov 10
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 1

Photos

Posted by Josf-KelleyOrigins of Adaptive Creativity for Life to Prosper Eternally by Joe Kelley 12-13-2021 I profess to know that the following is true, to the best of my current knowledge.

Posted by Josf-KelleyKyle is not an aberration.

Posted by Josf-KelleyAlong with the Persecution of Defense is the Persecution of Deterrence.

• Top tags#government #USA #truth #world #evidence #rights #money #freedom #video #reason #god #crime #children #evil #death #laws #media #justice #society #TheTruth #federal #hope #military #hell #vote #Canada #book #liberty #China #biden #Police #violence #population #democrats #created #moral #Constitution #republicans #politics #murder #community #communist #kids #fear #earth #videos #liberal #religion #Present #slaves ...

Members 14Top