slug.com slug.com
1 1

I highly doubt any Democrats will address this question for me but I'll give it a try. If North America has open borders, how many CCP spies do you thing will flood over the open borders? #TrumpWillPrevail

jakuboj 8 Dec 25
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They've already infiltrated all levels of government right to the top: much if not all is planned, but made to look coincidental. It's not.
Satan's methods are pretty much the same: exploit weakness, extend control.
Happens on every level. Individually, societal, countries.
Believers have a requirement to learn where their own faults are; begin to repent of those which will close those off.

Another word for deep state is gross darkness; they reject light.
Generally they don't go close to light, but work in darkness.

So, these don't see; they feel, sense, intuit.
Too many citizens see no problem with the CCP.

Right now they're ok. So, it will usually be too late.
The few that know, speak out will be attacked, put out.
Very costly to speak out.

Must be also well planned; is not.
I believe in prayer. I believe it makes a difference. Enough?
Some, for sure, and some is something.
But the CCP already is all over Canada(next door), and riddled through US.

I'm not sure enough people believe in prayer or care enough.
But the upside is, you don't need many.

Nailed it.

They have 2 million Chinese’s infiltrated into the US and Biden is so compromised that Xi is already calling the shoots.

@Rick-A Not sure your belief, but if you believe in God,
I do recommend prayer. It's so bad, I don't think humans can fix it, do you?
The CCP are represented by the dragon. Deceiving.
What's deceiving to one won't deceive another.

Epoch times got a LIST of CCP's new targets and how they should proceed.
They're far too tricky for me; I'm not very savvy, assume sometimes, have my faults.

So, I think prayer. Only God can help.
How God will help, we'll see.

@Rick-A, @jakuboj If you believe in God(sorry, can't remember), pray. People are very limited. None of us sees the big picture. Plus I've been known to make mistakes, go wrong.
I personally was embarrassed when Trump claimed Jesus for USA!! US is SECULAR, and there's many faiths there.
All those people will reject Trump, want Biden! Yikes.
Add to this that Trump's not Christian, this is bad.

@2FollowHim You sound like you think you possess more knowledge than you have. Trump's actions speak for his Christianity. Many, ,many so called Christian leaders have displayed actions that unveil their true beliefs. Be careful who you follow.

@jakuboj Apostle Paul made it very clear in his defining Agape, that your actions
do not amount to anything without Agape,even though you have faith
ls that you can move mountains.

A Christian first admits he is a sinner, repents, then is led into repentance, then is baptized.
Once Christian, he does what Jesus says. 'Love your enemies'...that's not Trump.
Then, a big one: never return evil for evil. That's all I've heard Trump do, return barbs(evil), jabs, sarcasm. But Jesus's command to Christians is 'ALWAYS return good for evil'.
Some excellent diplomats know this, keep good relations.
Trump provokes, antagonize.
Then, these people go side with Joe Biden who many agree is bad news.
Between Joe and Donald? No contest. Donald Trump.
Between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, no contest, Trump is good.

He's the President, not the pope. He must not claim Christianity over the many faiths in US, the secular.
I've heard he's a populist, not a politician. A genius, brave, chutzpah, and sometimes kind eg. to Veterans.
But don't call him Christian. He hasn't asked forgiveness for his sins(he was asked, said no).
He is AMENABLE to Christianity, which is far better than Obama(Muslim), Hillary, or Joe.
You don't want to use Christ's terms loosely.

Recent Visitors 6

Photos 295 More

Posted by JohnHoukPolitical Tyranny – Part Two Videos Showing the Political Tyranny of Factionalism & Globalist Entanglements SUMMARY: IN Part 1 I used President Washington’s 1796 Farewell Address as a ...

Posted by JohnHoukIntro to Maj.

Posted by JohnHoukReprising ShadowGate Documentaries: With Dr.

Posted by JohnHoukWhat Happens After Submitting Election Fraud Evidence?

Posted by JohnHoukMy Intro to Documentary, ‘Let My People Go’ SUMMARY: Dr.

Posted by JohnHoukVOTE TRUMP – Overcome Dem-Marxist/RINO Lies – Video Share SUMMARY: The first batch of shared videos reflects VOTE-FOR-TRUMP in the midst of Dem-Marxist/RINO government LIES.

Posted by JohnHoukA Look at Mike Benz, THEN Tucker Ep.

Posted by JohnHoukA Roger Stone Interview - Who REALLY Killed JFK?

Posted by JohnHoukCharles Martel: Dem-Marxist Control vs MAGA Liberty SUMMARY: … When I focused on Counterjihad issues I ran into a person going by the name Charles Martel often….

Posted by JohnHoukLOOK AT J6 Documentaries as YOU Have Time to AWAKEN SUMMARY: FOUR Documentary length videos examining the POLITICAL PERSECUTION of J6 Patriots perpetrated by Dem-Marxists after and during the ...

Posted by JohnHoukThe Times We Live In Built from the Past (VIDEOS) SUMMARY: … The present day CCP-Virus (aka COVID), forced (primarily under bureaucratic mandates of take or else) experimental mRNA Jabs, ...

Posted by JohnHoukMysterious Jew-Hatred & FBI Turns Secret Police SUMMARY: Cherie Zaslawsky looks Palestinian origins via old USSR Psy-Op against the Jewish Homeland of Israel followed by Leo Hohmann sharing opinion...

Posted by JohnHoukWhen Govt & Science LIES to YOU! You’ve Heard “Trust but Verify” – WAKE-UP and Verify BEFORE YOU Trust! SUMMARY: J6 Lies exposed by the release of most the J6 video feeds which destroys ...

Posted by JohnHoukLooking at Tyranny to Resist SUMMARY: TODAY I’m posting a lot of videos I’ve either ran into on various Social Media Platforms, but primarily from Telegram surfing.

Posted by JohnHoukTyranny Uncovered U.

Posted by JohnHoukSharing Judicial Watch: ‘CENSORED AND CONTROLLED’ SUMMARY: Judicial Watch has put together a Documentary on Government Censorship.

• Top tags#biden #video #media #world #government #democrats #USA #joebiden #Police #evidence #truth #liberty #vaccination #vote #military #corruption #federal #children #China #racist #money #god #society #democrat #republicans #death #corrupt #WhiteHouse #kids #Republican #GOP #conservative #rights #chinese #Congress #hope #youtube #Constitution #crime #democratic #videos #communist #hell #evil #TheTruth #voters #Socialmedia #propaganda #SupremeCourt #fox ...

Members 376Top