slug.com slug.com
1 1

Australian Gestapo again. Despite bad optics, they just double down, because state of Victoria public sector is so systemically corrupt and has been for a long time, that they know, they can get away with it... so they seem to enjoy it. With no consequences people end up being assholes and sadists. Case in point.

"Processing the offender.” disgusting.

"More insane police overreach in Melbourne. Guy put in handcuffs for being a few hundred metres from his home. Police say “he has no valid reason to be there” & “wasn’t wearing a face mask”. He says he was getting lunch & having a cigarette."

Here is a video link.

[twitter.com]

This article is more than 10 months old

NSW police strip-searched 96 children in past year, some as young as 11

Exclusive: new data reveals 21% of those searches were performed on Indigenous children

Police in New South Wales have continued to strip-search dozens of children, some as young as 11, despite widespread condemnation of the controversial practice.

New data obtained by the Redfern Legal Centre via state freedom of information laws revealed that in the past year, NSW police conducted 96 strip-searches on children.

A disproportionate number of those – about 21% – were Indigenous, including one case in which an 11-year-old was strip-searched by police. The new data also revealed Indigenous Australians of all ages continue to be disproportionately subjected to strip searches by police.

New South Wales police

Revealed: NSW police strip-searched more than 100 girls, including 12-year-olds
Read more

The proportion of searches carried out on Indigenous Australians of all ages rose from 9% to 13% between 2018-19 and 2019-20. In Dubbo, a regional city in the state’s west, Indigenous Australians made up two-thirds of the total number of strip-searches carried out despite only representing about 20% of the population.

The new figures come after Guardian Australia previously revealed police in the state had performed hundreds of searches on girls and boys over a number of years.

Karly Warner, the chief executive of the NSW Aboriginal Legal Service, told Guardian Australia the organisation was “incredibly disturbed” that police have “continued their strip searching of children”.

“Forcing a child to remove their clothes is deeply intrusive, disempowering and humiliating, and especially for Aboriginal people who have too often been targets of discrimination and overpolicing,” she said.

“The excessive use of strip-searching is causing extreme emotional and psychological harm … An unclothed and traumatic early encounter with police is something that children will have to deal with long after they’re allowed to put their clothes back on.

“It is unjust, it violates children’s rights, and it undermines the relationship that police have with children.”

Together with law firm Slater and Gordon, the Redfern Legal Centre is currently investigating a possible class action lawsuit against NSW police over the alleged “systemic” misuse of strip searches in the past six years.

Sam Lee, the centre’s police powers solicitor, said the latest figures “paint a disturbing new picture of police strip-searches during Covid-19”.

“We already know that police are conducting strip searches on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people at disproportionately high rates. But we now also know that this disparity is increasing,” she said.

The total number of strip-searches conducted in NSW decreased by about 30% between 2018-19 and 2019-20, but much of that decline appeared to be driven by a reduction in the use of the practice at large music festivals. At key music festival locations including Sydney Olympic Park and Moore Park the number of strip searches declined by 78% and 64% respectively.

At the same time, the proportion of Indigenous people subjected to strip searches increased from 9% to 13%, despite making up only 3.4% of the state’s population.
badges on police shirts
NSW police watchdog says strip searches illegal but critics say findings ‘did not go far enough’
Read more

The disparity was more striking in some parts of the state. In Dubbo, 66% of all strip searches carried out in 2019-20 were on Indigenous Australians. Data from the Australian Bureau of Statistics shows the city’s Indigenous population is about 20%.

That over-representation was also replicated in some parts of Sydney. In Surry Hills, a suburb near the city’s CBD, Indigenous people made up 14% of the total number of people strip searched. In Liverpool in the city’s west, it was 10%.

“Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people should not have to live in fear of being strip searched by police. This harmful practice is eroding good community relations and feeds into distrust and fear of the police,” Lee said.

Police in NSW have been repeatedly criticised over the use of strip searches. Earlier this year, the Law Enforcement Conduct Commission released two separate tranches of investigations into individual searches which were found to have been unlawful.

The reports followed a lengthy public inquiry into the use of the policing tactic, which heard evidence of a number of potentially illegal strip searches. Among them include a 16-year-old girl who was left fearful and in tears after she was forced to strip naked in front of police at the Splendour in the Grass Festival in Byron Bay.

In a statement, a NSW police spokeswoman said the force would take a “considered approach” when the final report from that investigation is released later this year, and pointed to the overall reduction in strip searches and a year-on-year decline in the number of searches of children from 175 to 96.

“A number of changes to policies, processes and training – including a new Person Search Manual, updated verification and auditing processes, and music festival procedures – have already been implemented, which have all been subject to monitoring by LECC,” the spokeswoman said.

The spokeswoman also defended the seven searches conducted on children aged between 11 and 14, saying they had been “reviewed and deemed to comply with policy and legislative requirements”.

But Vicki Sentas, a lecturer at the University of NSW – who last year co-authored a report which found that the use of drug dogs was helping to fuel massive increases in strip-searches – said the “differential policing” of Indigenous Australians revealed by the figures showed the need to reform the often-criticised legislation governing strip search powers.

“Police leadership appear to have responded to the public backlash against strip searches by sending the message for police to ease off on music festivals,” she said.
A police sniffer dog

NSW police strip-searched more than 340 school-aged boys in the past three years
Read more

“None of the changes to police policy and training on strip searches have made a difference for how First Nations people are being policed and it’s only getting worse. At the very least, parliament needs to reform strip search laws to limit their use.”

The new figures also come during an unfolding diplomatic incident between Australia and Qatar after a number of women were subject to intimate medical examinations while transiting through Doha international airport. The prime minister, Scott Morrison, described the invasive treatment of the women as “unacceptable” and “appalling”.

Lee said the case should turn attention to Australia’s own search laws.

“The strip search stories out of Qatar are disturbing. But Australia also has some disturbing strip search stories and harmful laws,” she said.

“Although laws vary across jurisdictions, police in all states and territories have the power to strip search children between the ages of 10 and 18. A child as young as ten can be subjected to a full body strip search, and in some circumstances, without a parent [or] guardian present.”

[theguardian.com]

Krunoslav 9 Sep 28
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't commit crimes and you have nothing to worry about. Stop resisting. Blue lives matter. Back the blue.

Brains matter too. You can tattoo that on your forehead.

@Krunoslav obey the law. Don't be a criminal.

@JacksonNought Aren't you a little tyrant? Well you are rainbow commie so I would not expect anything less. Even when goverment makes up the law or breaks it, as long as they are comrades you would support them. Off course you would.

You really should get that tattoo, comrade. Thinking is not your thing.

@Krunoslav hey, I am just supporting the Conservative position. I thought that is what you wanted?

@JacksonNought That is why I suggested the tattoo. You just don't get it.

@Krunoslav so what are your thoughts on George Floyd? Police response to BLM protests?

@JacksonNought George boy was a lucky accident for communist movement already in place, looking for excuse. The guy could have been a Asian, whiter than sour cream, the BLM could have shot him themselves and recorded it in 5K, and broadcast it to corporate media and on Twitter as "White supremacists cop kills black man in cold blood" and it would ended the same. They is why you have BLM in Japan trying to be cute and protest against racial inequality. Give me a fucking break.

George was a dumb ass nigger in a true sense of the stereoscope. Dumb ass petty criminal, who was I don't know how many times arrested for all kind of crimes. He was not even a successful criminal, he was just a scum.

In 2009, George Floyd was arrested for a 1st-degree felony charge, as per police criminal records/history/past, of assault and armed robbery he took part in 2007 and spent five years in prison for breaking into a lady’s house with the intent to rob her. George agreed that he wore a blue uniform to look like a government employee to gain the lady’s trust, and eventually pave his way into the house.

The lady soon realized that the person was impersonating to be a government worker, she tried to shut the door but Floyd brute-forced his way into the house. Consequently, a Ford truck pulled up to the house’s main entrance, five people exited the truck and went straight inside the lady’s house.

According to Daily Mail (UK), the court report mentions that the victim identified George as the criminal, tallest of all the robbers, who pressed a pistol to her stomach and forced his way into the house. George Floyd’s height was 6 foot 6 inches.

George Floyd’s criminal record includes 5 convictions related to theft, possession, and trade of coke. Floyd was arrested five times in 20 years, his last cocaine arrest dates back in 2005.

George was also linked to two convictions in the 1990s for possession and theft of a controlled substance (cocaine). However, it is not clear whether or not Floyd served his time in prison for this felony.

George was accused of a firearm robbery in August 1998 for which he served 10 months at Harris County Jail. In April 2002, Floyd was condemned to 30 days of prison for trespassing private property.

George Floyd was involved in two more cocaine offenses, in October 2002 and in 2004, for which he did eight-months and ten-months sentence in prison respectively.

Another cocaine possession conviction in Dec 2005, Floyd was arrested for having cocaine on him and served 10 months in state jail.

After a few months, Floyd’s charge was upgraded, amending the cocaine amount he possessed to be about 4 grams.

However, according to the records, the alleged charge was lifted because Floyd convinced the jury that he had less than 1 gram of cocaine.

Floyd has an extensive criminal past related to the drug trade and use. Floyd suffered from severe heart diseases.

The fucker could have kill himself with a guy on 5K broadcast and they would have invented a story about whatever they needed to do the riots. Same reason why the police officer was convicted in kangaroo court for some crazy long sentence, the Georgie boy was not despite overwhelming evidence of his criminal past and danger to society.

Same reason why Larry Elder is "black face of white supremacy" and co founder of BLM, a self proclaimed trained Marxist is using donations to buy million dollar string of houses , far away from dumb ass niggers and criminals like George Floyd.

The people who follow, support, or defend BLM are either "useful idiots", race grifters or actual true bealivers . because communist is a religion and has absolutely nothing to do with race or police.

Nothing. Let me repeat that. BLM has aboslutely nothing to do with race or police.

You either have to profit from the BLM activity and support as a grifter, or you have to be true believing useful idiot of mega proportions. And I suppose there are those "good BLM'rs" who bend the knee to pressure of public opinion and virtue signal. To their own detriment.

Police was wrong in the George Floyd case. They should have given him the 40 years not the other guy, than he would be committing robbery crimes , and dealing drugs. Dumb nigger is a term black community uses for people like George Floyd. its a stereotype for a reason. The ultimate loser. Criminal scum. And not even very good at being a criminal.

But since we are dealing with religion here saint Geroge was resurrected, and with little cultural, or rather religion appropriation he is new Jesus. Statues and kneeling. Saint George will live forever.

In a typical communist fashion they more scum of the earth you are the more secret you are. Hence Karl Marx an George get their statues and communists in Portland Oregon, keep Lenin but destroy everyone else.

Like all religions, first order of business is to prostitute rival religions and attack the heretics.

@Krunoslav wow, such blatant racism. I see your true colors. I hope everyone else does. You could have criticized Floyd in many ways - bringing extremely harmful slurs into it was not necessary. Just shows your racism.

However, you have done nothing but prove your hypocrisy. When you don't like the person in question, and it fits your narrative, you are all about police brutality and "don't resist" and "comply" and "back the blue". Even if it means killing a man for a possible counterfeit dollar. And when people protest this, you cheerlead the police using draconian tactics to silence voices.

Yet when you disagree with a narrative, like pandemic regulations, you think it is perfectly okay to resist and break the law and turn against the police.

Why am I not surprised.

@JacksonNought Your mama is racist, comrade. "Racism" accusations does not work on me, I'm not a liberal. if you had more than 2 brain cells, you would understand the difference.

@Krunoslav

George was a dumb ass nigger in a true sense of the stereoscope. Dumb ass petty criminal, who was I don't know how many times arrested for all kind of crimes. He was not even a successful criminal, he was just a scum.

Racism. Pure and simple.

Also the term is "stereotype". Stereoscope is something completely different.

@JacksonNought You really need that tattoo. lol

I guess its true what they say. Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. A fool will always drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. lol

I think I wasted enough time on you, I'm hemorrhaging brain cells of just trying to reason with you. So I'll leave you with your thoughts. I mean what more harm can I do to you than that, right?

@Krunoslav it's fine. Just own your racism. You don't like Black people. Just own your authoritarianism. You want the police to be indiscriminately violent and authoritarian against people you disagree with, and obedient lackeys when it comes to people you agree with. You want all LGBTQ+ people to be sent to camps. You want the world to be ruled by a theocratic monarchy. You have admitted as much before.

It's fine, just be open and honest about it, and stop trying to hide behind mental gymnastics and ad hominem attacks. Don't be a coward.

@JacksonNought I don't like communist, skin has nothing to do with it. Since you are not color blind I can only assume you are racist.

You want all LGBTQ+ people to be sent to camps.

The rubber room actually. And its a communist religion you idiot. It is not related to homosexuality.

"You want the world to be ruled by a theocratic monarchy. "

No I don't. But what' the point of describing political system to someone who can't even understand what LGBTQ+ lol Your intelligence is not adequate.

" You want the police to be indiscriminately violent and authoritarian against people you disagree with, and obedient lackeys when it comes to people you agree with. "

You dumb bastard, why do you think I posted the original post. Jeez, its like talking to a retard cactus..

God, its useless to argue with a fool, I'm destined to lose by lowering myself to your position.

@Krunoslav

You dumb bastard, why do you think I posted the original post.

Because you align with / agree with the people who are being harassed, and so you are anti-police in this case and see it as overreach and fascism. Just as you are pro-police when they are harassing people who you disagree with - then it is justice.

You are the one equating LGBTQ+ civil rights with Communism. You are the one constantly complaining about the USA, while you are in Croatia, complaining about Communism - something which isn't even remotely happening in the USA or promoted by any politician.

You are nothing but a stereotype of projection.

@JacksonNought Police is not a social abstract concept , idiot. Its a specific profession with specific ethical and legal limitations. otherwise its like Gestapo. But you would not know anything about Gestapo, would you? Off course not.

LGBTQ+ is ideology rooted in communism, genius. Pure Hegelian Dialect, adopted to intersectionality. But you have no clue about that either do you? Off course not.

Communism not promoted in America? LOL

You are really living in some magical world of God knows what. Unreal.

I guess all that Critical Race Theory is just for Kids right?

Please get that tattoo ? Humor me.

@Krunoslav wow, triggered much? If you can't produce an argument without resorting to insults and name-calling, you have failed.

You used clear racist language.

George was a dumb ass nigger in a true sense of the stereoscope(sic).

It can't be any more clear than that.

You are championing police brutality and draconian tactics, excusing execution and a violation of civil rights, because you do not like a person or their politics. On the other hand, when you agree with someone and their politics, you think their skirting of the law is justified and any enforcement of the law is Nazism. Again, it can't be any more clear than that.

As usual, you have no idea what Communism is, and you just love throwing out buzzwords for things you don't like.

Communism
A political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs.

Ok, there is the dictionary definition of Communism. Now, please, explain how LGBTQ+ people trying to get equal civil rights is in any way related to that. Even if you think LGBTQ+ people are trying to force acceptance of their lifestyles or force their way into sports or bathrooms or what-have-you, explain how that is related in any way to classism or means of production?

You also don't know what CRT is, clearly. Just echoing Right-Wing media and their talking points spoon-fed to you. You can't think for yourself. It is sad really, and everyone can see it.

@JacksonNought LOL

I'll leave you with your thoughts, that must be punishment enough.

Recent Visitors 9

Photos 11,798 More

Posted by JohnHoukAI Dystopia Moving from Sci-Fi to a WEF NWO: A Look at Stop World Control Documentary, ‘THE END OF HUMANITY - As Planned By The Global Leaders’ SUMMARY: An intro by Patricia Harrity followed ...

Posted by JohnHoukGlobalist Tyranny Videos Batch – Part TWO SUMMARY: The video list I’m sharing leans more toward Globalist Tyranny (which includes the American traitors – the Dem-Marxists) in this batch.

Posted by JohnHoukGlobalist Tyranny Videos Batch – Part ONE SUMMARY: I’ve spent the last few days looking at saved videos largely from Telegram Social Media.

Posted by JohnHoukWATCH OUT FOR AN AI TYRANNY & NSA Spying SUMMARY: I’ve witnessed too many dark-side leaps and bounds to give credence to AI-Tyranny naysayers.

Posted by Sensrhim4hizvewzCohencidence or PLANNED???

Posted by Sensrhim4hizvewz Hopefully, everyone catches it and everyone gets better

Posted by JohnHoukFBI Investigates Baltimore Bridge Collapse! Suggests NOT an Accident! SUMMARY: On 3/27/24 I shared a Lara Logan Tweet on her opinion of what caused the Francis Scott Key Bridge near Baltimore ship ...

Posted by JohnHoukPolitical Tyranny – Part Two Videos Showing the Political Tyranny of Factionalism & Globalist Entanglements SUMMARY: IN Part 1 I used President Washington’s 1796 Farewell Address as a ...

Posted by JohnHoukPolitical Tyranny – Part One President Washington Warned of the Insidious Outcome of Political Factions & Foreign Entanglements SUMMARY: George Washington – RIGHTLY SO – is called the Father...

Posted by JohnHoukFuellmich Political Persecution Encapsulates Globalist Lawfare SUMMARY: A few thoughts on Deep State Political Persecution of Trump & Supports.

Posted by JohnHoukLooking at Birx Not Fauci Managed Medical Tyranny Includes Personal Observations on Legit President Trump SUMMARY: Looking at a VNN examination of the short Documentary: “It Wasn't Fauci: How ...

Posted by FocusOn1Uh oh, i hate to say this, but israel was formed in 1948, 100 years after karl marx wrote his book. Was it formed as a atheist communist country?

Posted by MosheBenIssacWith woke fat ass acceptance, only applies to women (fat bitches). What used to be funny is now illegal. The video won a Grammy Award for Best Concept Music Video in 1988 [youtu.be]

Posted by JohnHoukRemember WHY You Are Resisting the Coup Summary: Well… It’s series of videos time again.

Posted by JohnHoukA Call for Intercession Over WHO Power Grab Treaty SUMMARY: A call for prayer on America’s leaders related to the National Sovereignty terminating Pandemic (better known as Plandemic) Treaty.

Posted by MosheBenIssacDisney COLLAPSES Billions Lost In MINUTES After Shareholders Troll Company Sticking With WOKE! [youtu.be]

• Top tags#video #youtube #world #government #media #biden #democrats #USA #truth #children #Police #society #god #money #reason #Canada #rights #freedom #culture #China #hope #racist #death #vote #politics #communist #evil #socialist #Socialism #TheTruth #justice #kids #democrat #crime #evidence #conservative #hell #nation #laws #federal #liberal #community #military #racism #climate #violence #book #politicians #joebiden #fear ...

Members 9,403Top

Moderators