slug.com slug.com
1 0

What is wrong with you people? I ask what you understand by "emotional strength," I plead not to get academic technicalities, just a personal interpretation of how you would perceive the term, and still get ad hominems and questioned about other parts of my phrasing. Zero input for something anybody can answer. It's not a trap, people!! Sometimes people are actually interested on how others think, you know? Cheezus Craist. Grow a dick and stop being so damn insecure. Fuck me.

A1fredo 8 Sep 7
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wow the comment above mine is harsh. Don't listen to him. I understand what you mean at least I mean by the part that people don't give you good enough answers, I totally get that. As for your question, now, I would say that emotional strength it's, it's not like something that you either have or don't have or would need it to have it, it's like courage, courage is not being unafriad but standing up despite that you are, it's not that you either have it or don't, but then it's still just always only would be true that it is true you either do have it or you don't, I guess that's something that I would say. I can't really answer such a good question when it is about emotions but for anything else I'm always on my ball, specifically emotional strength is not something that's easy for me to answer, I know what it is, but answering and actually sounding like I know are two different things. I have lots of emotional strength, like so much so that identifying just what it is, is actually kind of hard, it's like if you asked the Incredible Hulk how strong he is. Maybe it's, that no one else can see your true emotions. Or, the ability to persist with them. I can think of lots of things, but I am a psychic person that knows experiences from other people's bodies, a girl in a man's body and I would have my own separate emotional strength that's strength to me that is apart from how I really am in reality, also it's not multiple personalities, but I guess that you could say that in this case, I would have my own emotional strength or the idea at least even if I didn't know what it even was to me, that's the best way that I can possibly answer that question for you, now, now think of this, I was actually just thinking about this girl in this game, her name is Samus Aran, in the game Metroid, she's an absolute beast, I mean you couldn't talk about emotional strength and not be talking about this bounty hunter chic in a suit of armor with a cannon that uses a psychic bond to power it let alone to kill aliens and shit with on alien world just to be the baddass bounty hunter chic, all day long, just killing anything that moves, no matter that she's on an alien planet and has to fight to survive, I mean every time she walks into a fucking room she is having to battle and it's not even like as soon as she walks into another room that there's not just yet another different alien that's trying to kill her too, and she's a chic, being a guy is one thing, but have you ever had to take a piss behind a rock on an alien world filled with little creatures crawling around being a girl after you've just slaughtered their entire family and are about to still also exterminate the rest of the planet too all while being a lone girl a mist the stars lost in the intergalactic stars of the galaxies, if not, then yeah that's a probable probably good question to ask yourself even you weren't that girl.

haha very entertaining answer, thank you so much. Yeah, it's definitely not something easy to put into words, as we don't really have the words for it yet. I'm jut so frustrated of how people take the question and how they do their mental gymnastics to avoid a simple response just to avoid the chance that they may expose themselves as vulnerables ir something. That's the only reason I can see for tgem being so stuck up about responding such an easy question with no wrong answer as it pertains to personal interpretation. So thank you for your help n_n

@A1fredo Well I happen, do I shall say, with you on that there, it annoys me too to no end. I mean, it's outright awkward or something, that, that people like reading about this stuff when it's becoming available and appreciate it limitlessly, but when it does come to answering such an easy to answer basic question about it, the only thing anyone thinks about is what the meaning is to everyone else, that's so stupid, I mean, just answer the question this isn't freaken critical thinking for God sakes, I mean if people like knowing the truth to stuff, especially when they are the ones unsure, then why are they only going to ever depend on what everyone else is saying when they just learned about what others thought, and then they do it again anyways. I'm like, so what if there was no dictionary, would the people that do try to answer the most hardest questions to answer just be stupid for even trying then?

@caseyxsharp Well, I am tone deaf you see, and I tried to become a musician. I had no idea what I was doing, but I'm stubborn as hell. I learned all the theory, and tried tirelessly. I sucked of course. And it frustrated me like you can't possibly imagine. I'm thinking it may be something like that for them, but with emotions instead of tonality.

@A1fredo I know that must be such a frustrating thing. I mean, so, I would have a question for you, I guess that could explain a little something more about you too, there suggests that it may have also something to do with your real brain, I couldn't imagine otherwise myself, it sounds like to me, since this is something that I would know, that it seemingly sounds like it could be how about your brain distinguishes between the right and left brain as both hemispheres, I would know this you see I am left handed and like it's not sort even something that I wouldn't know, I guess I would know that, just how it sounds to me, is I can tell you left handed people they can perform to hear all that imagination, there's another thing that's hard to explain, using their right hand side brain, I should imagine that the first thing that you think when you hear this should be Mozart, Mozart couldn't even hear, except like but how did he perform with his right brain, because he was left handed, so I could totally imagine the thing that you're experiecing not jut but like you can't hear tone, it's just, I don't know how even to be able to tell you how to imagine it, it's just something that us we the left handed people think about it like, it's when we do hear it, and I can't even tell you that right now, since because, it's not simply just a thing something to be able to be told between left handed people and right handed people, it's exactly how it sounds like, because I am left handed it's not that I can't really tell you, I just can't even know even where to begin in order to tell you, you know if I mean if because if I were going to tell a right handed person, I couldn't even imagine how to first just so think of how to be able to tell them that, so it's not just that I havn't tried, I do try and have been trying for all way so over too long, and it's just it's just like I really can't do it, it's juft left handed thinking is way more than even what people with using one other side of the brain to be able to imagine what a left handed person really is or isn't even hearing ever at all, all that I know right now is that if I were to even be trying to be able to tell you exactly what it is that I a left handed person is thinking of saying to you all because you were right handed I can't even imagine how to be thinking to be able to tell you something like that. But it is something that I know all too well, I'm left-handed, lefties, are already aware of all that what other right handed people would ever know, I could be as honest with you as I possibly can, I know it would make me as mad as you are about never hearing what the other people with ever hear when they are the ones are having to hear it in the first place just to imagine it, trust me, just that if I stop you right there, right there is something that would make me and as just as mad as I think you do too, that you get when you have to think of why other people just no one can ever hear you, it's not even that I would even say it was to you being left brain right handed anyways, it's literally the one part of the brain that is can only be able to think processing fact, which is probably why it's not that it's just that right handed people couldn't even imagine it, it's but it's just that right handed people couldn't even think of it, but it's not that just left handed people oculdn't understand it's that we just do understand because we imagine it, and I would know that if you are going trying thinking you could tell to a right handed person that I would know that you couldn't even already imagine it but you do and so I would know that what that is imagined to be that right handed people wouldn't know, I think I can totally understand you, the real way to think of about left handed people is, that you must not tell it like you are having to even be trying to imagine it, left handed people are something different than right handed people, and it's not why I can tell you that right now, it is actua;;y that I couldn't even tell you that right now, because I would know that it is something that right handed people couldn't even imagine, even if they ever tried to tell them, especially to other right handed people, when you just so much as simply say that other people can't even hear you the way that you imagine and this is even if you try, is that and that you can hear them even when they you can't and haven't even heard right now, it's not something that you can imagine, so if I were to be ever able to just be to be allowed to tell you, then this is what I would say about left handed people, that, it's also simply like trying to imagine that the very fact of being as left handed people that the existence of them at all is also like imagining that that, that right there, is like as if you were to hear from another righty person saying that the existence of the that very being of lefty people, is that they are like folk singers singing their own names, and that's just like for all of us other left handers out there right now too, if it's as simply as I could possibly say is, that it's not something you can hear and imagine, it's just something that us only left handed people could be able t hear like right handed people without having to tell it, I would being left handed I just would think of imagining that if when you say you hear and you hear tone def that I could also possibly simply I would be able to imagine it not that I couldn't be able to imagine it, because that's like every single other thing that us we've ever been having to hear all of the time when those other right handed people are the ones having to tell it to us and it's not that they can't know it as they can, it's really that they can't even imagine how to tell it to another right person when also not be to be able to telling it to also that other left handed person at the same time, and that's why us left handed people can't even imagine that for the simply fact, to , to for to, I mean to another right handed person, I mean, like it's like I can't even imagine how to even say that I know how to say that to someone, another person that isn't right handed on the other hand, now that is definitely something that I can imagine me having to tell to another left handed person though actually, I would know, that's all that other right handed people have ever like literally ever been saying to me ever, is just always a no I don't hear it, I can't tell if it's a human thing or maybe just a right handed person thing, I literally couldn't imagine except but I would imagine still, that is important to you be able to understand me, a folk song for you right now is exactly what I'm about to do, it's the only way I can think I could imagine of how to be able to just be able to tell you so, good, that's not something I was aiming for that it may not have ever been that you ever heard left handed people are like folk singers, it's like that only one and single that like only us left handed people could ever even be able to tell you righties, but at least that's like the one thing we can agree on, it's perfect for me to be able to imagine how to be able to tell you too, because, it's since that it's something that I would know like I am lefted and that I think right handed people really couldn't really imagine I can only imagine that it's not that it's just a left handed person couldn't ever imagine, no, yeah, no, oh that's perfectly fine, I'm not upset about it, it's fine, alright, alright, that's completely fine, alright, I'm cool, I'm cool, it's just something that I couldn't even only imagine not being able to tell it to another person who's right handed, that's one things that I'm saying, that's why it's important it's the only thing we now can agree on, I would say that be for left handed people is, that lefties are in the last close to thirty or for years that most of the U.S presidents have been 30 percent of all of the president of all of the last years, they are likely to be leaders because they can is also able to create things, it's also not something that right handed people could be ever able to understand that before, it's because left handed people are always creating things, that it's not something that can be imagined, by right handed people, that's why that the only thing besides telling them, is to be telling them that they can't even imagine it, it's the reason that left handed people are also like folk singers, they have done so much left handed creativities that, in over the years just of the last years of how it to be able to be imagined by right handers is that the only one who have right been actually creating to tell others what, left handed people can't imagine that not how to imagine being able how to telling right handers to be able to imagine that to tell right handers, It's like so bad right now, that I'm like so serious that is even just trying to write this to be me able to tell you a right hander how that is that, trying to simply say and not just to write it is hard enough already for me to do, just because you're right handed, this isn't even a natural thing for us left handers to be even writing like this either, I mean lefties are called lefties for a reason, I could goe left, I would goe left, it's what's natural to me and it's not like I would have to tell you just how many that times that I have to and would have to always be talking to other righties, it's probably not something that you would think about, but, it happens a lot, the least I could do, it is to tell you anyways because it's just that in inspiration and light of the agreeing the only agreeing that we can possibly make together, so, as much as I would want to try telling you how to imagine it and then it's that I can't even tell you that to be able to tell you that, yeah and that's why I would say that's over only even the only reason why I would be telling you right now, right now, I could tell you that lefties are exactly how they it seems they sound like from other people, that they are strange, other, different, of the left, another special kind of child, freaky, you know, something just like that, and I could do that, it's not something you would imagine, but that's why that I just said it to explain it is that folk singers are like lefties, like literally, this is for like that very reason, right there, because of right handed people, there needs to be an understanding and now we have one like I was saying, I am not thinking about it I'm just going to tell it to you anyways, but you're going to see that it's not only it's just that we could ever be agreeing on anything else later, as you can see because I'm about to show you, honestly it's not something that lefties could ever imagine, the possibility of us ever to be able to tell it to a right handed person is, within itself, the one possibly to be imagined to be possible to be able to be able to understand it though, it's like right handed people made us be like this and it's like we are also unable to even say anything about it even though it is so very easy for us to understand that, well, it's not what I could tell you, but hey now you know, hold on, so, lefties can use their hearing to imagine thing, I can literally feel how you hear yourself talking to me, so, look not another understanding but on the other hand now you've just learned something new about left handed people again, ha, haha, oh shit, that does sound funny to me dude, I said hold on, lefties are other things too, like athletes, artists, musicians, scientists, they are more likely to be geniuses, which I hate this actually because I am left handed, because it's not even something that I should be telling you righties but it's the only thing that you could have been imagining already about left handed people without me ever having to tell you, that sucks, like that's not something that it's just like, it's a people thing, no, it's more like now it's just a being a left handed person thing, and that's what sucks because tighter handed people couldn't even imagine, it also sucks that, that already kind of does help explain lefties as by being what they're already been known for too, I'm like I can tell you that but I can't even tell you just how to imagine that too, and it's not even something about me, so, if that was good before, this will be even better now too, imagine that lefties are just" different" than right handed people, they are now, well, they say other things about left handed peoples too, like, they are schizophrenic and evil or if because now of the Devil, it's basically the same exact thing that people were always saying about lefties, even if I could tell you just how to imagine, then I could even do it right now if I tried, I already knew that because of that, that righties were always going to be thinking about telling us things like no and you're not like other people, that explains a lot, like for real even if I ever wanted to tell a right handed person that, I mean I couldn't even do it myself, just that fact right there alone is another also the other which reason that it is that righties have always thought the same thing about us, really for so long, and now it's like we are both known for that and that we are genius, like how were we able ever to be able tell right handed people that, just to, make them hear how to imagine, and it may sound like just a left handed thing, but it's not though, trust me it's not, and there are others like us too all over society too, like mentally challenged people or smart people, savants or Asperger's syndrome, like how men are known to be the Devil because the Devil is a man, they say that's like psychic people, that, that's the same reason they are looked at differently too, it all describes one person, but how were even this group of people simply never able to even ever tell it that to a real right handed person, we couldn't have, like now we can't do that, because, we were already being known for something else entirely just to right handed peoples, maybe you agree with me to that for one that is something that you and me would be agreeing on if we could imagine it, lefties are ten percent of the ten percent of the smartest people in the world, like it's not really question anymore, of that ten percent of the population with the smartest IQ's lefties are ten percent and also but they are also ten percent of that total population too, that is more likely, but it gets better, part of that population percentage is those other partially mentally challenged people, going of of based on solely only savants alone, left handed people are more likely to be savant, or mentally challenged for that matter, and it's may not even only be simply just a left handed thing either, it's not that Asperger's syndrome people by themselves aren't even geniuses no they are smart as a matter of fact way smarter than than just generally everyone other people out there, and left handed people are also even more way more likely to be having Asperger's syndrome as mentally challenged people are, and it's also, that, you remember now when I said even that a man is the Devil because men are what the Devil is a man, listen to this, lefties brain's are way more likely to be like a females, so, even when we are known to be that because that's how they imagine us, we are still even way more like females anyways in are actual brains, this shit goes on forever, we already know that right handed people are not going to be able to understand us, so it's interesting, that you're a right handed person who is tone def telling me that, it's because you didn't just imagine you being tone def, you actually wouldn't have just been knowing except but by to be playing music just to find that out, like I am saying, it's not just a right handed person's thing like that, it's really that you're like of being an actual tone def person, and you did learn that, that was never just something that you could have ever imagined, it's not just a right handed person's thing to be that way, it's that it's a who those are who would happen to be right handed that's really what their problem is, but yeah I don't know if you knew that, but that was making me glad that you felt like sharing that, you didn't just imagine it you actually knew that already, but it's still great for me to hear though, it's not like I try or anything, and if it sounds like it's about to get worse, well you wouldn't be wrong, the thing about men and women too, it's not they or you are one or the other, they did always explain one person, the lefty's person, the very existence of left handed people existing to be different, is, also the reason that there exists the selection between female and male too, because, that's the difference between right and normal, there is such a thing without the likes of right handed people having to imagine it, even the theories right now about the universe too like, that math is real, it already existed we just hadn't discovered it, and left handed people prove that, it's not something that I could ever, ever, tell a right handed person that even if I tried. So, when you say most people and follow it with they don't understand, I would totally get to be able you think of exactly what you mean without having to imagine it, I mean, yeah that prove the point. It's hard, for me to even to just do this, when right handed people think what they do, doing without imagining it, to just to write like other people understand me because, because I am left handed. To me, it's like you recognize the problem, but that just seems like it's so just normal to me. Well, I guess then, there is a reason, why that left handed people are known to be different. It relates to everything. Like, trans, simply being either male or female, all of it. Back in time, that's also another reason that I was saying that, that, schizophrenia and evil, it's not because evil and of the Devil, but it is though, even what is known to be evil and literally of the Devil means the same thing about left handed people too, and it's not a mystery even, way back through history the church thought that, because it's how lefties are, they know just how to imagine things without even having to be told how to do it, it's not a left handed people thing, they thought that, just not because they knew the truth but because they did know already how left handed people are, that's the real reason that they ever did that, that sounds bad, well it is, it's no big deal though, this is the point, all through history people even now like right now if you said that there was something new and that it was different, so is mentally challenged people to them back then too plus physics too, right handed people would be imagine it to be bad and evil, just because they couldn't ever be able to imagine it or not, they really just can't do it, that's what evil and crazy is meant to be, to right handed people, it probably would help to explain your question too for all I know, but, don't simply just change your idea of us just because you know now that they are just like fold singers, we talk about righties the same way too, that's what's funny, why, because this is exactly what we are also known for anyways, in order for true uniqueness to exist, then it must be different, it's not a difference thing, lefties are people that really are different, so it stands to reason that, it should be remaining that way now, it serves a greater purpose than it sounds, why, this is why, because it makes the difference and because it doesn't even change anything about what is already known right now already of the other people the other peoples who simply wouldn't be even able to imagine it or not, it does exist, that's the point whether or not that righies were just even ever able to imagine it or not. That's me telling you that and I don't expect you to be able to understand or know that. This, right now, is only simply just something that a left handed person would be able to possibly know, that's what scares right handed people. Not only that, it's what is the reaosn, this reason right here, that why that other peoples like I'm talking about too, them too, they are all known for this by the same reason too, it's not something that just, only, a right handed person could ever be possible to imagine themselves. So, yeah I will tell that to you now. They are athletic, too, it's the same thing, it's not a spacial or perception thing, it's just not to a right handed person, we are good at sports because, we are different mentally, we know this, we have faster reaction times, and greater depth perception while at the same time a greater hand eye coordination, maybe that's why we are also not only great at making music but we can even play a piano even without having to hear at all, you get it, most of the athletes, it's like, it's not they are lefties so they want to play, it's just so aggrivating that we know without us then this very lifestyle would goe entirely totally extinct whatsoever, we can't do that, it's not a thing that has to be, even, that it even needs to be imagined at all, like we can't do that. It's not that we are just so much better at sports, we are so different than righties that we can't even hep it. So can you imagine, that so many righties say the same thing about us, and at the least we are different but even at the extreme at the most to rightes we are schizos, just for being different, and they all they say the same God damn shit no matter what. I totally understand, it does kind of piss me off, doesn't it, If something new comes along, those people are just going to change their opinions if they can imagine it, they don't even do try doing anything like that for left handed people, this is kind of the point, they do it about anything and everything good or bad, like smart people, now it just means you are weird, or bad, look at that, and it's all right handed people saying it all of the time, if I were to change people's views on left handed people, then I would have lost that it's not about lefties it's about me and I happen to be let handed, ritghties act like it's no problem, well it's like what I always say fuck the system, those things get known to be not as bad, but yet what is always to be different or new, always it will always be that it keeps on being known as to be abnormal or bad, it's not fair to righties if I were to make that change happen, so, yeah I am mad, it's not that I'm not a mad, it's like just that I can't even imagine why it can't be imagined by right handed people. Bullshit, like bad, hate that, I can't even get the hope to find that right handed people were, or little as are as ever possibly going to change themselves, unless they were to be the ones to imagine it first. I just kind of, gave up after a while, yeah, it would make anyone like , just literally just like a lefty pissed off, but, unlike righties anymore it's not that I am trying to imagine it or not, it's just that, that it would bother me if only righties didn't be able to imagine that, I know that now, so it doesn't even bother me too much anymore.

@caseyxsharp It's actually more about me using the limbic system (soul, emotional brain) and the neocortex (mind, logical brain) so much that I never ventured into seeing the world through the perspective of the reptilian brain (body, instinctive brain.) I can't really smell or taste either. But it's not like you said. I hear the time new, I smell it all, I can taste the food, but when I do, I process it with the parts of the brain that will take other things into account. For example: I love hearing the emotional interpretation in songs. I can hear a good interpreter in a language I don't know, and figure out what the song is about by just how it makes me feel. So I "hear" the tones, but I cannot guess which ones are which if my life depended on it. And therefore, I sucked as a musicisn. But that's only because my brain mainly does lyrical analysis and emotional interpretation instead of the musical one. And I noticed for example, musicians really suck at communicating themselves verbally in my experience. #NotAll, but you get my point. It's like with attention, you can only have it in one perspective at a time. And don't worry, I did manage to make a fee songs and stuff that I do hold dear. And even tho they may sound like shit, I still love them because I can't hear the dissonance!!! n_n

@A1fredo The interesting thing that I was thinking about is this. I'm not really saying that this is really what's effecting you, I'm saying I would know, I wouldn't know because one of my me being a lefty quirks is that, I can't really hear in tone even at all even if I wanted to, it's because I am left handed that I can't hear in tone because what I am thinking of as that being tone I would only be thinking of how to create it by trying to imagine it, like I know what it is, but I f you even ask me can I hear in tone, I couldn't tell you yes. Like I really know, but that's the problem for me too unfortunately, it's because like even when I do, when I do hear in tone when it's not what I'm just imagining, and it sounds like I really know what it is, I can't even tell that to a right handed person even if I wanted to, and it just so happens to happen a lot, like even if I was just left handed and happened to get the chance to hear it, I still couldn't even tell a right handed person that I even knew what it was when I did really know what it was, because I'm left handed.

It's ironic is what it is, that I can be so good at making music with a tone, when I can't tell even what that is even when I know what that is, and then for you, you are right handed correct, and it's not that you can't hear a tone like if someone showed you, you just actually can't hear it because it's hard to identify, you make a good point to me, because I can make music, I can if to make music, but I wouldn't be the one to be saying that I actually know how to. That's exactly what I mean, it's like when you think of basketball, who you'd think is the better basketball player, the player or the couch, most people would imagine that it would be the player, but no, it would be the couch, the couch is the one who actually knows how to play basketball even better than the players, it's because I couldn't tell a person that, that , that's why I would be saying that I can't even hear or even know what tone even is. And if I did, then I wouldn't even be saying that I knew what it was if I ever heard it, because then I would know what it is. I can hear it just fine, I've just never been the one to ever hear it even though it really is there. And it just so happened, that, that's why I'm saying it's interesting, because it is because I am left handed that I can be so good at music, but that doesn't mean that I know even how to play it, it's not fair for me being only left handed that I would ever want to tell that to a right handed person, because then I would be the one who's being the one to imagine it, and I can't tell that, I can hear tone, like I can hear what it is, but it's not that I just know what it is, is what I would tell them. I wouldn't know something about this, the only thing that I would be thinking about is, that right handed people are the ones who are good at thinking about language, I can imagine, that, because of that then, that righties would be able to know language, sound and communication way better then a lefty can, you'd think that, not that you just imagined that, because you would think that, that because righties can do hearing and understanding of sounds, that they wouldn't be all that they actually, know, what all of that is that makes language or anything to tell another, a righty probably already wouldn't be that person, that's why that I'm saying so surprising to hear that you might be right handed and also being tone def at the same time. You know what I would say if it was that I am just left handed and having to tell you, I would tell you that I don't know why some people can't hear tone, but I'm glad talking about you that I can say that it's not just because you're right handed or what I really mean is that you're not left handed, if you actually tone def, then at least the least that I can say is, I don't really know what you mean, and that I would get what you mean when you say it's like I can't get people to even hear what I'm really putting out, so I'm glad it's not just a left handed thing, is what, what I am saying. It is interesting, because It is like that's the only reason that I'm so good at making music, or really just about anything, it's that I am so good because I am just left handed, it's because I am left handed that I could say that I am very good at making music that sounds to others like it's just as good as a righties would be.

I hope that better explained what I was thinking. That's why that, that's why if you told me just told me that you were just tone def, then that's why that I would be thinking it was because you were a righty, but I am also still glad that it just doesn't have to be just that case. You aren't really just that you just are right handed and that still that you just can't play, even for a tone def person, that's a better reason than what a left handed person has to be so good at music, just the act of you being a righty who might be able to understand tone without having to hear it means that, that you really could actually just get just as good as a person who can hear it even if that person was simply just all lefty people out there in the world. And if anyone know that even just be aware of that, trust be I would be one of them, I could say that, because I really am left handed, and that's why that I would think that even if a righty did hear it, like you would want to, I don't think they just would be able to understand it even if they did just hear it not because they were right handed, because I'm left handed and that's not what I would think. So that's why that I am, able to tell you this though. That's it, I hope it made you think. Yeah, and uhh, I'm glad that I'm not a left handed person who would be saying that just because I am left handed. Yeah, that's what I meant.

Recent Visitors 16

Photos 11,813 More

Posted by JohnHoukA Woke Jesus?

Posted by JohnHoukAn Intro to Ed Decker May E-Newsletter & Hamas & Decker Thoughts SUMMARY: Ed Decker (born 1935) is an ex-Mormon with an evangelistic agenda to expose the errors inherent in Mormonism.

Posted by JohnHoukWhen ACTUAL History is Forgotten, Antisemitism Resurges SUMMARY: At age 67, I remember younger days watching old WWII movies and Documentaries showing the atrocities Jews went through via The Final...

Posted by FocusOn1The founder of israel, david ben gurion, an atheist communist, admired lenin

Posted by JohnHoukDO NOT Allow Medical Tyranny to Continue – Refresher Videos Pt.

Posted by JohnHoukAn Intro to Dr.

Posted by JohnHoukDO NOT Allow Medical Tyranny to Continue – Refresher Videos Pt.

Posted by Weltansicht....and oppossums eat all the ticks....

Posted by JohnHoukAmerican Intel Spies & Withholds Info from Trump! WAKE UP AMERICANS! SUMMARY: Americans who still support The Democratic Party (which should be re-labeled Dem-Marxist Party) are supporting spying ...

Posted by FocusOn1Clown world: when people cant figure their shit out, they run to a woman who says she doesnt know what a woman is and wears a black robe for guidance.

Posted by Sensrhim4hizvewzHow quickly it all turned.

Posted by Sensrhim4hizvewzMuh Diversity...

Posted by JohnHoukAn Intro to THE EXPOSÉ Look at Occult Influence on Elitists SUMMARY: THE EXPOSÉ has delved into a Substack post by Elizabeth Nickson … I am unsure if THE EXPOSÉ had this in mind, but my take ...

Posted by FocusOn1An0maly on facebook.... Communists violating the first amendment in america

Posted by JohnHoukAntisemitism Idiocy Summary: I have not seen the coverage of college campus protests supporting the Hamas butchers as Israel has entered Gaza to punish pseudo-Palestinians for the 10/7/23 genocide ...

Posted by JohnHoukAI Dystopia Moving from Sci-Fi to a WEF NWO: A Look at Stop World Control Documentary, ‘THE END OF HUMANITY - As Planned By The Global Leaders’ SUMMARY: An intro by Patricia Harrity followed ...

• Top tags#video #youtube #world #government #media #biden #democrats #USA #truth #children #Police #society #god #money #reason #Canada #rights #freedom #culture #China #hope #racist #death #vote #politics #communist #evil #socialist #Socialism #TheTruth #justice #kids #democrat #crime #evidence #conservative #hell #laws #nation #federal #liberal #community #racism #military #climate #violence #book #politicians #fear #joebiden ...

Members 9,403Top

Moderators