slug.com slug.com
4 8

"It is very important for all sports to use the platform they have to push for change," the seven-time champion said."

Lewis Hamilton 7 times F1 champion.

Fuck that, I don't want politics in everything, I just want to be left alone to watch a game or comedy. Glad I stopped paying for the BBC license ten years ago, Its as Nietzsche forsaw. Without a unified morality then everything turns into a moral/political platform, suffocating and fake for posers and grifters alike.

Its time to start holding CONSERVATIVE politicians feet to the fire until they wake up and get a grip, or a way to weed out career politicians.

CookieMonster 7 Nov 26
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I haven't watched the NFL or NBA for years now because it's so obnoxiously political. I don't need to be lectured on ethics by semi-literate thugs in between their domestic violence arrests. Luckily the NHL has remained relatively distant from infection for now. Even baseball trended towards pandering but seemed to pull back a bit. So for now I just follow hockey, rugby (my local team can get a little overly pro-lgbtqwaaimaps2+, but not much and they also do a lot of patriotic things), baseball, and of course the best sport in the world: Curling!

Politics is the great poison of modern life. It turns anything that touches it to sewage.

sport and politics should never mix... sportspeople who do this or their organisations should be shunned.
sport should be above politics.

Hamilton has become so big-headed. It's high time he was defeated big time. 😜
There is so much more to life than politics.

Naomi Level 8 Nov 26, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 17

Photos 2,875 More

Posted by w0tn0tIlhanOmar - She was her own sister-in-law!!

Posted by w0tn0tRemember when BLM rioters were burning down cities and Colin Kaepernick literally called for more violence? And then instead of banning him, @Jack gave him $3M!!

Posted by WilyRickWilesDo it.

Posted by CookieMonsterCherry picked comparison can sometimes show what painting people with a broad brush results in.

Posted by NaomiDo you think that those Youtubers, podcast hosts, bloggers, etc.

Posted by RemiDallaireRight now in Canada they are making a big deal for this journalist who wears a Hijad on TV.

Posted by ZuzecaSape The 50 Most Racist TV Shows of All Time [complex.com] I can't believe Amos n' Andy was 33.

Posted by JacksonNoughtInteresting point.

Posted by 2perosNothing To See, Move Along... What A Grin!

Posted by Lt-JWAt work in the right uniform...

Posted by WeltansichtRemember in 20 when tens of thousands of Democrats surged on the Wisconsin Capitol building in Madison and physically occupied it for more than two weeks?

Posted by N0DDIts easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled.

Posted by eschatologyguyYou think we should help spread this? Armed rallies? Warning sounds legit based on what Trump urged he supporters.

Posted by bastionTaking the blackpill now! This must be happening to so many American rightwingers!

Posted by bastionThe guy with the confederate flag predictably surrendered!

Posted by MosheBenIssacCarelords, Art Thots, & Liquid Modernity: Talking with Anna Khachiyan

Members 7,846Top

Moderators