slug.com slug.com
3 1

LINK Jared Kushner Reportedly Helped Create Trump Campaign Shell Company to Secretly Pay President's Family

The creation of the shell company was supposedly to hide financial and operational details from the public, especially as the Trump campaign supposedly spent an astonishing $617 million on his reelection campaign through the company from January 2019 to November 2020. It was first formed in April 2018, and acted as a campaign within a campaign, doling out money to the president's top advisors and Trump family members.

JacksonNought 8 Dec 28
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@JacksonNought is a crack head...

2peros Level 8 Dec 29, 2020

Coming from the guy who thinks Biden stole the election and it'll be overturned.

@JacksonNought has the attention span of a fruit fly. I know it’s difficult for someone like you, but please try to stay on topic...

@2peros the topic of you calling me a crackhead? Go troll elsewhere.

@JacksonNought is not as dumb as they look...

That's good. I wouldn't work for free either.

Allegedly?? Bahahahaha!!!

2peros Level 8 Dec 28, 2020

I know, right? Clearly it's true, there is no limit to their corruption.

@JacksonNought Unlike the Biden's that threatened and extorted money and position right?

@Lightman hahaha, have you seen what the Trump's have done. Their extortion of Ukraine was the tip of the iceberg.

@JacksonNought So you simply ignore all the biden's do eh... fine... 2 can play that game...

@Lightman nope, I'm no fan of Biden either, and will gladly call him out on his BS. Representatives with any shred of courage will also call him out whenever necessary, like AOC. Unfortunately I can't say the same for Republicans and their unwavering support of Trump, no matter what he does.

@JacksonNought Well then where is it.... where have you called the Biden's out on anything?
LOL Republican unwavering support for Trump... buddy I live in Australia and even I know that is a load of bullshit. What do you live under.... a rock?

@Lightman yeah you live in Australia, no wonder you don't know what is going on. Look at the the way Republicans have flipped. Trump called Ted Cruz's wife ugly and accused his dad of killing JFK... and now Cruz defends everything he does. You even have GOP politicians calling for treason to overturn the election and just hand Trump the presidency.

When Biden is inaugurated in just a few weeks, I'll be sure to level legitimate criticism on him - I'm sure I'll have plenty, as he isn't far left enough for me. But until then, I'll keep pointing out the horrible things the current president is doing.

@JacksonNought nice try... lol... why not address what I actually say and bugger off the biased anti-trump crap you always write.
there is no reason not to tell the truth about biden and family just because he isn't officially President yet, what a load of crap.
Where's that anti-biden stuff you claim to have written?
What about some pro-Trump stuff for the good things he's actually achieved? hmmmm

@Lightman I see nothing wrong with his family. His son is a fuck up, but good thing Biden isn't Trump - rife with nepotism and forcing though security clearances for his family - so Hunter can be a fuck up and it won't affect the country.

Name something positive you think Trump achieved, and I'll tell you if I agree with it.

@JacksonNought You are just a lying hypocrite aren't you.
You are so blinded by your bias you don't even know any of the good things Trump had done.

@Lightman so I ask you to provide me something positive so I can comment on it, and instead you call me a liar. You sure know how to advance the discourse.

@JacksonNought is a contrary little person with no redeeming value, in other words, their only quality is their ability to convert food into excrement...

@2peros you've proven yourself to be nothing but a troll. While I am no fan of Lightman, he seems to at least have principles he sticks to and actual opinions. You, though, are a waste of breath.

@JacksonNought , take your petty little comments to the playground with the rest of the children and stop pestering the adults!

@2peros hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

That is the only response you deserve.

By the way, @admin, you need to work on some of the CSS. You should apply word-break to these boxes to prevent cases like this where the text goes outside the bounds. There is also an overflow issue on the last post edit menu - it gets cut-off.

@JacksonNought cry to mommy, maybe they’ll fix your boo-boo...

@JacksonNought I can provide many examples... you are a liar and a hypocrite and keep proving it.
You said you'd criticise biden, but have failed to and now say you'd only do it AFTER he becomes President. FAIL.
You say you are fair minded and not biased yet you can't even note 1 good thing Trump has ever done as President.
FAIL.
You are biased, a liar and a hypocrite. Those are your faults not mine.
I've given you ample opportunity to disprove that and you always... FAIL.

@Lightman and yet I have criticized Biden plenty of times previously. I don't have to prove myself to you. I specifically asked you to give me examples of things Trump did that are worthy of praise, and I would respond in kind, yet you refuse. Again, I have nothing to prove to you. So I guess we're at an impasse where we both accuse on another of being a biased lying hypocrite.

@JacksonNought yes you do.... you make a claim then back it up...
I've posted Trumps successes before so have many others yet you deny and ignore them too intent on being a hateful troll.
You are the biased lying hypocrite not me... you can't even think of your own descriptors... typical mindless Progressive.

@JacksonNought Just because I'm a softie and seek the truth to be know unlike yourself...
Here is one example...
(there are many more)
Accomplishment: First Step Act
Trump signed the First Step Act into law in December 2018, marking the first legislative victory in years for advocates seeking to reform the criminal justice system.

The bill passed with overwhelming bipartisan support in Congress. It offers relatively modest changes to the federal prison system, but was praised as an important step forward by groups and activists seeking to end mass incarceration.

Business Insider’s Michelle Mark summarized the key aspects of the legislation after it passed in the Senate last year:

...The passage of the bill … marked the first major legislative win in decades to address mass incarceration at the federal level.
...The bill overhauls certain federal sentencing laws, reducing mandatory minimum sentences for drug felonies and expanding early-release programs.
...The bill also makes retroactive a 2010 federal sentencing law reducing the sentencing disparity between crack and powder cocaine offences.
...The bill also aims to lower recidivism by offering more rehabilitation and job-training opportunities, and it includes provisions intended to treat prisoners humanely – banning the shackling of pregnant inmates, halting the use of solitary confinement for most juvenile inmates, and mandating that prisoners be placed in facilities within 500 miles from their families.

@JacksonNought Just because I can and you can't...
Trump Administration Accomplishments
Share:

Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
Record number of regulations eliminated.
Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

Now knock yourself out, this isn't my list but many journalists have factual lists you are obviously ignorant of.

@JacksonNought This from an American Vet...
Your Nov. 13 edition contained a letter from James Garland claiming that the Republican Party had no decency, honesty or patriotism “for not standing up to Trump and telling him he is wrong for what he is doing.” Not a single actual action or incident was listed to explain what Mr. Garland was upset about. I could not tell exactly what Mr. Trump has done to deserve such a reaction, so I decided to respond.

President Trump has lowered our taxes (enabling me to buy a Jacuzzi). Before COVID-19 hit, President Trump lowered Black unemployment to the lowest in history. After removing Obama’s crippling ROE (Rules of Engagement), he enabled our military to capture ISIS’ largest city (Mosul), capital city (Raqqa), and eliminate their leader (Baghdadi). He gave the military their first real pay raise in years (Obama’s 1% pay raises when cost of living increased 2%-3% were actually pay cuts). He increased the effectiveness of VA care by signing the VA Accountability Act (I know, I am a disabled vet). He got us back into space in American built vehicles. He ended North Korean nuclear testing while getting back three hostages and the remains of our Korean War heroes without paying Kim a dime in tribute. He has established strong new allies as seen in Poland paying us $2 billion to move our troops there while U.S. troops have been invited into Hungary, Romania, Ukraine and the Baltic States.

Trump has done well with the disastrous virus. He even overreacted in cases like NYC where he built hospitals and sent a hospital ship that were never used. Dr. Fauci has admitted that Trump’s limitation on travel saved thousands of lives. Cuomo, originally a complainer, has admitted he got all the PPE and respirators he needed from Trump. Meanwhile, the Dow has skyrocketed.

So while Mr. Garland was unable to list any specific reasons for his condemnation of President Trump, I found many reasons to laud President Trump’s successes and accomplishments. But the most important thing is that he has kept my family safe and prosperous. And that is all I need from any president.

Bob Coleman, Victoria

Perhaps you need to move out of your Progressive bubble and smell reality for a change.

@JacksonNought Even certain groups back and recognise what Trump has achieved.
[frcaction.org]

@Lightman sure, the First Step Act seems great, and from the summary I see that as a positive. I applaud Trump for signing the bill, as opposed to vetoing. Now, to clarify, did Trump actually have anything to do with the act, or did he just sign? It looks like it was originally introduced by Doug Collins, a terrible partisan hack, but I guess the praise should go mostly to him?

Here is something good about Trump, he just recently urged McConnell to pass a bill to give $2000 to the American people, not just $600. Now he apparently wanted it to also repeal Section 230, not good, but parts of it were good.

I also liked some of Trump's platform when he ran in 2016. I thought "draining the swap" was a good idea, unfortunately he just added to it. I was also very much was in support of his plans for ethics and lobbying reforms, such as adding a 5 year waiting period before former members of Congress and the White House could become lobbyists, as well as banning White House officials from working for foreign governments. Again, unfortunately, he did not follow through with this, and instead appointed lobbyists to his cabinet, like anti-EPA lobbyist Scott Pruitt.

@JacksonNought Yet another letter...
Trump’s achieved a lot since his 2016 election

To the Editor: While there is still some debate over the legality of the results of the 2020 election, one thing remains perfectly clear, President Donald Trump achieved many accomplishments during his first two years in office, and especially during his first six months. Let’s review a partial list of some of these:

Operation Warp Speed, creation of a safe COVID vaccine in record time.

Almost 4 million jobs created since election in 2016.

The most employed Americans in history.

Creation of more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs and manufacturing jobs growing at the faster rate in more than three decades.

Economic growth hit 4.2% one quarter.

New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.

Median household income the highest ever recorded.

African-American unemployment recently was the lowest rate ever.

Asian-American unemployment recently the lowest rate ever.

Hispanic-American unemployment at the lowest rate ever.

Women’s unemployment reaching the lowest rate in 65 years.

Youth unemployment the lowest rate in nearly half a century.

Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.

Veterans unemployment reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.

Almost 3.9 million Americans have left food stamps since 2016.

The Pledge to America’s Workers has employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans and promoting vocational education.

Retail sales surged last month, up another 6% over last year.

Signed the biggest tax cuts and reforms in history. Over $300 billion poured back into the U.S. in the first quarter alone.

Trump tax bill produced lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years for small businesses.

NICK DE MAYO

@JacksonNought Just 1 of many articles written in Australia on the subject.
US election: Donald Trump’s achievements too readily overlooked
Jennifer Oriel
12:00AM November 10, 2020
491 Comments

For more than 70 million Americans, Donald Trump represents hope. He won the 2016 election against a sure-bet Democrat with a political pedigree and the global media on her side. He won the second-biggest popular vote in US electoral history last week despite a four-year onslaught by the political media elite. On present numbers, he has increased the Republican share of Hispanic voters and improved his standing among African-Americans. Trump has forever changed American politics and the breadth of his achievements impresses where his style, and his handling of the pandemic fail.

The 45th US president restored law and order by defending police against militant racists and nominating black-letter lawyers to the Supreme Court. He chipped away at left-wing orthodoxy in the public service and on campus by testing the limits of free speech. He demanded equal treatment for America in foreign policy by telling free-riding allies to boost their military spending and pay their fair share for defence. He called the bluff of bully states and withdrew US money from the Paris Agreement, which rewards totalitarian regimes with Western workers’ money. He protected Americans from illiberal enemies by closing the border to terrorist-producing states. He defended Israel by negotiating the most celebrated Middle East peace deal in recent history. He encouraged the revival of American manufacturing in towns gripped by unemployment and sliding into the despair of intergenerational opioid addiction. And he worked to restore the democratic norms established by the founding fathers. Trump stood for the millions of Americans that globalists treat like an unpleasant aftertaste of the industrial era. For all of that, the politically correct will forever regard him as an enemy.

As the votes rolled in on Wednesday night, Trumpism was the topic of discussion on the ABC. Although the host noted the Democrat landslide had failed to materialise (again), he could not resist describing Americans who support Trump as a cult. But the description is more aptly used for Democrat voters given their call to blacklist political dissenters in the wake of the election. Democrat congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez suggested the names of people who worked with the US president should be recorded for their “complicity.”

Michael Simon, a former Obama administration staffer, affirmed that a group was recording the names of “Every (Trump) administration staffer, campaign staffer, bundler, lawyers who represented them – everyone”. He is in league with another former Democrat staffer, Emily Abrams, who tweeted on November 6: “We’re launching the Trump Accountability Project to make sure anyone who took a paycheck to help Trump … is held responsible.”

In other media, journalists worked hard to define the contours of Trumpism to confirm their bias against him. They regurgitated speaking points from the 2016 Clinton campaign, smearing the Republican base as uneducated, white, working-class and stupid. In other words, deplorable.

Ahead of the election, The Guardian’s David Smith lamented that even if Trump were to lose, it would not “defeat Trumpism”. Smith characterised crowd support for the former president on the campaign trail as “cult-of-personality” rallies. Consistent with many articles against Trump, an academic was used to strengthen the prosecution. Eddie Glaude, author of Democracy in Black, said Trump flourished because of white voters.

In The Sydney Morning Herald, Peter Hartcher interviewed Francis Fukuyama, an academic whose end-of-history idea was one of the most popular and spectacularly flawed theories of the late 20th century. Like many globalists who dreamed of a virtuous internationalist order that never was, Fukuyama stereotypes Republican voters as a “narrow and unrepresentative base of white, working-class, poorly educated people resentful about all the changes going on in society”. When globalists so belittle conservatives, the charge of resentfulness is an exercise in projection.

Despite the many headlines celebrating Joe Biden as a moderating force, the future of America under the Democrats is not centrist in any meaningful sense of the word. Even if Biden were to remake himself in the image of Arthur Schlesinger’s centrism, the challenge of containing Chinese communist aggression abroad and tempering the increasingly belligerent left in government would remain. He has shown little talent for either.

To get a taste of the political struggle to come, consider how Ocasio-Cortez uses race as a weapon. In a congressional hearing, she said: “The people who are producing climate change … [are] predominantly white, correct?” In August, vice-president elect Kamala Harris and Ocasio-Cortez jointly introduced the Climate Equity Act, which uses climate change as a rationale to embed inequality and anti-democratic processes in policy. It would introduce an equity score for environmental legislation based on race and economic status.

In a press release, Harris explained the Act would require climate legislation and grants be developed by a designated office and “frontline communities”, defined as: “Those that have experienced systemic socioeconomic disparities, environmental racism … low-income communities, indigenous peoples and communities of colour”. Ocasio-Cortez took it a step further and openly embraced the new form of apartheid, demanding: “Environmental policies must be written by the black, brown and low-income people … just like the Green New Deal envisioned.” This is not a case of white supremacists headbanging for Hitler and tattooing each other in a backyard shed. It is the incoming government of the US.

When Trump won the 2016 election, the shock was registered on the downcast expression of TV anchors worldwide. The public berated pollsters who got it wrong while journalists rushed to revise their crude liberal bias for fear of being seen as irrelevant. Now the tables have turned and so has the media, whose barely concealed contempt for dissent has been liberated by the prospect of a Democrat president. But Trump is not a ghost of presidents past, he represents a movement of people who want formal equality, freedom of speech, strong borders, an impartial judiciary and depoliticised education for children. With a party that supports formal inequality, racist governance and political censorship about to form government, the battle for the American Dream has only just begun.
Jennifer Oriel
Columnist
Dr Jennifer Oriel is a columnist with a PhD in political science. She writes a weekly column in The Australian. Dr Oriel’s academic work has been featured on the syllabi of Harvard University, the University of...

@JacksonNought Gotta drag you kicking and screaming till you finally admit to 1 thing.... good luck reading all the rest and getting educated.

@Lightman I admire your tenacity and the accomplishments you’ve cited are truly just the tip of the iceberg. Sadly I fear that talking sense to JN is a complete waste of time and effort, since the only thing they will ever have is negativity and typical media spin, and ultimately childish insults. I’ve wasted a lot of time and effort trying to educate their ilk and the results are the same every time. Now I go straight to addressing their childish insults and ridiculous diatribes, it’s a more direct route...

@2peros Thanks... I have no doubt that Progressives like him do not tolerate dissent and deny and ignore facts to keep their fantasies alive. I've been dealing with people like this since the 90s on the Net. Usually there is no changing them or their ideas.
But occasionally... very occasionally, you manage to win one over to the Light. 🙂
But these days it does seem harder and harder as they become more indoctrinated and more irrational.

@2peros, @Lightman you two done jerking each other off? The level of cognitive dissonance you both exhibit is laughable, as you twist yourselves into knots to defend the party known for "alternative facts" and a man who demands unwavering loyalty and worship. At least Lightman is providing data and having a semi-legitimate exchange. 2peros is just trolling with childish comments and contributing nothing.

Nice that you are just copy/pasting Trump's own propaganda from [whitehouse.gov] - as if that isn't an extremely biased source. Of course it will use positive language and make it seem like everything was a positive action, and of course it uses Trump's natural hyperbolic rhetoric. It lists things like confirming 3 SCOTUS justices as an accomplishment... so he gets praise because people died or retired? It also lists confirming other circuit judges as an accomplishment... so because the Republican-led Senate blocked all of Obama's nominations, we have to praise Trump for performing his duties unobstructed?

Yeah, Trump's administration had good unemployment rates. But it was already trending in a good direction during Obama's administration, recovering from a terrible recession. Sure, we can commend Trump for the good economy he had the first few years, but then we also need to commend Obama for a good economy and recovery as well. And hey, it would have been great if the economy continued to be successful under Trump, and he most likely would have won re-election. But of course he fucked up the COVID pandemic response so much that all his good-will was tarnished. And if we are talking about employment rates, we also need to dig into the numbers more than just who is unemployed or how many jobs exist. We also have to look into the quality of jobs, if people have to take on multiple jobs to barely get by, if people aren't able to retire because of economic issues, etc. But hey, if we are commending Trump for a good economy, then I guess we also have to heap tons of praise on Bill Clinton for having one of the best economies and government surpluses and balanced budgets in recent history. Go ahead, say something positive about Bill Clinton.

Your Australian article is also purely biased propaganda. You think using language like "the 45th US president restored law and order by defending police against militant racists" and "he chipped away at left-wing orthodoxy" is unbiased factual data and not just a Conservative puff-piece? I looked up the author, Jennifer Oriel, and it's no surprise considering her trend towards biased articles. She's also extremely Islamophobic.

You are linking to the Family Research Council? The group which parrots false narratives about homosexuality being linked to pedophilia? The group which fought tooth-and-nail to keep laws which criminalized homosexuality, and fought against marriage equality in the US, showing they put their arbitrary religious feelings over freedom. The specific site you linked, FRC Action, was formerly run by Josh Duggar, before he had to resign for molesting several underaged girls, including his sisters. Just another failed attempt of bias.

Do you have any unbiased factual examples? Or how about you share your own opinion on his accomplishments? All you have done is copy/paste biased opinion pieces.

@JacksonNought wassup...truth hurt?

@Lightman wow such a great retort. I didn't know that biased puff pieces and anecdotal letters to the editor were considered truth.

@JacksonNought You fail like most Progressives to recognise Truth .
If you want to know exactly what my thoughts are then just quote me.

Recent Visitors 13

Photos 11,801 More

Posted by Sensrhim4hizvewzHow quickly it all turned.

Posted by Sensrhim4hizvewzMuh Diversity...

Posted by JohnHoukAn Intro to THE EXPOSÉ Look at Occult Influence on Elitists SUMMARY: THE EXPOSÉ has delved into a Substack post by Elizabeth Nickson … I am unsure if THE EXPOSÉ had this in mind, but my take ...

Posted by FocusOn1An0maly on facebook.... Communists violating the first amendment in america

Posted by JohnHoukAntisemitism Idiocy Summary: I have not seen the coverage of college campus protests supporting the Hamas butchers as Israel has entered Gaza to punish pseudo-Palestinians for the 10/7/23 genocide ...

Posted by JohnHoukAI Dystopia Moving from Sci-Fi to a WEF NWO: A Look at Stop World Control Documentary, ‘THE END OF HUMANITY - As Planned By The Global Leaders’ SUMMARY: An intro by Patricia Harrity followed ...

Posted by JohnHoukGlobalist Tyranny Videos Batch – Part TWO SUMMARY: The video list I’m sharing leans more toward Globalist Tyranny (which includes the American traitors – the Dem-Marxists) in this batch.

Posted by JohnHoukGlobalist Tyranny Videos Batch – Part ONE SUMMARY: I’ve spent the last few days looking at saved videos largely from Telegram Social Media.

Posted by JohnHoukWATCH OUT FOR AN AI TYRANNY & NSA Spying SUMMARY: I’ve witnessed too many dark-side leaps and bounds to give credence to AI-Tyranny naysayers.

Posted by Sensrhim4hizvewzCohencidence or PLANNED???

Posted by Sensrhim4hizvewz Hopefully, everyone catches it and everyone gets better

Posted by JohnHoukFBI Investigates Baltimore Bridge Collapse! Suggests NOT an Accident! SUMMARY: On 3/27/24 I shared a Lara Logan Tweet on her opinion of what caused the Francis Scott Key Bridge near Baltimore ship ...

Posted by JohnHoukPolitical Tyranny – Part Two Videos Showing the Political Tyranny of Factionalism & Globalist Entanglements SUMMARY: IN Part 1 I used President Washington’s 1796 Farewell Address as a ...

Posted by JohnHoukPolitical Tyranny – Part One President Washington Warned of the Insidious Outcome of Political Factions & Foreign Entanglements SUMMARY: George Washington – RIGHTLY SO – is called the Father...

Posted by JohnHoukFuellmich Political Persecution Encapsulates Globalist Lawfare SUMMARY: A few thoughts on Deep State Political Persecution of Trump & Supports.

Posted by JohnHoukLooking at Birx Not Fauci Managed Medical Tyranny Includes Personal Observations on Legit President Trump SUMMARY: Looking at a VNN examination of the short Documentary: “It Wasn't Fauci: How ...

• Top tags#video #youtube #world #government #media #biden #democrats #USA #truth #children #Police #society #god #money #reason #Canada #rights #freedom #culture #China #hope #racist #death #vote #politics #communist #evil #socialist #Socialism #TheTruth #justice #kids #democrat #crime #evidence #conservative #hell #nation #laws #federal #liberal #community #military #racism #climate #violence #book #politicians #joebiden #fear ...

Members 9,404Top

Moderators