slug.com slug.com
1 2

At the heart of the culture war is the pathological feminine and denying the option of the male hero. I predict we will see an interview between Wes Watson and Jordan Peterson. And that discussion will be about men finding there purpose.

MosheBenIssac 8 July 11
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We have traded overt violence for low level continuous violence.

One of the things we share with all social apes is a propensity for inner species violence and tribal hierarchies. Males of all social ape and monkey species are more overtly violent than females. Studies have shown however that female violence is not just less overt but more constant. In humans this takes the form of reputation destruction, nit picking or nagging, belittling, intentional illogic, caprice withdrawal of affection, sexual blackmail, and even a higher rate of low level physical assault.

The other thing to keep in mind is that while females are statistically higher in agreebleness and extroversion these personality traits do not correlate with conscientiousness. Combined with a higher level of neuroticism and empathy these traits can lead to misplaced aggression against imaginary others. The traits that aid in infant care are not useful in a more complex social environment and can be counterproductive.

In terms of social policy the best historical example of caring resulting in disastrous social policy was prohibition. There is no doubt that alcohol is a major contributor to a wide variety of social problems. Outsourcing the problem of alcohol to the state however backfired. Had women not gotten the vote it is unlikely prohibition would have passed. Their propensity to outsource violence to authority sums up prohibition. Morality as it turns out cannot be easily enforced by law. What was intended to stop domestic violence simply moved it to the streets in the form of gang warfare and increased organized crime of all sorts followed by government corruption. It's a pattern that repeats itself with welfare, the war on drugs, poorly considered regulations of all types including the environmental movement.

The culture war is a war of personality traits. Those high in conscientiousness, such as working class males, against those lower in this trait such as females and leftist. Included in the second group are the nouveau riche such as those in Silicon Valley and portions of the financial sector who are high in "creativity". Class alienation has only exasperated the division and tension.

wolfhnd Level 8 July 11, 2021

I don't think you understand females as much as you think you do. You say from what I've gathered is that the culture war happened because of a group like females, that it's females that tend to make escalating issues in society continuously, but that's not entirely true, females don't cause the culture war, the culture war happens because it's the men that can't make up their minds about matters of great importance not even without a crazy illogical girl shoving them in his face, that's always been the case, like what you said about prohibition, it might have not done so much good but it was necessary, the woman who started the prohibition campaign had her father die from alcohol and she started going to every single bar in the country and smashing all of the alcohol bottles, to you that's supposedly over the top but men can't do that, you have to have a reason to do anything like men have to have to know that what they do is right, it's not like that with females though, and that's why females get shit done, the only reason that it's a problem right now is because there's more problems to do with men than women for men to work through if they stop doing things using persuasion and start doing things because they actually want to listen to what women would be saying, it's not a problem that's just going to go away from saying that it doesn't exist, you can't just say that all women are just the burden and the reason for the problem, that's another thing that men can't even make up their minds about too, women are here to cause a problem just so men can get their shit together for once for themselves, it's not even like I'm saying that men are worse than women, there's definitely a reason for everything, and, the reason for that just happens to be that because I'm not going to lie the problem was women because they didn't teach men how to act like proper people, but they aren't just simply to blame for everything, if women don't teach by doing something about men, then nothing changes without the reason in men's minds to make it happen because otherwise men just like normal people that aren't only to blame like women would know that and actually make up their minds without there having to be a real problem at all. You get this magnificent shit show you see before you when you think women don't do like men do, this is the reason right here.

I'm saying that it's not women that are extremely violent, that's men, only men.

You cannot say that what men would do is make change happen without to them there absolutely having to be a reason for it, that's why it seems to you as though men aren't as extreme violent as women can be, but that just makes what men do that much more violent in nature, because you can guess why, because, men aren't going to stop drinking alcohol and beating their families, just like men aren't going to stop joining the mob to shoot people in the streets because of anything good worth doing unless it's something that they have convinced themselves to do because of an actual problem that never gets solve no matter how much or whatever men try doing, because men can't just make up their own minds without justifying everything that happens, and that's not the problem with women. You wouldn't even be able to have women be the scapegoat for you right now, if you didn't already know that it's true right now, women are not the problem, women are the solution. You just blame something on someone else when something already blew up in someone's face. And, why? Because people don't know how to make their damn minds dude. Does that sound like someone else by any chance to you that reminds you of, you can complain about why all these changes that weren't entirely all that so beneficial, but you're just another foolish man if you think that by doing nothing and having a bunch of civil discussions with your men cohorts that things will get better, then you're wrong, and perhaps the most likely only one to teach you that then, would just happen to be a real woman, what you forget is that women don't need any help from men or special traits just to not be a douche and fuck shit up for no reason, like talking how you are about how men aren't as violent and actually push the culture further, bullshit, and women aren't going to do anything to solve the problem either as long as men just like the stupid sex they are doesn't do, the change, who blames something always something else, doing just the stupid shit that men do all the flabbergasted time. So go on and think that what you have here is a real reason to complain about this, but remember that you don't have a real reason to talk even about the things that you call problems that you thought you could figure yourself being just a man, without women, that doesn't make you more conscious, that just makes you more of a fool for trying.

@caseyxsharp

I don't think you understood what I was saying.

Small statistical difference in a population can have disproportionate effects.

There is considerably overlap in personality traits between males and females. For example females are only 10 percent more likely to be higher in the trait gregariousness. That slight difference it seems was enough to cause the employment patterns in Sweden to conform to traditional roles despite decades of social engineering to get women to go into jobs focused on things not people.

[frontiersin.org]

As to understanding women: why would anyone assume they understand males or females. All lifeforms are unbelievablely complex as are social structures. All we can do is get a hint of the depth of that complexity.

@wolfhnd and I was trying to say the opposite of that. There is a simple to understand males and females, you have to embrace that, there's a reason for everything, it's not something that you find even remotely pleasurable in any scientific study or anything to do with statistics, I'll tell you why, it's not just because lifeforms are complex, that's just bollolnky, that's what a person says when they don't know how to make their mind up when they think they do, what you have are just speculative assumptions, you were right that no one can think they can understand society of people and there's a reason for that it's because as you assume you guessed it people don't know what is right ever they just think they do because humans are stupid, now what I'm going to say is this, that people don't do those things that you find in statistical studies just because they can or they want to it's because they do that for a reason, you can't just slap a well that's fascinating but unknowable sticker on it just because once you look at the data you were trying to figure out and it doesn't make any sense to you at all, there's a reason why people do what they do, like girls and boys, the truth is that and is because in reality truly people don't know the reason for anything because they are stupid and otherwise that means that that doesn't just mean that people are obscure to understand it means that there's definitely a reason then for why men and women are different creatures, and, that's the fact of the matter is that because of that no one can just simply understand the reason why girls and boys are truly different just by looking at them at all, but now the fact still remains in reality however that, the real reason why no one understands the human race is because people are flawed and so is the person who tries to understand why by just peeling back the elusive film covering up the truth about society, the real reason why girls do what they do is because there's a reason for that what they do, men just don't know what they do because they know not what they do, it's simply easy to understand women, specifically exactly what it is that makes them do what they do, if you are a man and you are wondering what a woman would do, then just ask yourself what a woman would do, now then you just do the complete opposite of whatever you are thinking, because inevitably you are just a dumb dude that does and is going to do dumb shit, so, you don't need to understand everything all you have to know right now is that if you haven't guessed it already why some girls are doing something different than what a boy does, then you can guess right then that for sure then she definitely has a real reason for what she does, and it's not to just fit in to what everyone, including what men think she is like for why she does what she does, truthfully it's like chances are she might seem like she is doing something pointless and repetitive just because she is a girl but in reality it's always most likely just that she's doing it because she's proving her point to a dumbass man because that's what he thinks about her in reality that she is just pointless, regardless of what the truth might have been had you been able to know, women have their own reasons for doing things and it's not just all because they think they are right all of the time just like stupid, dumb, men would do, that's for certain, and that's what every, single, girl, in the world, that has ever existed even whether she was really a girl to begin with or not has ever thought like.

So don't tell me, that doesn't put a little tailspin on the concept of the ideas you have just thought about. Girls provide exactly what the world needs, and is because they do it to themselves even without a real reason to like a man has to even to just start talking about what really needs to happen, it's not the other way around, the world is entirely completely simple to actually understand, because you have no idea what that truth really is do you, that girls rule the world. When you start thinking that everything is going fine and that everything must make sense because a bunch of dudes in one room started saying so, you'll be wrong anyways, isn't the reason obvious, because, there's always about to be that one girl that is meant to walk right in there and then fuck up everything you thought you ever believed true, regardless of whether or not you think you can understand the reason for why at all. You can count on it, that's why I said what I said, because if you didn't know that already you needed to know. This was never going to go just the way you might have hoped it would. It isn't pretty and resembling nothing about what women are, even they must know that just to be the girls they are and do what you can guess girls do, but they have something to always be fighting for all of them, if you still keep trying to say that you don't understand this right now, well I'm telling you the reason just right now and right here, they are not, anything, different than men at all and they are absolutely the ones that have the biggest reasons of all than what any man may have ever thought before, because women aren't the problem or the reason for anything they are the solution, the solution for why males are dumb and do dumb shit all of the time that precisely no one especially you could ever understood why without ever admitting that what girls are, they are right and guess what, because they are girls. What is so difficult to understand about this?

There's more to the world than either just knowing or not knowing, there's one girl in this world that is the one that has the power of being absolutely powerful over everything that happens on earth, she's why you decided to just post your comment before too, none of that trying to understand the world the way you think you can even matters, it's just a girl that will decide whether or not what you ever do is truly right, and she's me. But, I'm serious, it is me, that girl exists to defy your understanding of everything right now and she's really out there, she is me and I am her because I'm not just some idiot guy on the web that's trying to figure the entire world out right now, I know that what I am is that girl and there must have been a reason, the reason is because she's real and she doesn't exist to be you regardless of who anyone thought she was, I'm saying it didn't have to be me, it could have been any other girl but that's just simply because all women don't exist to be like you or for anyone else that thought they were ever capable of understanding women at all, she's real, that's the point and people should listen to her even if she spits in your face while wearing ball and chain around her feet, because she's right, just like all women.

I'm not even joking right now, that part was seriously all true, and I do know why, because the Devil is a woman, I am that woman, that's very simple to understand, I'm the Devil, I'm a real woman that is real as you or me that actually exists, and I control everything that you happen to think happen on earth that you just thought was entirely coincidental, yes, that's me, a girl could have just told you that, but that girl is me whether you thought it was the truth or not, because that's just how right I am about everything dude. This bitch knows what the fuck is happening right now. I'm just letting you know.

@wolfhnd was that all that you were going to say? I was expecting you to at least try making someone you thought didn't understand to understand you.

I've already said just what I had, but I was going to respond with something else because I don't think that you would understand what I was saying either. Statistics are are the most deceiving of scientific study, statistics aren't real science, they don't prove anything, like the chances of getting pregnant, they say it can happen even once or that you should double wrap just to be safe, but, the actual chances of getting pregnant on one try is extremely unlikely nonetheless of what the odds or how many times it's done, there's the egg which has to accept a sperm assuming that it makes it, then the egg has to plant itself into the womb which is actually a 10 percent chance, altogether there's about a 5 percent chance and that's while ovulating, though couples even while trying it could take months or even years just to have a baby, the idea that you should wear protection to not get pregnant sounds good when you say it out loud, however that's because people don't even know what the actual odds really are, it's just impractical to even say that you can get pregnant from having sex once, then that's why they tell you that's why you use protection, if people really understood the odds of actually having a baby they wouldn't just be saying wear protection and then consequentally they wouldn't be wearing protection just to be having sex, but everyone who is having sex knows they should be wearing it which doesn't actually help with not getting pregnant what helps is the odds are very much against you, regardless however no matter knowing the odds or not still doesn't mean that people who are having sex wear protection whether the odds were good or bad, so it's just impractical to even say that you should wear protection because all it takes is once. There's a reason why people do what they do and statistics have nothing to do with it at all.

I'm even saying that about pregnancy because, it's not statistical, none of what is happening on this earth is governed by random chance, people have babies because they were meant to, only by getting pregnant and having a condom break for instance can someone then say, well the odds were against them, not before. Statistics don't prove that what is likely happening is meant to happen or not, only when what is meant to happen, happens, can you say that for one whether the statistics meant it was just that much more meant to happen, statistics don't translate into the reality at all.

Things don't just happen on this planet like they just fell right out of a hat. Everything has already been determined. So, ie, statistics don't mean anything. That just proves that what you thought was more likely to happen would happen, not that it's reality or actually going to happen. I have to keep repeating that, nothing happens just because it was just more likely to be, that's not how the world operates. Statistics are lying to you, they don't make any God damn sense, people take a look at what is directly in front of them trying to understand everything about what they see and in the process everything must have a direct cause or what causes they come up with to even explain what is right in front of them aren't even real or mean anything, like everything that you have just said right there, so yeah I would expect that if you were going to feed some slosh like that to me the least you could have done was try making me understand your reasoning for the crap such that, that you insist on spewing out into the world, because at the moment I'm not buying what you're selling at all right now. That might be something that someone else might agree with, but not me.

Here's an example of how deceptive statistics really can be, I can think of a million different examples but I'll use one of my favorites, like when scientists tried to prove that dark matter existed by observing two colliding galaxy clusters, the end result was that, they said dark matter had been proven because if their theory was correct then the mass left over from both clusters would be 10 percent of the original mass due to the gravitational effect of the dark matter, but that's not what happened, that's not even what happened at all, if two colliding galaxy clusters collided, if there was really only 10 percent of the mass remaining in both clusters, then you wouldn't be calling these galaxy clusters, galaxy clusters anymore, like they just pulled those statistics right out of nowhere and said it proved their theory and people even the scientists believed it, the numbers they came up with however, it didn't even represent what the reality ever could have been in the first place, like this next example, like how you are more likely to be struck by lightning than get eaten by a shark, it doesn't stop people from swimming in the ocean or playing in the rain does it, just because something is likely more of a chance to happen doesn't mean it will or mean that the even actually the odds of it even being reality if it does end up happening, because that's not how fucking statistics work.

What you have said, it means nothing to me. It doesn't doesn't support your theory, Sweden is the best place in terms of standard of living goes to live at in the world, there's a reason for that, just like there's a reason for why you would care about to say that there's a trait in women that is contradictory and sets them up to work with people rather than things, it's not a trait that has to do with women, that's a trait of Sweden living in the best place to live in the world.

I'll give you one better instead, one of my own design. How about this, people are more aggressive on hot days, people have worse acne in humid southern regions than northern, people have more testosterone in the south than in the north, someone would dare say that the reason that southern people have worse tempers and worse skin is because they live in the south, or, someone would dare say that the reason responsible for having a temper or acne has to do with purely biology, but then they're both wrong, because it doesn't make people who live in the south be worse off with a temper or having bad skin, it just means that one person mostly lives in the south and one other person just happens to live in the north, the statistics that show here doesn't mean anything at all in reality and just like I've been saying to you there's a reason for everything, that you're never going to find in any statistics anywhere. The complete opposite, could have just been true in that same example I just used, the reason why it's a statistic is because the two kinds of people are different and both are just as much real, that's where the comparison comes from, but it could have been dramatically way off being different and no one would even consider that it's not a real statistic that had absolutely no bases on reality whatsoever, like the statistic could have just said that people have more acne and temper than the people north because it was just something biological, that sets up the people in the north as being different than the people down south and because of only simply biological, but it still would have been wrong, because the people up north have an entirely different climate than the people in the south, but being in the south doesn't mean that you are going to have a temper or bad skin in reality, it's only a statistic because someone looked at the difference and decided to point that out by determining how different people north and south were, regardless the statistics don't mean anything at all because the exact same could have just been said about the people living north too, someone could have just said it doesn't matter if you live north or south because living north doesn't mean that you have a temper or bad skin, when in reality the actual difference is quite evident simply because it's reality, that people who live south are different than from people who live north, you don't need a statistic in order to figure what's clear as day to apparently see, and I'll tell you why right now exactly because, statistics don't mean shit.

Recent Visitors 7

Photos 11,812 More

Posted by JohnHoukAn Intro to Ed Decker May E-Newsletter & Hamas & Decker Thoughts SUMMARY: Ed Decker (born 1935) is an ex-Mormon with an evangelistic agenda to expose the errors inherent in Mormonism.

Posted by JohnHoukWhen ACTUAL History is Forgotten, Antisemitism Resurges SUMMARY: At age 67, I remember younger days watching old WWII movies and Documentaries showing the atrocities Jews went through via The Final...

Posted by FocusOn1The founder of israel, david ben gurion, an atheist communist, admired lenin

Posted by JohnHoukDO NOT Allow Medical Tyranny to Continue – Refresher Videos Pt.

Posted by JohnHoukAn Intro to Dr.

Posted by JohnHoukDO NOT Allow Medical Tyranny to Continue – Refresher Videos Pt.

Posted by Weltansicht....and oppossums eat all the ticks....

Posted by JohnHoukAmerican Intel Spies & Withholds Info from Trump! WAKE UP AMERICANS! SUMMARY: Americans who still support The Democratic Party (which should be re-labeled Dem-Marxist Party) are supporting spying ...

Posted by FocusOn1Clown world: when people cant figure their shit out, they run to a woman who says she doesnt know what a woman is and wears a black robe for guidance.

Posted by Sensrhim4hizvewzHow quickly it all turned.

Posted by Sensrhim4hizvewzMuh Diversity...

Posted by JohnHoukAn Intro to THE EXPOSÉ Look at Occult Influence on Elitists SUMMARY: THE EXPOSÉ has delved into a Substack post by Elizabeth Nickson … I am unsure if THE EXPOSÉ had this in mind, but my take ...

Posted by FocusOn1An0maly on facebook.... Communists violating the first amendment in america

Posted by JohnHoukAntisemitism Idiocy Summary: I have not seen the coverage of college campus protests supporting the Hamas butchers as Israel has entered Gaza to punish pseudo-Palestinians for the 10/7/23 genocide ...

Posted by JohnHoukAI Dystopia Moving from Sci-Fi to a WEF NWO: A Look at Stop World Control Documentary, ‘THE END OF HUMANITY - As Planned By The Global Leaders’ SUMMARY: An intro by Patricia Harrity followed ...

Posted by JohnHoukGlobalist Tyranny Videos Batch – Part TWO SUMMARY: The video list I’m sharing leans more toward Globalist Tyranny (which includes the American traitors – the Dem-Marxists) in this batch.

• Top tags#video #youtube #world #government #media #biden #democrats #USA #truth #children #Police #society #god #money #reason #Canada #rights #freedom #culture #China #hope #racist #death #vote #politics #communist #evil #socialist #Socialism #TheTruth #justice #kids #democrat #crime #evidence #conservative #hell #laws #nation #federal #liberal #community #racism #military #climate #violence #book #politicians #fear #joebiden ...

Members 9,403Top

Moderators