slug.com slug.com
9 2

Aus under fascism

RemiDallaire 9 Aug 23
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sad state of Western politics.

As for backing to moronic protestors.... how dumb can they be.
These people do not have public support.
They in the vast majority of cases initiate violence against the police.
The protests are also illegal.
You need a permit to protest.
Etc, etc, etc....
Oh and for her information, we have water cannon and we don't use it.

Looks like you carved yourself a kingdom

@RemiDallaire What are you on about?
This video re Australia having fallen is just wrong based on the premise... If you actually listen for the facts you will see I'm right.
Their conclusions are wrong and she has a might chip on her shoulders even though she knows the truth.

@Lightman What i see...Is again an excuse for gaining power....Because hypocrisys is a tribute that vice is doing to virtue... As usual... Same shit here in Canada.... kinda similar because Canada was the other prison beside Austalia....But we kept Magna Carta. If this will ever stop I want a Nurenberg court for ALL or those acted like Aribert Heim which was a Doctor...(look it up) ... who thought they could experiment on human been and nopt pay the price for it... That's what I am about.

@RemiDallaire Then you see it wrong it is not like that at all.

@Lightman History....Is on my side... You are the type of person that allow the monsters to gain power... that makes you as guilty as them.

@RemiDallaire well actually I'm not... so don't start getting down in the gutter and lying.

@Lightman I'm the liar ? Ok... So far you've try to convince me that we should lockdown and beat down everyone...And kill their dog... because of (road rules).

You are asking me what I am about... I'm about freedom...It's more important than anything.
Which is a fair answer

You've begged me (please please don't do this mate) Not to debate because you like my posts but you can't handle it when someone how does'nt agree with you. Sounds like you wanna stay in your little safe space.

I tell you my wife is alergic to vacine and it could kill her... I ask you what should we do with her and the people in that case...Kill her or them maybe ? Or lock them up and throw away the key ? Maybe kill their dogs or cats....Because how dare them to be alergic to OUR vacine ??..

So far pretty much that is reported about Australia here is true. I see it reported elsewhere too... Even the videos of those beating...

Let me tell you something straight... You know why they lock us down here.?? Because the health system cost too much ... The health system that I have paid for for ages... Needs a safe space..And that's more important than....My freedom of everyday...

So don't call me a liar..it's an insult to my intelligence. The fact is ....You are on the side of people who are power hungry. Just like AH was... Oh right... You think when we use AH it does loose an argument....How about Staline ? Or MAO..?? Yeah Mao..That bring diversity into the debate...Right ?

Wanna go eat at the restaurant... Paper please... Wanna go pipi....Paper please...Wanna go watch a sundown....Paper please.. What else but AH should I compare this to ??..

@RemiDallaire You are posting rubbish now remi

@Lightman You are welcome to not read or watch than... See how freedom works ? Simple

@RemiDallaire I like most of your posts.... you normally give me a thumbs up too.... I am being rational if you cannot stomach a difference of opinion then maybe you should stop posting.
If you cannot face the truth same thing.

@Lightman

@Lightman The unfortunate thing...For you that is...It's MY group...grin

@RemiDallaire oh dear I give up with you lot....

@Lightman Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Cry me a river

@RemiDallaire Don't cry Remi I'm not, just can't be bothered wasting my time when you are being a dope.

@Lightman Than stop reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh reaching over here....poor little victim you. turn the channel off... do something else... Just stop answering.

@RemiDallaire Nah you stop.... stop being an idiot... in case you missed it I liked your goat and armoured vehicle post.... geee that must hurt like all the other things you post I like or agree with.... unlike some I'm no hypocrite or two faced moron.
I'll continue on here and post facts and opinions even if you don't like them.

@Lightman it's not because I agreed with you once that I should agree with you all the other times you tyranic jailer. LOL you are just as annoying as HighQ. You are welcome to post your bullshit all you want...As long as you being polite...If not... Than I'll be the jailer.. 😉If you smell what I am cooking... I'm home here.

@RemiDallaire Oh youve agreed with me many many times now stop replying eh.... there's a good boy you are wasting my time

@Lightman If that's the case... than stop to answer....Jailer

@RemiDallaire But you keep poking remi.... why don't you stop it.... I just reply to your jabs and insults....

@Lightman —No people are more often wrong than those who will not allow themselves to be wrong.

@Lightman Soooooooo with that said.... If my jugement of your character (based on the many arguments and points I made) to you is an insult.. LOL You should run to your safe space as fast as you can... But you can't do that...Right ? Because deep down.... You're a jailer...You want power over others...You want power over freedom of choice...Freedom of speech... And freedom in General...

@RemiDallaire hey the proof is there remi.... no need denying it then doubling up.

@Lightman Than stop to deny it... Arschloch

The rum rebellion.... good grief talk about living in the past....
Yes police have to waste their time with people who cannot obey the laws and rules.
Many people who have been disobeying them have been found to have covid and spread the virus wherever they go.

Righttttt...Any excuse is good when it's about power...

@RemiDallaire Its a fact.... live in denial if you like I personally don't care just need to correct the lies though

@Lightman It's a fact that you are a jailer. it completely describes the way you react to this. Sorry High Q.

@RemiDallaire yawn

@Lightman Are you sleepy Joe ? grin want some ice scream ? Arschloch

Comment text removed by group moderator RemiDallaire.

Her opinion on cyclists.... WROOOOOONG.

So you're a jailer....

@RemiDallaire What are you on about remi, honestly.... first fleeters are a very small minority in Australia.
Helmets whic personally I'd rather not have to buy and wear were made mandatory due to health experts sick of head injuries, just like seat belts were made compulsory due to deaths in accidents which were avoidable... in fact I feel odd not putting on a seat belt these days

@Lightman Achtung Shnell !!

@RemiDallaire Oh please I expect better.... mostly I like your posts. This one is basically wrong though

@Lightman I don't dislike you either... Personality is not an argument....

Now here's an argument that people like you would make..

“It is the press, above all, which wages a positively fanatical and slanderous struggle, tearing down everything which can be regarded as a support of national independence, cultural elevation, and the economic independence of the nation.”
― Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

@Lightman Here's anoither one for you

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any. Never underestimate the power of human stupidity. Personality has power to uplift, power to depress, power to curse, and power to bless. -AH

@RemiDallaire We have road rules and laws.... Australians mostly obey them. They are not oppressive.

@RemiDallaire ne Hitler.... you know people have lost the argument when they cite Hitler.
Where have I ever said anything like that.
My point is the poor journalism show here.

@Lightman I'm not citing Hitler...I'm quoting Hitler.. Because I'm an historian who knows better...What are the use of roads if you don't have the right to use them ?

@RemiDallaire You can use them.... there are no laws against using them you just have to obey the laws that exist

@Lightman Looks like you can't even do that in Australia anymore.... And you have no problem with that...That's why,,,, You're a jailer.

@RemiDallaire English not your first language....?

@Lightman

Vaccines are not mandatory.... oh those horrible authoritarian facists.
Gee guess she was wrong about that eh. Not authoritarian at all.

They are here in Canada now...We were in a lock down with cerfew... Now the passport is coming up.... Paper please...The WILL be mandatory for the AUS very soon..You can be sure of that...

Funny thing..MY wife was falling in coma as a baby after every vacine...Should we just kill her ?

@RemiDallaire Just wait and see mostly we are against passports so far in the population and in government.
I have no idea why you are asking me about killing your wife.
I've had quite a few vaccines in my life too.

@Lightman

@RemiDallaire Sorry too small for me to bother with... probably just another pointless insult anyway

@Lightman Freedom to not see is yours... And if you are offended by a simple discussion...That is offensive to me

@RemiDallaire You keep insulting me its not the other way round.

@Lightman

1. Covid zero is not a federal policy.... suppression is.
  2. It is not a race was stated when we were in control of the virus and numbers were very low, and it meant because our numbers were so low as they mentioned in the video that we could take more time to see the effects of vaccines etc before rolling them out. some countries that produced vaccines also used our numbers to lower the priority to deliver them to us and of course we had the unforseen effect of blood clotting in certain age groups from AZ. This btw was another reason aboriginal communities were refusing to be vaccinated. These people have no idea because they don't live here. The here little scraps of information and draw wrong conclusions.
  3. Our vaccine rollout started months behind other countries, due to logistics.

Australian government is not Nazi regime, but if you knew how easily things can escalate and how many similarities there are.... you would be very alarmed. it went from Jews business being boyate, to laws that exclude Jews from public services and life, to deny them Germany citizenship and marriage, and went from there to force them to rub the streets by hand and humiliation to be rated on by Good Germans to deportation by trains into killing factories, all in just few years. If you knew how fast things can change you would be alarmed indeed. Just look at 2019 Australia and much of the world and mid 2021 and how much have changed, and how much of that is not result of virus but of governments and their crony partners. Oh, but Australian or German or France or American or UK governments are not Nazi regime. I assure you they would like to be. You would be amazed how people became mean and selfish and corrupt and how quickly the blanked of civilization was replaced by something else.

In China, CCP did use contraction camps, it starve people locked in their buildings with doors welded so you can't escape, it send people with buses to someplace never to be seen again etc. And I think some of the policies we see in Australia are certainly modeled on that if not in instructed. I mean lockdowns are CCP method that was quickly and eagerly adopted by many governments around the world. Especially what NZ and Australian governments are trying to do. Zero Virus cases. impossibility, but allows for tyranny to be freely used.

What is most worrying is the cynical attitude towards people. The mean sadistic messages told to people. Don't even look at sunset. don't go to your balcony, don't hug your child or parent, we all know its human , but your humanity privileges have been canceled. For your own good off course.

If you know about Nazis they did the same thing. Same kind of cynical , sadistic attitude. Here is one example.

I watched Nazi documentaries where they would bring Jews in Trains in Treblinka for example, an extermination camp in Poland. And they would put flower pots and train schedule and waiting room for the Jews to see when they came out of the train. And Nazis would tell them, to go and take a shower for health reasons before they can resettle. And the Nazis would be very polite in telling the Jews to take their clothes off and go into shower room, which was off course gas chamber. Men, women and children, thousands of them per day.

if anyone complained they have illness, they would be taken to the "hospital" where might be thinking they are going to get treatment, but instead they would be shot at he back of the head.

Than they would leave some Jews alive to sort out the belonging and clothes left behind and than that would be send back to Berlin to fund the war effort. And some Jews would be left alive to take the dead bodies and either burry them in giant pits or like in Auschwitz put them in big ovens to cremate the bodies.

To carry out the mass murder of Europe's Jews, the SS established killing centers devoted exclusively or primarily to the destruction of human beings in gas chambers. Treblinka was among these killing centers. It was one of three killing centers linked to Operation Reinhard, the SS plan to murder almost two million Jews living in the German-administered territory of occupied Poland, called the General Government.

1 - In November 1941, SS and German police authorities in the General Government View This Term in the Glossary established a forced-labor camp for Jews, known as Treblinka (later referred to as Treblinka I).

2 - The killing center, referred to as Treblinka II, was constructed in the summer of 1942. It was the third killing center, after Belzec and Sobibor, established by Operation Reinhard authorities.

3 - By the time the Treblinka killing center was dismantled in the fall of 1943, the camp personnel had murdered an estimated 925,000 Jews, as well as an unknown number of Poles, Roma, View This Term in the Glossary and Soviet POWs.

Treblinka became one of three killing centers created as part of Operation Reinhard (also known as Aktion Reinhard or Einsatz Reinhard).It was first established as a forced-labor camp. In November 1941, under the auspices of the SS and Police Leader for the Warsaw District in the General Government, SS and police authorities established a forced-labor camp for Jews, known as Treblinka.

Read the artcle: [encyclopedia.ushmm.org]

It gradually went from how do we get rid of Jews to factories of death. Now we see how do we get people vaccinated, to.... well I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

The numbers I heard what that if they can get everyone but last 15% jabed, than they can force the last 15%. And once you get to that point , they will take your taxpayers money and pump you with God knows what until you die. Or there is full scale war over it. The virus will never end and there will not give back the powers without a fight. And the more power they have the more sadistic and arbitrary punishments will get. Ever such oppressive regime follows that pattern. And once they brainwash people and put fear into them it gets hard to get out of it for generations. So be worried and watch what they do with both eyes.

It’s just a mask.
It’s just six feet.
It’s just two weeks.
It’s just non-essential businesses.
It’s just non-essential workers.
It’s just a bar.
It’s just a restaurant.
It’s just to keep from overwhelming the hospitals.
It’s just until the cases go down.
It’s just to flatten the curve.
It’s just a few inmates.
It’s just to keep others from being scared.
It’s just for a few more weeks.
It’s just church. You could still pray.
It’s just prayer.
It’s just until we get a vaccine.
It’s just a bracelet.
It’s just an app.
It’s just for tracing.
It’s just to let people know you’re safe to be around.
It’s just to let others know who you’ve been in contact with.
It’s just a few more months.
It’s just some more inmates.
It’s just a video.
It’s just a post.
It’s just an email account.
It’s just for protecting other from hate speech.
It’s just for protecting others from hurt feelings.
It’s just a large gathering but for protests.
It’s just a few violent protests.
It’s just a little micro chip.
It’s just a blood test.
It’s just a test.
It’s just a scan.
It’s just for medical information.
It’s just to store a vaccination certificate.
It’s just like a credit card.
It’s just a few places that don’t take cash.
It’s just so you can travel.
It’s just so you can get your driver’s license.
It’s just so you can vote.
It’s just mail-in voting.
It’s just a few more years.
It’s just a statue.
It’s just a monument.
It’s just a building.
It’s just a song.
It’s just a lyric.
It’s just an anthem.
It’s just a few words.
It’s just a piece of paper.
It’s just a book.
It’s just a movie.
It’s just a TV show.
It’s just a cartoon character.
It’s just a piece of cloth.
It’s just a flag.
It’s just a dog at a protest.
It’s just a clump of cells.
It’s just a fetus.
It’s just a religion.
It’s just a holiday.
It's just your guns.
It's just the police.
It's just the military
It's just your freedoms....gone forever.

I'm an archeologue. I know things change and why 😉

Australia has fallen? nah.... just bullshit.
the only truth being we have had successful policies here.
LOL.... convicts and gaolers..... pull the other one most Australians are free immigrants.
This woman is an idiot.... she knows some facts but her conclusions are wrong.

Mounted police beating the crap out of people.... what a load of bullshit.

@Lightman Apperntly you have not seen the video, so you are living in fantasy world. Denial is just another river in Egypt , right.

@Krunoslav I'm watching it now.... they are wrong with their conclusions... apparently the guy changed his mind half way through the video. Now I understand he says.

@Lightman I have no idea why try to defend sadistic regime and abuse of power, but a) your are not convincing and b) I don't think I'll change your mind so maybe its better we don't communicate much. You live in your world and I'll keep watching where your world goes.

@Header He does? Any one in particular?

@Header I haven't seen him promote anything in particular, I've just seen him deny lot of things. And he always comes across as some kind of disgruntled old timer with serious chip on his shoulder, for no apparent reason. He was like this since I joined the site. Confrontational, but low on convincing arguments. Just really snobby and disgruntled . I guess that who he is. I don't get an impression that he works for anyone in particular, he just seems to hate everyone. A cynic by choice. I guess that is his thing. We rarely agree on anything, and often confront, so its best to simply ignore him , unless he has a proper argument.

@Krunoslav there are no mounted police beating the crap out of people... people on the other hand mistreat the horses... we all know this here.... mounted police don't carry batons to beat people etc. etc, etc....
You need to stop lying about me too btw. I never stoop to your level of ad hom and character assassination and we also don't always disagree... so stop lying.

@Krunoslav, @Header works for an ngo? nope.
Just tells the truth.

@Header Climate change... nah wrong again....

Australian Gestapo, I hear concentration camps and trains... I mean buses are next. And signs to put house under guaranteed, because families are now biohazard terrorists threat.

Really you need to stop being such a disingenuous dope about this.

@Header did you see the violence was started by the protestors?
BTW that idiot commentator is a complete clown.

@Header Oh right a change of heart now eh well I will continue to tell the truth you can live in denial all you like.
20 police hospitalised no protestor and if you saw the actual start of the last protest you would see the police being charged and assaulted before they reacted.
Have fun living in fairy land where the truth is never told.

@Header What they are saying is wrong... I live here.

@Header Don't bother. You can't talk to people who already know what they know. Any any attempt to show them anything other than their bealifs is attacked, not argued against.

Australian state-funded media mocks Rebel News for doing REAL journalism

@Header How true.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 8

Photos 11,798 More

Posted by JohnHoukAI Dystopia Moving from Sci-Fi to a WEF NWO: A Look at Stop World Control Documentary, ‘THE END OF HUMANITY - As Planned By The Global Leaders’ SUMMARY: An intro by Patricia Harrity followed ...

Posted by JohnHoukGlobalist Tyranny Videos Batch – Part TWO SUMMARY: The video list I’m sharing leans more toward Globalist Tyranny (which includes the American traitors – the Dem-Marxists) in this batch.

Posted by JohnHoukGlobalist Tyranny Videos Batch – Part ONE SUMMARY: I’ve spent the last few days looking at saved videos largely from Telegram Social Media.

Posted by JohnHoukWATCH OUT FOR AN AI TYRANNY & NSA Spying SUMMARY: I’ve witnessed too many dark-side leaps and bounds to give credence to AI-Tyranny naysayers.

Posted by Sensrhim4hizvewzCohencidence or PLANNED???

Posted by Sensrhim4hizvewz Hopefully, everyone catches it and everyone gets better

Posted by JohnHoukFBI Investigates Baltimore Bridge Collapse! Suggests NOT an Accident! SUMMARY: On 3/27/24 I shared a Lara Logan Tweet on her opinion of what caused the Francis Scott Key Bridge near Baltimore ship ...

Posted by JohnHoukPolitical Tyranny – Part Two Videos Showing the Political Tyranny of Factionalism & Globalist Entanglements SUMMARY: IN Part 1 I used President Washington’s 1796 Farewell Address as a ...

Posted by JohnHoukPolitical Tyranny – Part One President Washington Warned of the Insidious Outcome of Political Factions & Foreign Entanglements SUMMARY: George Washington – RIGHTLY SO – is called the Father...

Posted by JohnHoukFuellmich Political Persecution Encapsulates Globalist Lawfare SUMMARY: A few thoughts on Deep State Political Persecution of Trump & Supports.

Posted by JohnHoukLooking at Birx Not Fauci Managed Medical Tyranny Includes Personal Observations on Legit President Trump SUMMARY: Looking at a VNN examination of the short Documentary: “It Wasn't Fauci: How ...

Posted by FocusOn1Uh oh, i hate to say this, but israel was formed in 1948, 100 years after karl marx wrote his book. Was it formed as a atheist communist country?

Posted by MosheBenIssacWith woke fat ass acceptance, only applies to women (fat bitches). What used to be funny is now illegal. The video won a Grammy Award for Best Concept Music Video in 1988 [youtu.be]

Posted by JohnHoukRemember WHY You Are Resisting the Coup Summary: Well… It’s series of videos time again.

Posted by JohnHoukA Call for Intercession Over WHO Power Grab Treaty SUMMARY: A call for prayer on America’s leaders related to the National Sovereignty terminating Pandemic (better known as Plandemic) Treaty.

Posted by MosheBenIssacDisney COLLAPSES Billions Lost In MINUTES After Shareholders Troll Company Sticking With WOKE! [youtu.be]

• Top tags#video #youtube #world #government #media #biden #democrats #USA #truth #children #Police #society #god #money #reason #Canada #rights #freedom #culture #China #hope #racist #death #vote #politics #communist #evil #socialist #Socialism #TheTruth #justice #kids #democrat #crime #evidence #conservative #hell #nation #laws #federal #liberal #community #military #racism #climate #violence #book #politicians #joebiden #fear ...

Members 9,403Top

Moderators