slug.com slug.com
3 3

Some so called cultures and a particular religion is absolutely disgusting

Lt-JW 8 Nov 3
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Another example proving that slavery is NOT racial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serg97 Level 8 Nov 5, 2021

True. In fact Thomas Sowell, tells an incredibly compelling account of slavery, in which the white women kidnapped from Europe and sold to Arabs, and Chinese and Indian slave trades, outnumbers the black African slaves by a significant margin.

@Lt-JW Slavery was never about race, it was and still is about economics!!!!!

Nine year old as a bride is just wrong. Females as chattel is just wrong. This culture is based on life as it was in the dark ages. The most disturbing thing about this situation is the "WOKE" western civilizations feminism that is loud and proud except when it comes to their repressed sisters trapped in this horrid demeaning near slavery.

Hear, hear! It seems like the woke brigade are more worried about upsetting the lunatic perpetrators than the actual victims of these atrocities, because that's the fashionable agenda

Hello there. Your comment is a little misleading, I think... The father didn't sell his daughter to the old man simply because of the culture or religion of Afghanistan.

Naomi Level 8 Nov 3, 2021

An Afghan father has heartbreakingly sold his nine-year-old daughter to a man more than five times her age to feed his family.

Times were already tough for Abdul Malik as he was struggling to earn enough money to put food on the table.

His family has been living in an Afghan displacement camp in the country's north for four years and managed to bring in £2 per day from doing humanitarian work.

However, since the Taliban came into power it's been increasingly difficult to get compensated and Abdul has been forced to do the unthinkable.

[ladbible.com]

Or maybe you meant to criticise Taliban for creating suffering to people like this father.

The clue is in "father selling daughter" and there's nothing misleading about that plain fact.

I've served in both Afghanistan and Iraq, and much more qualified than anyone you'd come across to give an honest account of islam and muslemic people through first hand experience.

Also it's not me making unsubstantiated claims. Child marriage, arranged marriage, FGM, honour killing... all happen overwhelmingly in either Islamic countries or communities across the globe. That is fact.

@Naomi

No, I meant to criticise Islam and its followers. Taliban and and talibanism is a school of Islamic thought and has a huge support base amongst people in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Indeed the very existence of this ideology is rooted in being one of the purest form of Islam. Afghan people love them, and wouldn't stop banging on about how great things were under Taliban when we brits and Americans talked to them on the streets.

@Lt-JW you might want to look up child marriage and child sexual abuse in the US... particularly involving Christianity.

@JacksonNought

The evil exists everywhere, no doubt. But, Islam has the propensity to nurture this particular type of treatment against women and children due to its fundamental view on women being inferior

@Lt-JW again, you should check out Christianity in the USA.

@JacksonNought

Difference being, Christianity doesn't sanction it, Islam does. Prevalence of abuse in Islam is rife and endorsed.

@Lt-JW sounds like you never read the Bible...

@JacksonNought So what does the Bible have to say about Christianity in the USA? Are you trolling again?

@Aeofrik

I think you're right, this is a silly troll.

@Lt-JW nope, not a troll. Just calling out your hypocrisy. The Bible condones quite a lot of violence and abuse. American Christianity follows the Bible, does it not? There's also a terrible trend of child brides in America and rampant sexual abuse. In previous years Democrats have even tried to set minimum ages for marriage, and Conservative Christians have pushed back and tanked any bills because they want to be able to marry pre pubescent children.

Hey, I'm no fan of any of the Abrahamic religions - I think they are all Bronze Age myths full of oppression and violence and they serve no use in our modern-day society. I'm just saying before you go on a tirade about the flaws in one of them, don't forget to look inward at the flaws of your own.

@JacksonNought All you are doing is showing that you have no idea about the bible and Christianity Christians are followers of Christ.
Your troll argument deserves its own topic, you should make one.
And, as a matter of interest, do you have any source for that "terrible trend of child brides in America"? I would be interested in seeing it. And also, while you are at it, look up the meaning of paedophile as applied in the US

@Aeofrik

I stopped entertaining him, as soon as he started spewing nonsense. These trolls crave for engagement

@JacksonNought

Fifty cents!

@JacksonNought

One dollar!!

@JacksonNought

One dollar and fifty cents!!!

@JacksonNought

Two dollars!!!! That is a fine day’s work, my fifty cent CCP troll pal! 💴

@Lt-JW "Afgan people love them." Way too much generalisation. Going back to the OP and child brides. It is a myth that parents do not care for their daughters if they marry them off, i.e., they are simply following their custom.
Child marriage is driven by factors that go beyond parents’ individual decisions. Parents might feel they have no choice given the circumstances. Ignoring the root causes of child marriage, or attacking the value system of people who practice it, will only alienate girls and their parents. When parents see how much better off their girls are in school and out of marriage, they deserve changes, but without political and economic will, it's very hard to make changes for them and their girls.
I don't like Islam, by I don't necessarily hate Muslims.

@JacksonNought @WorlSigh @Aeofrik
Unfortunately...
In Quebec in 2004, the 52-year-old leader of a Christian religious group was alleged to have married a 10-year-old girl. And more cases like this have been reported (in Canada alone). I also know child marriage in religious contexts is still practised not only in North America but in Europe, too, in this day and age...

[ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

@Naomi

I know you've always been trying to hold and express fair, impartial views and opinions on a wide range of matters since we came across each other on this platform. And that's one of the great things about IDW to meet people like yourself.

But my sincere opinion is that it's time we addressed the big elephant in the room. Why the horrendously large scale of child grooming gangs in the UK are Muslims? Why Switzerland is now capital of rape in the europe almost exclusively all perpetrators are afghan origin?

And why according to data from ONS 20% of male prison population in the UK are Muslims (where they only make up 3% of general population), and mostly sentenced on charges related to sexual nature? Why annually around 8000 girls in the UK are taken back to the countries of their parents origin to undergo FGM?...

The answer is Islam and its teaching, full stop. Muslims are incapable of growing out of that barbaric cult. You still see 2nd ,3rd generation of Muslims living in Europe or North America, but have only hardened their Islamic beliefs rather than softening and liberating from it. The namby-pamby, brush under the carpet approach has failed cataclysmically.

@Lt-JW I'm not overlooking those facts you bring up involving Muslims. But I think that there is a flaw to the argument that because of those criminals are Muslims, all Muslims are bad, and the root cause is Islam and its teaching. It's like saying that because there are many English football hooligans, all English football fans are bad and football and football players are the root cause of their criminal behaviour (OK. not a perfect comparison Lol). Moreover, just like the Bible is interpreted in different ways, hence different Christian denominations, Islam teaching (or the teaching of any religion for that matter) also takes different forms, especially in different sociocultural contexts, because of different interpretations of the Qur'an. We have gay Muslims in the UK, for example, and they are not hiding and they are not gonna be stoned to death at any time soon. They are not shy to talk about how they manage to reconcile their sexuality with their faith, probably because British society has a sociocultural capacity to accommodate them. There are also Muslims who have been calling for a revision of the Qur'an and that includes the removal of Hadith. I'm not religious at all but I would love to see the day that reform is realised.
Anyway, we have clarified our different views on this matter. Good chatting with you. Take care. 🙂

@Naomi

It's about the propensity of Islam to produce rapists and terrorists. Koran teaches Muslims that women are worthless commodity they can own , and that non Muslims are filthy infidels.

And I'm afraid things are only gonna get worse. The great white replacement of indigenous European by muslemic migrants is going on while liberals continue having their head buried in the sand.

@Lt-JW

"When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again."

"If a man takes a wife and, after sleeping with her, dislikes her and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, 'I married this woman, but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,' then the young woman’s father and mother shall bring to the town elders at the gate proof that she was a virgin... if no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death."

"But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."

"Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man. But all the women children, that have not known a man keep alive for yourselves."

"For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does."

"For indeed man was not created for the woman’s sake, but woman for the man’s sake."

"But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet."

"A woman must quietly receive instruction with entire submissiveness."

"If a man meets a virgin who is not betrothed, and seizes her and lies with her, and they are found, then the man who lay with her shall give to the father of the young woman fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife."

All passages from the Bible, all things believed and followed by Christians. Women are seen as property, nothing but objects to give men pleasure and heirs.

And don't even pretend the Bible doesn't talk about murdering non-believers.

Again, I'm no fan of any of the big religions, and I'm just as critical of Islam as any others. But you seem to have an axe to grind and are all high and mighty as if your religion is somehow superior.

@WorldSigh, for someone claiming I am getting paid for each individual comment, you posted several in your childish attack when one could have sufficed. Just saying, it sure looks like you're the one getting paid per comment here. Also notice how you contributed nothing to this conversation other than ad hominem attacks. Why are you obsessed with me and seem to be stalking my posts?

@JacksonNought

Jackson, it sounds like you are getting a bit paranoid… “Obsessed with you”? “Stalking your posts”? I’m not sure how to break this to you, Mr. Nothing.. er… Nought, but the universe does not revolve around you. I ceased caring about your random negativity months ago, after trying vainly to share reasonable, respectful conversation. Sadly, you are neither reasonable, nor respectful. You are the poster child for the uncouth postmodern age, and you are simply not that important.

One of the strategies of the CCP Fifty Cents and other random trolls, is to tire opponents with repetitive arguments that force them to constantly defend the same ground over and over. I have given you the benefit of the doubt many times. I no longer wish to waste my precious time on you; therefore, I simply reveal your nature when I happen to see you on a thread I am engaging with. Unfortunately, not everyone on site is as familiar with you as I. 💴

Regarding your present attack on Christianity, which is yet another regurgitation, if you insist on google searching Bible verses to attack, you should at least attempt to get some idea of the historical, cultural, and spiritual context. I am not going to waste my time educating you. Instead, let’s take a practical tack and find out how the various holy books are interpreted by believers.

I have a challenge for you. Since, you are so handy with google searches, go back ten years and find as many cases of Bible believing men enslaving women as you can. I will do the same with Koran believing men. And no, I do not consider encouraging women to take on traditional roles such as child care and homemaking, to be sexual slavery. Let’s stick with religiously guided kidnapping or sale as an unwilling bride/sex slave/rape victim.

@WorldSigh yep, it is quite clear you are obsessed. It's pretty sad really. You could have done literally anything else, but you chose to seek out a comment of mine to throw out your childish jokes. You say I am not important, but apparently I'm living rent-free in your head.

But since you ask, here is a quite recent example I came across:

[biblicalgenderroles.com]

And let me be clear what I mean by “100 percent” submission. I don’t mean their wives are perfect and sinless. What 100% submission means is these wives have eliminated the phrase “I am not comfortable with that” from their speech to their husbands. And if they fail to submit or they fail in other duties as wives – they willingly accept Domestic Discipline.

@JacksonNought

That’s right, Mr🇨🇳 Fifty you are all I think about! 🤣🤡🤣

Thank you so much for illustrating your weak trolling abilities. You managed to find a fringe, obscure, christian group that talks about willing women submitting willingly to their husbands. 😂

Like good little trolls everywhere, you ignored the topic under discussion and clumsily attempted to divert to a convenient straw man. You had me so distracted by your narrative genius, I nearly fell for it! 🤣

Perhaps, you should try reading the last line of my reply to you? Here, let me help you with a repost:

“Let’s stick with religiously guided kidnapping or sale as an unwilling bride/sex slave/rape victim.”

Of course, I cannot possibly find as many examples of Muslim religiously motivated kidnapping, slavery, and rape as you have managed with your masterful post concerning a few horrible Christians, and their WILLING brides, but here is some light reading from around the globe:

“Between the mid-1990s and the late-2000s, gangs of predominantly British Pakistani Muslim men raped and prostituted thousands of predominantly young, white, working-class girls in towns and cities across England.” [spiked-online.com]

“Some years back in Australia, a group of "Lebanese Muslim youths" were responsible for a "series of brutal gang rapes" of "Anglo-Celtic teenage girls." A few years later in the same country, four Muslim Pakistani brothers raped at least 18 Australian women, some as young as 13.”

“In the United States, a gang of Somalis—Somalia being a Muslim nation where non-Muslims, primarily Christians, are ruthlessly persecuted—was responsible for abducting, buying, selling, raping and torturing young American girls as young as 12.”

How are things in majority Muslim countries?

“Boko Haram's recent abduction and enslavement of nearly 300, mostly Christian, schoolgirls last April in Nigeria is but the tip of the iceberg.”

“In Pakistan last Easter Sunday, four Muslim men gang-raped a 7-year-old Christian girl named Sara, leaving her in "critical condition." According to Asia News, "the police, instead of arresting the culprits, helped the local clan to kidnap the girl's father… to 'force the family not to report the story, to reach an agreement with the criminals and to avoid a dispute of a religious background.'"

“As for systematic child grooming, in 2010, Kiran George, a Christian girl who was "enslaved by a woman, Sama, a dealer of youth to be sold as prostitutes or slaves to wealthy Muslim families," was doused with gasoline by a police officer involved in the sex ring, set on fire, and burned to death.”

“A recent report confirms that "an estimated 700 cases [of abduction, enslavement, and/or rape in Pakistan] per year involve Christian women, 300 Hindu girls"—very large numbers when one considers that Christians and Hindus each make for one percent of the population of Pakistan, which is about 97 percent Muslim.”

Meanwhile in Muslim majority Egypt:

“Approximately 550 Coptic Christian girls have been abducted and sexually abused by Muslim men during the last three years”.

“Last year, Jordanian Sheikh Yasir al-'Ajlawni said Muslims fighting to topple "infidel" president Bashar Assad in Syria are permitted to "capture and have sex with" all non-Sunni women, including Shia Muslims, Alawites, Christians, Druze, and Yazidis.”

[christianpost.com]

Unfortunately, if you would like to see them, there are hundreds and hundreds more reports of Muslim atrocities against women, mostly children…

Naturally, you can find numerous recent reports of Christian governments and legal authorities encouraging Christian men to kidnap, rape, and murder women, using the Bible as justification?

Perhaps, you do not need to find any such reports, after all, you have already posted about christian women WILLINGLY doing dishes and other housework! Gasp!! 👏👏👏

@JacksonNought

You are a troll!

Recent Visitors 18

Photos 11,798 More

Posted by JohnHoukAntisemitism Idiocy Summary: I have not seen the coverage of college campus protests supporting the Hamas butchers as Israel has entered Gaza to punish pseudo-Palestinians for the 10/7/23 genocide ...

Posted by JohnHoukAI Dystopia Moving from Sci-Fi to a WEF NWO: A Look at Stop World Control Documentary, ‘THE END OF HUMANITY - As Planned By The Global Leaders’ SUMMARY: An intro by Patricia Harrity followed ...

Posted by JohnHoukGlobalist Tyranny Videos Batch – Part TWO SUMMARY: The video list I’m sharing leans more toward Globalist Tyranny (which includes the American traitors – the Dem-Marxists) in this batch.

Posted by JohnHoukGlobalist Tyranny Videos Batch – Part ONE SUMMARY: I’ve spent the last few days looking at saved videos largely from Telegram Social Media.

Posted by JohnHoukWATCH OUT FOR AN AI TYRANNY & NSA Spying SUMMARY: I’ve witnessed too many dark-side leaps and bounds to give credence to AI-Tyranny naysayers.

Posted by Sensrhim4hizvewzCohencidence or PLANNED???

Posted by Sensrhim4hizvewz Hopefully, everyone catches it and everyone gets better

Posted by JohnHoukFBI Investigates Baltimore Bridge Collapse! Suggests NOT an Accident! SUMMARY: On 3/27/24 I shared a Lara Logan Tweet on her opinion of what caused the Francis Scott Key Bridge near Baltimore ship ...

Posted by JohnHoukPolitical Tyranny – Part Two Videos Showing the Political Tyranny of Factionalism & Globalist Entanglements SUMMARY: IN Part 1 I used President Washington’s 1796 Farewell Address as a ...

Posted by JohnHoukPolitical Tyranny – Part One President Washington Warned of the Insidious Outcome of Political Factions & Foreign Entanglements SUMMARY: George Washington – RIGHTLY SO – is called the Father...

Posted by JohnHoukFuellmich Political Persecution Encapsulates Globalist Lawfare SUMMARY: A few thoughts on Deep State Political Persecution of Trump & Supports.

Posted by JohnHoukLooking at Birx Not Fauci Managed Medical Tyranny Includes Personal Observations on Legit President Trump SUMMARY: Looking at a VNN examination of the short Documentary: “It Wasn't Fauci: How ...

Posted by FocusOn1Uh oh, i hate to say this, but israel was formed in 1948, 100 years after karl marx wrote his book. Was it formed as a atheist communist country?

Posted by MosheBenIssacWith woke fat ass acceptance, only applies to women (fat bitches). What used to be funny is now illegal. The video won a Grammy Award for Best Concept Music Video in 1988 [youtu.be]

Posted by JohnHoukRemember WHY You Are Resisting the Coup Summary: Well… It’s series of videos time again.

Posted by JohnHoukA Call for Intercession Over WHO Power Grab Treaty SUMMARY: A call for prayer on America’s leaders related to the National Sovereignty terminating Pandemic (better known as Plandemic) Treaty.

• Top tags#video #youtube #world #government #media #biden #democrats #USA #truth #children #Police #society #god #money #reason #Canada #rights #freedom #culture #China #hope #racist #death #vote #politics #communist #evil #socialist #Socialism #TheTruth #justice #kids #democrat #crime #evidence #conservative #hell #nation #laws #federal #liberal #community #military #racism #climate #violence #book #politicians #joebiden #fear ...

Members 9,403Top

Moderators