slug.com slug.com
13 2

Anyone else running into this? I use left and far left sources that honestly assessed data but I'm running out. They are all getting red pilled (do not trust media narrative) over and over.

Anyone still carrying media water but are honest? (I know it sounds stupid when written out but seriously, do any still exist that I can read or listen to?)

Penrodster 8 Feb 10
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

the Rogan battle heats up. Rogan hosted the physicist Dr. Koonin on February 11, and Koonin discussed his book on climate titled "Unsettled". This book is a nuclear bomb. It destroys the narrative, and now it's well known, through Rogan's podcast.

Dr. Koonin is a monster badass physicist, and against him, Democrats have no chance. They don't know what's about to hit them. They don't know that they're doomed.

@Penrodster @CookieMonster @Tom81 @iThink @GaryWitt @Serg97

Yes, purity is a problem. One could form a truck caucus. To participate, you must own an 18-wheel truck. One vote per truck. Also have a tractor, motorcycle, and pickup truck caucus.

We need a caucus of rural land owners.

School caucus. To participate, you must have a kid in school.

Lots of people recently took over school boards that have no children.

@Penrodster

Certain civil war. There are districts that are dominantly leftist, and will always have leftist school boards. They are impervious to elections and parents. These leftists act like maximum jerks. Parents will fight back.

@Penrodster

San Francisco voters held a recall election and kicked out 3 school board members. They will be replaced by the mayor, who will appoint people that are as evil as the people that were kicked out.

Democrats want to control school tax money without representation by the taxpayers. This is a raw no-no in American politics.

We once had a Tea Party. This is the Trucker Party.

Tea Party was immediately infiltrated what I would call neo-con elements. Power for powers sake atleast. Trucker Party will have the same issue, eternal vigilance and all that.

Trucker Party right now gives us a glimpse into who believes what. We have to take note and remember.

@Penrodster @CookieMonster @Tom81 @iThink @GaryWitt @Serg97

Rogan: The answer is not to silence me. The answer is for you to do better. The answer is for you to have better arguments. Change your model. Have people give out objective news.

The truckers need to score a permanent knockout. The protest has to be cashed in to 2022 election wins. How can this be done?

Republican politicians should give rallies for the truckers. Trump rally!

Add tractors, motorcycles, and pickup trucks.

Occupy Ottawa and DC permanently. A truck can be a hotel and bar. Protestors can protest in comfort. Bust out grills and kegs and tailgate party.

I think the popularity and success of the trucker convoy has been partly due to the fact that's it's largely politically neutral - which makes it more universally accepted and less open to criticism and partisanship. Aligning it with a one political side will mean it becomes about parties winning rather than just the simple message of ending mandates (and thus diluting the message and making it harder to achieve).

I would say Russel Brand or the Post left on twitter, a bunch of Marxists who don't go along with shilling for big corperations.

Tim Pool, Bill Maher, Johnathan Haidt and Dave Ruben.

Also Slavoj Sizek is worth a look imo.

"Slavoj Sizek" Thank you kindly. Foreigners tend to be good sources, the outside point of view is useful.

@Penrodster Slavoj is like the leftist equivalent to their version of Jordan Peterson (check their debate on YouTube if it's still up), but he's pro-commie (which is a denial or ignorance of reality), and his lisp is pretty hard to get through (it feels like he's spitting on you through the screen 😂).

@Tom81 That's what I'm looking for, except for the spittle.

@Tom81, @Penrodster

@CookieMonster The spittle is strong in this one. He understands the evil of people but thinks it means a few of them should have huge amounts of control.

@CookieMonster On a Slavoj binge now. Thanks.

Jimmy Dore is pretty left, but he does call out a lot of their BS 🤷

Tom81 Level 8 Feb 10, 2022

Thanks, checked out Dore and he's great. Seem to have found him too late though. The corporate media has already exiled him to the evil "other" category to some extent.

I think he's a good example of the corporate media power dying by using too much of their power too often. A year ago he would have been unpersoned completely for doing the same thing.

@Penrodster Michael Malice is another one to check out - although he's not a leftist, he's (for lack of a better label) an anarchist that also calls out the BS on both sides.

Rogan still considers himself left. But he's been truth seeking for years now, so he might be right wing by default at this point.

All my trusted sources held steady and ended up right wing by default.

jaymaron.com/speech.html [jaymaron.com]

media carrying water and honesty are mutually exclusive. The entire body of communist doctrine (see current administration and the legislature and the judiciary) is founded upon demonstrably false narratives (see lies) - BTW this applies to government in general - not just the former Democratic Party (communists) but also their phony opposition party.

iThink Level 9 Feb 10, 2022

"media carrying water and honesty are mutually exclusive. "
Yeah, I had trouble writing it but still can't phrase the question well. There are honest full on lefties somewhere but where? Some cave without internet access?

Dr John Campbell was a good lefty source. He fully bought into the govt lockdowns and vaccination program but he did his level best to do real analysis of papers. Things started to change for him after he got fact checked for quoting the CDC. He's mid full on turning now after the British Medical Journal got fact checked for COVID misinformation again.

@Penrodster
I believe Dr Jordan Peterson is the man you are looking for. I have no doubt that prior to his meteorical rise to fame and notoriety Dr Peterson considered himself to be "liberal" - or at least a man who was sympathetic toward the leftist ideologies.

He balks at the question - the idea of "conservativism" is apparently repugnant to the man. He is obviously conflicted on the subject of "liberal" (in the modern sense - not in the classical sense of liberalism) doctrine. I believe this internalized conflict of ideological belief systems has a lot to do with Dr Petersons recent struggles with depression.

I don't know what precisely what you are looking for but if you haven't already seen Dr. Petersons lectures (easy to find here on YT) I recommend you watch and listen to them The man is brilliant. But he never directly addresses particular people or politicians - he skillfully dances around personalities while addressing the basic ideological characteristics and flaws and fallacies of certain ideologies.

Dr Peterson also balks at the question about whether or not he is an atheist. He seems to be very conflicted on that subject as well.

Perhaps he is not really conflicted about these things - he is clever enough to know that if he gives a definitive answer one way or the other he will alienate a very large portion of his followers and stir up a cauldron of anger and hate against himself.

@iThink I still use Peterson but he's considered "right wing" now (without changing any of his positions.)

"the idea of "conservativism" is apparently repugnant to the man."
I completely understand the position. I am more classically conservative but I'm repulsed at having all of me shoved into category. Likely worse for him.

I started watching his classroom lectures early and is still most of what I've watched. (~70% female psych classes so the current made up crap against him is hilarious.)

He's allowed to be conflicted on the whole question of believing in God. I prefer the people that "wrestle" rather than blindly submit. Paul, Abraham, Thomas, C.S. Lewis.

"he will alienate a very large portion of " I thought that at first but his (poor) debate with Sam Harris touched on this; the nature of truth and the words we're using to describe it. He had trouble putting it in words and I have more.

Man is going to walk across Niagra Falls on tight rope pushing a wheel barrow. He asks if people believe he can make it, the crowd believes he can.
He asks for a volunteer to get in the wheelbarrow while he crosses. No one gets in.
Both wheelbarrow situations involve "belief" but both situations are very different. I'm hesitant to say I believe in God now, I'm afraid of heights.

@Penrodster
well put. I am in agreement with what you say. However, as for Dr Petersons challenge to "believers" to test their faith as stated in the "wheelbarrow" dialog...I've always believed it was those who are in doubt about the existence of "A Creator" as those who are putting themselves at risk.
Think about it. What has any man to lose by choosing to express faith and belief in "A Creator".

Of course all of us who think deeply and struggle and ponder over that subject vacillate on it. Nevertheless I believe it is mans nature to seek out meaning and purpose of their own existence. I believe man instinctly senses that there must be - has to be a source to all that is although that source is beyond our ability to see, touch, hear. Faith or belief can be denied and ignored but I believe it is there in the nature of mankind nevertheless.

@iThink The wheelbarrow example was from a pastor probably 20 yrs ago, obviously stuck with me. Cowardice is ugly and I'm afraid I would refuse the metaphorical ride.

In Petersons' case I think he struggles mostly with his intellect. I cringe when he says: "I thought about this a long time!" I don't think pure intellectual effort alone does it, he's experienced the pain too but his hammer is intellect. ("if your only tool is a hammer..." )

"I believe man instinctly senses that there must be .." you can see this in atheist governments. They almost immediately make a god of the highest authority. They create a hole and immediately fill it.
Today saw old video of Pelosi trying to turn Floyd into a Christ figure, literal died for our govt sins. She's deranged or evil.

@Penrodster
Intellectual impulse is a curse. A perpetually bounding and rebounding ping pong ball is how I see it.

Dr Peterson IMHO is (in my very limited knowledge) one of the most intelligent men in the modern world. That kind of intellect is a creative type. Creative people almost all, live in a constant and internalized condition of angst. I have heard it said that "creative people" - painters, sculptors, writers...etc are tortured souls and I believe that to be true.
Some claim that the tortured souls (creative people) turn to drugs and alcohol in search of muse - to open their unconscious minds to ideas they otherwise might not have found. I think they resort to drugs and alcohol in search of relief. Relief from that incessant voice in their heads - a space of time where they feel and embrace numbness.

I remember very vividly that commentary from Pelosi regarding the "martyr" Floyd. It so enraged me that I had to resist the impulse to throw something at the screen.
Then of course, predictably the talking heads of MSM followed Pelosi right down that path...

mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa - nauseated me.

(For anyone reading this comment who does not know) Mea culpa is a Latin phrase that means "my fault" or "my mistake" and is an acknowledgement of having done wrong. I know it from my early Catholic education.

Comedians that dare to be free thinkers:

Bill Maher
Chris Rock
Dave Chappelle
David Spade
Rob Schneider
Chris Kattan
Dennis Miller
Jon Lovitz
Steve Harvey
Joe Devito
Sarah Silverman
Jamie Lissow

Yeah, I'm finding comedians have a particular need to tell the truth or the jokes fall flat. You still see the failures out there, the crowd doesn't laugh they clap. Funny requires a grounding in truth.

A good list. I would add Adam Carolla.

@Penrodster

Comedians are humanity's last line of defense against bull. The last bastion of free thinkers.

College students cower in safe spaces. Once upon a time, a comedy club was the ultimate unsafe space. Anything goes. If you can't take it, get out.

That's what makes a comedy club fun.

Eddie Murphy: Anyone that's easily offended, get the fwck out.

Once upon a time, what made a successful comedian was the power to slay bulls. Today it's the opposite.

Once upon a time, offending was a virtue. Today, taking offense is a virtue.

Thomas Payne: He who dares not offend cannot be honest.

Need some examples.

Examples of previously lefty people now considered right wing or ultra right wing?
Greenwald, Tim Pool, Jordan Peterson, Philip Defranco, Adam Crigler, Joe Rogan, Dr John Campbell, Russell Brand, Tulsi Gabbard, Bret Weinstein, Heather Weinstein, Dr Malone, Dave Rubin, Andy Ngo, Matt Taibbi, Viva Frei, Karlyn Borysenko, Richard Grennell, Brandon Straka, Yeonmi Park... Off the top of my head, those are the ones I listened to and watched them "turn right" as far as the left was concerned.

@Penrodster Oh, was the original post a rhetorical question? Those are all the folks that Peter Thiel has put on his payroll recently. The "Intellectual Dark Web." AKA Epstein's network.

@WilyRickWiles Yes, you make exactly my point. "Going against the official narrative is proof of evil intent therefore the turn from left leaning is moot. They were always nazis." That kind of thinking is why I have trouble finding left leaning sources who go out of their way to verify facts and report bald truth.

@WilyRickWiles warming up the conspiracy theories already for once your side is thrown out of power I see. It's good to be proactive.

@Penrodster Grifters going to grift. Taibbi, Gabbard, Brand, and Greenwald were the only ones ever loosely affiliated with the left and well-known before their alleged "turn." You don't know anyone on the left because you don't know that the left is.

@Penrodster, @JordanMiller These are tech/NatSec affiliated new age "libertarian" grifters. Always have been. And y'all wonder why so many on the right turn out to be intelligence assets. It's not a conspiracy theory or a matter of moral character--it's structural.

@Penrodster, @JordanMiller Look up John Brockman and the Edge network.

@JordanMiller What are the chances that all these folks would be on a panel together? [hbr.org]

Oh what a coincidence these two are friendly.

@WilyRickWiles "ever loosely affiliated with the left" I expect the cleansing to be harsh and thorough.

You have obviously never listened to the others on the list. When the purge comes what makes you think your lefty bonafides witll suffice?

@WilyRickWiles " These are tech/NatSec affiliated new age "libertarian" grifters." I do listen to the more liberty minded leftys as opposed to the authoritarian minded lefies.

I wil have to look up "tech/NatSec." Never heard the term. Looking it up yielded no results.

@WilyRickWiles "What are the chances that all these folks would be on a panel together? " I don't know and link did not make it clear.

@Penrodster Hint: tech as in "big tech." NatSec as in the national security state. Hopefully you know what a slash means.

@Penrodster These folks are networked and run political ops together. You're oblivious and won't even bother to follow the leads I'm generously giving you.

@Penrodster Their "populist" ideological posturing is just a cover for big tech's Balkanization of US institutions.

@WilyRickWiles "Hint: tech as in "big tech." NatSec as in the national security state. Hopefully you know what a slash means."
Smarmy. I guessed but a search yielded nothing and I did not want to assume a meaning. It's possible your tiny niche group you use the jargon with is composed only of you.

The big tech and NatSec groups are pushing the vaccine mandates hard and actively crushing the trucker rebellion. Which side are you on? Real question. Everything from you recently as been pro the Tech/NatSec people.

@WilyRickWiles "I'm generously giving you."

I did follow the link, I abase myself at your generosity and patience dealing with a lowly peasant. Thanks for a reminder of the attitude. We should all know exactly what we don't want in leaders and the people supporting them.

Dan Bongino, Newt Gingrich, Bill O'Reilly.

I'll listen to them but I really want lefty sources that are truthful and reliable.

(Yeah, yeah. Laugh it up. Looking for dragon tears to cook my unicorn meat too.)

None for years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serg97 Level 8 Feb 10, 2022
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 22

Photos 11,801 More

Posted by JohnHoukAn Intro to THE EXPOSÉ Look at Occult Influence on Elitists SUMMARY: THE EXPOSÉ has delved into a Substack post by Elizabeth Nickson … I am unsure if THE EXPOSÉ had this in mind, but my take ...

Posted by FocusOn1An0maly on facebook.... Communists violating the first amendment in america

Posted by JohnHoukAntisemitism Idiocy Summary: I have not seen the coverage of college campus protests supporting the Hamas butchers as Israel has entered Gaza to punish pseudo-Palestinians for the 10/7/23 genocide ...

Posted by JohnHoukAI Dystopia Moving from Sci-Fi to a WEF NWO: A Look at Stop World Control Documentary, ‘THE END OF HUMANITY - As Planned By The Global Leaders’ SUMMARY: An intro by Patricia Harrity followed ...

Posted by JohnHoukGlobalist Tyranny Videos Batch – Part TWO SUMMARY: The video list I’m sharing leans more toward Globalist Tyranny (which includes the American traitors – the Dem-Marxists) in this batch.

Posted by JohnHoukGlobalist Tyranny Videos Batch – Part ONE SUMMARY: I’ve spent the last few days looking at saved videos largely from Telegram Social Media.

Posted by JohnHoukWATCH OUT FOR AN AI TYRANNY & NSA Spying SUMMARY: I’ve witnessed too many dark-side leaps and bounds to give credence to AI-Tyranny naysayers.

Posted by Sensrhim4hizvewzCohencidence or PLANNED???

Posted by Sensrhim4hizvewz Hopefully, everyone catches it and everyone gets better

Posted by JohnHoukFBI Investigates Baltimore Bridge Collapse! Suggests NOT an Accident! SUMMARY: On 3/27/24 I shared a Lara Logan Tweet on her opinion of what caused the Francis Scott Key Bridge near Baltimore ship ...

Posted by JohnHoukPolitical Tyranny – Part Two Videos Showing the Political Tyranny of Factionalism & Globalist Entanglements SUMMARY: IN Part 1 I used President Washington’s 1796 Farewell Address as a ...

Posted by JohnHoukPolitical Tyranny – Part One President Washington Warned of the Insidious Outcome of Political Factions & Foreign Entanglements SUMMARY: George Washington – RIGHTLY SO – is called the Father...

Posted by JohnHoukFuellmich Political Persecution Encapsulates Globalist Lawfare SUMMARY: A few thoughts on Deep State Political Persecution of Trump & Supports.

Posted by JohnHoukLooking at Birx Not Fauci Managed Medical Tyranny Includes Personal Observations on Legit President Trump SUMMARY: Looking at a VNN examination of the short Documentary: “It Wasn't Fauci: How ...

Posted by FocusOn1Uh oh, i hate to say this, but israel was formed in 1948, 100 years after karl marx wrote his book. Was it formed as a atheist communist country?

Posted by MosheBenIssacWith woke fat ass acceptance, only applies to women (fat bitches). What used to be funny is now illegal. The video won a Grammy Award for Best Concept Music Video in 1988 [youtu.be]

• Top tags#video #youtube #world #government #media #biden #democrats #USA #truth #children #Police #society #god #money #reason #Canada #rights #freedom #culture #China #hope #racist #death #vote #politics #communist #evil #socialist #Socialism #TheTruth #justice #kids #democrat #crime #evidence #conservative #hell #nation #laws #federal #liberal #community #military #racism #climate #violence #book #politicians #joebiden #fear ...

Members 9,404Top

Moderators