slug.com slug.com
4 7

I admire Trump for sitting down for NBC’s hit job. He’s remarkably well versed, in command of the facts and making a case for himself. But Guthrie is coming at him like a rabid dog, hitting him with every leftist talking point. If you want a textbook example of how our media has turned into the Democrat’s propaganda arm she just provided it.

Edgework 8 Oct 15
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Post a comment Author often replies/likes Reply Author often replies/likes Add Photo

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Rabid NBC LEFTIST bitch!
Trump managed to hold her hysteria and get her to openly show her hate for him.
He won, hands down even though it was a hit job!

Rick-A Level 7 Oct 15, 2020

Trump needs to learn how to focus and needs better debate prep.

I thought he parried her thrusts fairly well. She was all hostility, and it made it difficult for her to pretend she wasn’t there as a stsnd-in for Biden. But she came off worse than Chris Wallace, in a setting where a neutral moderator was even more important.

@Edgework She was much worse than Wallace. To me sounded completely unprepared for questions about Covid, Q Anon, his taxes, and the white supremacy nonsense.

Trump is a really great man, he gets a little tricky to follow but gaud damn it he’s a hell of a lot better than anything else out and he is fearless!

Rick-A Level 7 Oct 15, 2020

President Trump seems to have no fear.

The difference between confidence and arrogance...

Write Comment