slug.com slug.com
6 3

Interesting.. You know that nurse that took the vaccine and fainted on live broadcast? And they , not her, they said she was ok later. Was that really what happened?

According to this YouTuber, she is dead. Not sure if its true, but there are people being reported who died from this vaccine in test group.

Ancestry Dot Com CONFIRMS That Nurse Tiffany Pontes is DEAD.

Also there was a growing anti-vaccination movement in Italy before covid.... so someone commented:

A curious episode related to Tiffany’s case. The first person who received a dose of the vaccine here in Italy was a nurse that oddly resembles Tiffany, her name is Claudia Alivernini and something bizarre happened whit her too, something that could be easily interpreted as a psyop of sorts. “Il Messaggero”, one of the biggest italian newspapers, published an article in which it was revealed that the nurse had received insults and “death threats” on a social platform, and that the nurse was forced to close her social profiles because of the amount of hate messages received. As one can imagine, the news made a storm on the media, tv, newspapers, internet. Even the italian Prime Pupp… Minister expressed his solidarity to Claudia and there was an avalance of insults thrown upon the “no vax” people.

But – surprise! – a few days later it was revealed that the nurse had never received any “death threats”, and that a “request for rectification” had been sent in her name to “Il Messaggero”: “We would like to inform you that today the undersigned law firm warned Il Messaggero of the immediate removal and / or cancellation of the article that appeared in today’s edition etc. etc.”.
Do you think that it had the same coverage as the original “death threats” news? Yeah, exactly. Practically none.

Result: an hate storm – very real, this time – against those nasty no-vaxxers.

Mainstream Media Not Reporting: Moderna's FDA Report Lists 13 Total Deaths, 6 In Vaccine Group, 7 In Placebo

The Pfizer Covid vaccine is already being administered to the public in the UK and the first doses have been given in the US ahead of a mass vaccination campaign on a global scale.

It is important to recognize that the Pfizer Covid vaccine has not been approved by the FDA. It has only received Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) meaning the vaccine has not gone through the standard process to get official approval from the regulatory agency.

Now Moderna’s experimental Covid vaccine is set to get the same Emergency Use Authorization allowing the shot to be distributed to millions of people.

We have already witnessed short term adverse events (side effects) from the Pfizer vaccine. Truth is, nobody knows what the long term effects could be and it appears the public is being subjected to an experiment on a global scale.

In this report, we examine discrepancies in the FDA Moderna report that was voted on by an advisory panel. The panel voted 20-0 recommending EUA.

Some of the discrepancies include cherry picked trial participants to achieve the desired results to gain EUA. As well as 13 total deaths in the trials, 6 in the vaccinated group and 7 in the placebo. Something the media refuses to address.

January 21-24, 2020: Consultations at the World Economic Forum, Davos, Switzerland under auspices of the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI) for development of a vaccine program. CEPI is a WEF-Gates partnership. With support from CEPI, Seattle based Moderna will manufacture an mRNA vaccine against 2019-nCoV, “The Vaccine Research Center (VRC) of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), part of NIH, collaborated with Moderna to design the vaccine.”

The pandemic was launched by the WHO on March 11. And five days later, barely covered by the media, the first tests involving human volunteers were conducted by Moderna in Seattle on March 16.

According to Richard Hatchett, CEO of the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI) the project to develop a vaccine commenced not only prior to the discovery and identification of the coronavirus (January 7, 2020) but several months prior to the October 2019 simulation exercise.

“We did that in the last year or so [early 2019]. … ”
( scroll down for interview with Richard Hatchett)

CEPI is seeking a “monopoly” role in the vaccination business the objective of which is a “global vaccine project”, in partnership with a large number of “candidates”.
It announced funding for its existing partnership with Inovio and The University of Queensland (Australia). In addition, CEPI confirmed (January 23) its contract with Moderna, Inc. and the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) headed by Dr. Anthony Fauci, who has been instrumental in waging the fear and panic campaign across America: “Ten Times Worse than Seasonal Flu”. (See WEF Video)
CEPI was dealing simultaneously with several pharmaceutical companies. The Moderna- NIAID was slated to implement the COVID-19 vaccine in the US (launched in late November 2020).

On January 31st, the day following the WHO’s official launching of the global public health emergency and Trump’s decision to curtail air travel with China, CEPI announced its partnership with CureVac AG, a German-based biopharmaceutical company.
A few days later, in early February, CEPI “announced that major vaccine manufacturer GSK would allow its proprietary adjuvants— compounds that boost the effectiveness of vaccines — to be used in the response”. (The pandemic was officially launched on March 11)

There were many “potential vaccines in the pipeline” with “dozens of research groups around the world racing to create a vaccine against COVID-19”.

Read the rest here: [globalresearch.ca]

Flashback: The 2009 H1N1 Swine Flu Pandemic

Remember the 2009 H1N1 “pandemic" when Obama’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology compared the H1N1 pandemic to the 1918 Spanish flu pandemic while reassuring the public that the latter was more deadly. (CBC: Get swine flu vaccine ready: U.S. advisers). For further details see Michel Chossudovsky, August 2009 Study on H1N1 Pandemic)

Based on incomplete and scanty data, the WHO Director General Margaret Chan predicted with authority that: “as many as 2 billion people could become infected over the next two years — nearly one-third of the world population.” (World Health Organization as reported by the Western media, July 2009).

It was a multibillion bonanza for Big Pharma supported by the WHO’s Director-General Margaret Chan.

In a subsequent statement Dr. Chan confirmed that:

“Vaccine makers could produce 4.9 billion pandemic flu shots per year in the best-case scenario”,Margaret Chan, Director-General, World Health Organization (WHO), quoted by Reuters, 21 July 2009).

“Swine flu could strike up to 40 percent of Americans over the next two years and as many as several hundred thousand could die if a vaccine campaign and other measures aren’t successful.” (Official Statement of Obama Administration, Associated Press, 24 July 2009).

There was no H1N1 pandemic affecting 2 billion people. Millions of doses of swine flu vaccine had been ordered by national governments from Big Pharma.

Millions of vaccine doses were subsequently destroyed: a financial bonanza for Big Pharma, an expenditure crisis for national governments.

There was no investigation into who was behind this multibillion dollar fraud. Several critics said that the H1N1 Pandemic was “Fake”

The Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE), a human rights watchdog, is publicly investigating the WHO’s motives in declaring a pandemic. Indeed, the chairman of its influential health committee, epidemiologist Wolfgang Wodarg, has declared that the “false pandemic” is “one of the greatest medicine scandals of the century.” (Michael Fomento, Forbes, February 10, 2010)

Michael Fomento concludes:

Even within the agency, the director of the WHO Collaborating Center for Epidemiology in Munster, Germany, Dr. Ulrich Kiel, has essentially labeled the pandemic a hoax. “We are witnessing a gigantic misallocation of resources [$18 billion so far] in terms of public health,” he said.

They’re right. This wasn’t merely overcautiousness or simple misjudgment. The pandemic declaration and all the Klaxon-ringing since reflect sheer dishonesty motivated not by medical concerns but political ones.

Unquestionably, swine flu has proved to be vastly milder than ordinary seasonal flu. It kills at a third to a tenth the rate, according to U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates. Data from other countries like France and Japan indicate it’s far tamer than that.

H1n1 2009 Vaccine Causes Brain Damage to Children : GSK’s ArepanrixTD applied in Canada

In Memory of a Little Girl Called Amina Abudu

2009 H1N1 Vaccine Caused Brain Damage in Children. Dr. Anthony Fauci on “Vaccine Safety” Issues Don't Let It Happen Again

See complete article here

[globalresearch.ca]

The WHO’s H1N1 pandemic was declared in June 11, 2009. GSK was on contract to the Canadian government. The GSK’s ArepandrixTM vaccine was delivered to Canadian health authorities within less than four months.

“As a result, an impressive 45% of Canadians received protection from the H1N1 virus by being vaccinated with GSK’s ArepanrixTM” according to GSK’S President-CEO Paul Lucas in a statement on October 9 2009 to Canada’s Senate Standing Committee on Social Affairs, Science and Technology.

Within four months?. Does that give them Time to Test????

Lots of people in Canada fell sick after receiving the H1N1 ArepanrixTD vaccine.
And that vaccine killed a little girl called Amina Abudu, which then led to a ten year lawsuit against GSK.

A vaccine was rushed to market, and the five year old was among millions of Canadians to get the shot, amid widespread fears about the new pathogen.

Five days later, Amina’s older brother found her lying unconscious in the bathroom of the family’s east-end Toronto home. She was dead.

Her devastated parents came to blame the flu shot itself and sued the vaccine’s manufacturer, Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK), for $4.2 million. The little-noticed trial of that lawsuit drew toward a close on Tuesday, a rare judicial airing in Canada of a vaccine’s alleged side effects.

The parents’ lawyer, Jasmine Ghosn, alleged the preventive drug was brought out quickly and without proper testing during a chaotic flu season, as the federal government exerted “intense pressure” on Canadians to get immunized. (National Post, November 2019)

It took ten years for a judgment. The Family lost. GSK declined responsibility for her death. And the Canadian government reimbursed GSK’s legal expenses.
That lawsuit against GSK should be reopened. Canada’s government bears the burden of responsibility.

ArepanrixTD (2009) vs PandemrixTM (2009)

GSK has casually acknowledged that the ArepanrixTD which was used in Canada is “similar” to the GSK’s PandemrixTM applied in the UK and the EU, which led to brain damage in Children. It was subsequently withdrawn. But ArepandrixTD applied in Canada prevailed. An ArepandrixTD (2010) was subsequently released the following year (and compared to PandemrixTD (2009)

GSK acknowledges that PandemrixTD (2009) causes narcolepsy, which is categorized as “a chronic neurological disorder that affects the brain’s ability to control sleep-wake cycles.”

COVID-19 Vaccine is Déjà Vu. Lets not be taken in again.

There are important lessons to be learnt from the 2009 H1N1 Pandemic
The COVID-19 “pandemic” is far more serious and diabolical than the 2009 H1N1. The COV-19 pandemic has provided a pretext and a justification for destabilizing the economies of entire countries, impoverishing large sectors of the World population. Unprecedented in modern history.

And it is important that we act cohesively and in solidarity with those who are victims of this crisis.

People’s lives are in a freefall and their purchasing power has been destroyed.
What kind of twisted social structure awaits us in the wake of the lockdown?

Can we trust the World Health Organization (WHO) and the powerful economic interest groups behind it. The answer is obvious.

Can we trust the main actors behind the multibillion dollar global vaccination project?
Can we trust the Western media which has led the fear campaign?

Disinformation sustains the lies and fabrications.

Can we trust our “corrupt” governments? Our national economy has been devastated.
In recent developments, the Covid vaccine is being implemented in number of countries.

Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg who revealed the fraud behind H1N1 is actively involved together with Dr. Michael Yeadon in the campaign against the Covid-19.

Krunoslav 9 Jan 4
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wtf is going on?! This video was not sexually suggestive neither did it show partial nudity. Say hello to FB fact checkers

Here we go with the antivaxxer conspiracy theory bullshit!

N0DD Level 7 Jan 5, 2021

Is that coming from communist Chegevara, there comrade? I tell you what. You can have my vaccine. Everyone is happy than, right, comrade? Or is it left?

More like a gossip... tedious, eh? Happy New Year to you.

I would like just one time for a PRO Vaxxer to describe the study by the CDC that they say confirmed the safety.

I've seen it, read it, and took pieces of it when I worked for the government to put in materials we sent to Africa.

So do you know the basis of the study and why those with dissenting opinions on the same IRB disagreed with it?

@Krunoslav
He can have my vaccine also!

@w0tn0t @Krunoslav when antivaxxer conspiracy theories eat themselves.

In Australia, all nurses working in public health are going to be forced to take the vaccine...
Looks like I'll be out of a job.
And they're going to force all unemployed to take the vaccine under 'no jab, no pay' policy.
There's definitely going to be some radical depopulation happening soon... maybe with the next 'outbreak' or 'new strain of covid', compounded by infertility from the vaccine (if you survive it).

Tom81 Level 8 Jan 5, 2021

Well, that sucks. I'm sorry. But, I'm proud of you for being willing to quit before taking the jab! 💙💙💙

@MichelleD I will die on my own terms (unless it's from a sudden accident or by force). My knees are too worn out from hard manual labour (nursing is the easiest job I've done) to be kneeling...

No vaccine for me - any politician who demands mandatory vaccines can have mine - shoved up deep & hard

They have BILLION$ to lose if this is confirmed, so I'm not surprised fact checkers are coming out of the woodwork. If she is indeed alive and well, why not present her to the public rather than just write about it?

This is incorrect. According to Reuters [reuters.com] Nurse Tiffany did not die from the COVID vaccine nor anything else yet. According to Tiffanys employer she is alive and well.

Void Level 5 Jan 4, 2021

Perhaps. But at the end of the article it says they used "fact-checkers". otherwise known as a company payed to do propaganda, guess by who: The fact-checking unit at Reuters has joined Facebook’s third-party fact-checking program. Through this program, Facebook will provide funding to the Reuters fact-checking unit, in exchange for assessments of the authenticity of content on its platform.

That kills all legitimacy of "fact checkers" because its not about facts its about propaganda. Actually they are being sued for their lies as is Facebook at the moment.

That being said, it may be that Tiffany is not dead. But I would not trust "fact checkers" at Reuters to tell me that. Also there are reported deaths from the test groups before vaccine went public, FDA a super shady organization approved it for "emergency use" while the vaccine is still listed as experimental. No animal trials if I'',m not mistaken, provided to the market by shady people with problematic ideas about depopulation and their own testing groups do not reflect actual real world population, nor does their testing phases. Which went from standard 8-10 years to less than a year.

"Dover said that she has a medical condition where she often faints when she feels pain" How convenient for us all. I would love to know the name of that condition and why it was not screened before vaccination.

Can someone explain to me the medical justification of giving an experimental vaccine for that, even according to the false reported made by Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine that claims around 90% success rate for virus that in her age group has death rate of less than 0,001%? And than give her this experimental vaccine on live broadcast not asking her if she had any medical condition like e.g. "medical condition where she often faints when she feels pain". No mention of name of the condition , but lets say its true, why would that not be a medical concern? Maybe because its not about medicine.

Are you really expecting me to buy into that? I don't know if Tiffany is dead, but I'm not buying the "fact checking" story. That makes no sense.

And down she goes...into the memory hole 😐

kipmax Level 7 Jan 4, 2021
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 39

Photos 11,799 More

Posted by JohnHoukAntisemitism Idiocy Summary: I have not seen the coverage of college campus protests supporting the Hamas butchers as Israel has entered Gaza to punish pseudo-Palestinians for the 10/7/23 genocide ...

Posted by JohnHoukAI Dystopia Moving from Sci-Fi to a WEF NWO: A Look at Stop World Control Documentary, ‘THE END OF HUMANITY - As Planned By The Global Leaders’ SUMMARY: An intro by Patricia Harrity followed ...

Posted by JohnHoukGlobalist Tyranny Videos Batch – Part TWO SUMMARY: The video list I’m sharing leans more toward Globalist Tyranny (which includes the American traitors – the Dem-Marxists) in this batch.

Posted by JohnHoukGlobalist Tyranny Videos Batch – Part ONE SUMMARY: I’ve spent the last few days looking at saved videos largely from Telegram Social Media.

Posted by JohnHoukWATCH OUT FOR AN AI TYRANNY & NSA Spying SUMMARY: I’ve witnessed too many dark-side leaps and bounds to give credence to AI-Tyranny naysayers.

Posted by Sensrhim4hizvewzCohencidence or PLANNED???

Posted by Sensrhim4hizvewz Hopefully, everyone catches it and everyone gets better

Posted by JohnHoukFBI Investigates Baltimore Bridge Collapse! Suggests NOT an Accident! SUMMARY: On 3/27/24 I shared a Lara Logan Tweet on her opinion of what caused the Francis Scott Key Bridge near Baltimore ship ...

Posted by JohnHoukPolitical Tyranny – Part Two Videos Showing the Political Tyranny of Factionalism & Globalist Entanglements SUMMARY: IN Part 1 I used President Washington’s 1796 Farewell Address as a ...

Posted by JohnHoukPolitical Tyranny – Part One President Washington Warned of the Insidious Outcome of Political Factions & Foreign Entanglements SUMMARY: George Washington – RIGHTLY SO – is called the Father...

Posted by JohnHoukFuellmich Political Persecution Encapsulates Globalist Lawfare SUMMARY: A few thoughts on Deep State Political Persecution of Trump & Supports.

Posted by JohnHoukLooking at Birx Not Fauci Managed Medical Tyranny Includes Personal Observations on Legit President Trump SUMMARY: Looking at a VNN examination of the short Documentary: “It Wasn't Fauci: How ...

Posted by FocusOn1Uh oh, i hate to say this, but israel was formed in 1948, 100 years after karl marx wrote his book. Was it formed as a atheist communist country?

Posted by MosheBenIssacWith woke fat ass acceptance, only applies to women (fat bitches). What used to be funny is now illegal. The video won a Grammy Award for Best Concept Music Video in 1988 [youtu.be]

Posted by JohnHoukRemember WHY You Are Resisting the Coup Summary: Well… It’s series of videos time again.

Posted by JohnHoukA Call for Intercession Over WHO Power Grab Treaty SUMMARY: A call for prayer on America’s leaders related to the National Sovereignty terminating Pandemic (better known as Plandemic) Treaty.

• Top tags#video #youtube #world #government #media #biden #democrats #USA #truth #children #Police #society #god #money #reason #Canada #rights #freedom #culture #China #hope #racist #death #vote #politics #communist #evil #socialist #Socialism #TheTruth #justice #kids #democrat #crime #evidence #conservative #hell #nation #laws #federal #liberal #community #military #racism #climate #violence #book #politicians #joebiden #fear ...

Members 9,403Top

Moderators