slug.com slug.com
9 2

Watching the debates now! Who do you think will win?

• 19 votes
  • 7 votes
ariellescarcella 7 Sep 29
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Putin. =0{

No one won, it was a shit show. I'd say Trump lost worse than Biden, but still. End of the day the American people lost too. It was disgraceful to watch.

I'm still voting for Trump but he came off as a bully for the sake of being a bully. Joe danced around the issues and didn't say anything but Trump with his interruptions let him off the hook because he was answering Trump and not the questions. Biden took this debate by not saying anything substantial but looking more reasonable.

I haven't seen it yet but of course I expect Trump!

Oh im Trump all the way.

Oh God Trump keeps interrupting Joe BUT joe hasnt' said anything of value yet. What do we think?

I think its funny that Joe is talking about Trump being in a bunker yet he has been hiding in his basement while he critized Trump for taking action against travel bans to protect the US. Also they knew about the virus while they were impeaching Trump and he was creating a task force.

First Topic! : RGB Who was right in what they are doing / what they want to do with the new supreme court justice?

The difference between now and 2016 was there was a guarantee of a new President in 2016 (Clinton or Trump) so I supported waiting til after the election - it could have backfired on the GOP. Now, there is only a 50/50 chance (and reasonably much less of a chance) so why wait?

Besides, as Obama said and Trump can repeat: I won.

I don't see the Democrat problem with the Supreme Court nomination. The president makes the nomination and the Senate votes. You don't like it tough titty the Republicans have the votes.

I think we all know who the President needs to be..a vote for Biden is a vote for Kamala and she is a hateful progressive liberal. Biden won't be in office for 6 months and they're going to try him according to the 25th Amendment.

Dmwils Level 7 Sep 29, 2020

Even if that were the case, better than Trump.

@JacksonNought Harris is definitely NOT better than Trump....

@tracycoyle strong disagree.

I'm hoping that no matter who wins, that we get a ton of answers from both candidates.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 59

Photos 45 More

Posted by fthemediaI noticed with people who want to be the opposite sex as a trend or way of escape are mostly young girls aged 13-16, gay women with internalized homophobia, gay men with internalized homophobia, ...

Posted by fthemediaIs is horrible and sad that we live in a day and age where mental disorders are trendy and being a majority is demonized by the far left.

Posted by fthemediaThis 100% many don't and just want to share there story

Posted by fthemediaIt's like we are living in a irl cringe comp.

Posted by fthemediaWelcome to incel central. Free ignorance!

Posted by TheHerrDarkThat sounds about right

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by NaomiShould there be legal restrictions on trans athletes competing in schools?

Posted by Naomi"Super Bi", “Super Gay”, “Super Lesbian”... So, is there anything wrong with "Super Straight"? Are you offended by the term?

Posted by ariellescarcellaHow do we feel about this? "Men and the rest" Why do men get the "safe space" toilet when they are not the ones who generally at risk?

Posted by AtitayaWoah. This is beyond madness. 😂😂 “There’s a lot to unpack here.”

Posted by TheHerrDarkSince you are an expert, Doesn't this ad look like a woman taking her top off? Did the Oculus design and marketing team really go there?

Posted by TheHerrDarkRemember when the leftist said Trump would shake Hitler's hand?

Posted by ariellescarcellaMen in dresses. Good, bad? Who cares?

• Top tags#video #world #sex #reason #gender #community #lesbian #media #videos #hope #gay #society #youtube #friends #kids #rights #culture #Identity #LGBT #children #god #money #government #hell #conservative #truth #politics #Police #liberal #transgender #sexuality #Canada #biden #democrats #TheTruth #book #vote #progressive #Orientation #racist #Socialmedia #created #birth #feminism #fear #evil #mother #guns #lgbtq #death ...

Members 2,802Top