slug.com slug.com
0 0

Where's America in End Times Bible Prophecy? Dr. Mark Hitchcock

I haven't heard of a Westerner who did not employ Eisegesis (making contrived interpretations of scripture) with regard to the role of the USA in the end times. Some are saying that Babylon is now the USA? Really? But the USA is in fact alluded to in scripture, by way of its rank in military might. It IS the sole superpower in today's world, isn't it? Then there's world powers China, Russia, India, etc.

Micah 5:5
"And this man (the AC) shall be the peace (he is able to deliver global peace. "By peace he will destroy many" ), when the Assyrian shall come into our land: and when he shall tread in our palaces, then shall we raise against him seven shepherds, and eight principal men."

Wait, who are these seven shepherds who are being raised to go against the AC? And who are these 8 principal men?

Ezekiel 28:7-9
"Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, THE TERRIBLE OF THE NATIONS: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness. They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas [many peoples]. Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am God? but thou shalt be a man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee." What was that all about?

These "terrible of the nations" [military mights] will also be going against the AC and his hordes as the "seven shepherds" in Micah 5:5 will. So they must be talking about the same thing: seven military mights.

Ezekiel 31:11-12
"I have therefore delivered him [the AC] into the hand of the mighty one of the heathen; he shall surely deal with him: I have driven him out for his wickedness. And strangers, THE TERRIBLE OF THE NATIONS [there goes that phrase again], have cut him off, and have left him: upon the mountains and in all the valleys his branches are fallen, and his boughs are broken by all the rivers of the land; and all the people of the earth are gone down from his shadow, and have left him."

Will the 7 top military mights of the world go against the revived Ottoman caliphate and defeat it? Apparently. But it's not all good news. After they finish the task, and when the second horseman of the Apocalypse saunters in "to take peace away from the earth that they should kill one another", the 7 military mights will be turning against each other.

Isaiah 25:5
"Thou shalt bring down the noise of strangers, as the heat in a dry place; EVEN THE HEAT WITH THE SHADOW OF A (mushroom?) CLOUD: the branch of the terrible ones shall be brought low."

Isaiah 29:5
"Moreover the multitude of thy strangers shall be like small dust, and the multitude of the terrible ones shall be as chaff that passeth away: yea, it shall be AT AN INSTANT SUDDENLY."

The church, the bride of Christ, shall be long gone when this happens. Christ returns with His saints TO END the carnage.

Matthew 24:22
"And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."

Matthew 24:29-30
"IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRIBULATION OF THOSE DAYS shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory."

And what of the "8 principal men"? In sheep herding there are sheep which are called principal sheep, which the flock generally follows. These, obviously, won't be military mights, but they will be who others would follow.

But don't take my word for it. You study these passages yourself and you come up with your own conclusion.

P.S. Although Dr. Mark Hitchcock says the USA has no role in the end times (at least not by name), the rest of his views in this video below is 👍👍 two thumbs up in my book. Too bad he failed to pick up and mention the empire "that is not yet come" (Rev 17:10-11), the one which plucked the Eastern leg of the Roman empire [the Byzantine empire], the Ottoman empire.

eschatologyguy 9 Oct 28

This post is no longer active.

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 139Top

Moderators