slug.com slug.com
1 0

The Coming One World Religion

Many theologians and bible scholars opine that the coming one world religion will comprise of Islam and other religions. Would Islam accept a partnership with other religions in their Eschatological "last day"? Their teachings simply will not allow it. They cannot even see eye to eye between the different Islamic sects, each one hating the other almost as much as they hate the Jews.

But why do these theologians and bible scholars hold this view? They hold this view based on Daniel 11:36-37. And they view Allah as just one of the gods the AC will rise up against.

"And the King (the AC) shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done. Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of (not "for" - big difference) women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all."

Allah the deity of Islam has 99 titles, three of which are "the most proud one", "the greatest of all deceivers" and "the lord of the worlds". Based on these titles, we all know who Allah really is. And these theologians and bible scholars forget that Isaiah chapter 14 makes a startling allusion that this "greatest of all deceivers", this "most proud one" and this "lord of the worlds" WILL BE GOING INSIDE OF THE ASSYRIAN, to POSSESS him. Read the entire chapter. Notice how it transitions from Satan to the AC? The possessed Assyrian's magnifying himself above the God of heaven and all other gods is not incongruous with Allah's claim to be the one true god.

And this Assyrian will still think to change times and laws (very Islamic characteristics, Dan 7:25), and will still honor the god of forces (i.e., a god of war, Dan 11:38. And what is jihad if not war to honor Allah?)

Maybe by taqiyya he will agree to partner with other religions at first, to get non-Muslims into the fold, in order to convert them. But these bible passages tell us that in the end, there can only be one global false religion, not one composed of many. And one cruel world leader who will pretty much have his way.

eschatologyguy 9 Oct 29
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Somewhat timely as I am just in middle of reading the Left Behind:The Kids series of books with my kids and we have discussed what a one world religion would mean. And any compromise from the truth of Jesus as Lord God, and resurrected Son means a move away from truth that no Christian should accept. So it should not only be Islam that is perceived to likely take issue with any such move as trying to blend all major faiths into a single melting pot.

When such a move toward a single world religion appears to be coming together then we Christians should have our eyes peeled for the unloosed four horsemen and ears ready to hear the blowing of trumpets.

The four horsemen starts with the first one, the pseudo christ, on a white horse. Who has to be revealed first before Jacob's Trouble can ensue. So if you're a pre-tribber, you'd be watching this from the "mezzanine floor".

By its teachings, Islam came as a polemic, to destroy the concept that God is a Trinity, to destroy the concept that God through the Son came down to pitch His tent among us, to destroy the concept that Jesus died on the cross to save us from the penalty for our sins, to destroy the concept that Jesus rose from the dead, and to destroy the concept that Israel is God's chosen nation and people. There is not even one mitigating teaching in Islam.

As I said in my post, Islam through takiyya might appear to agree to the amalgamation of religions, but only for the purpose of mass converting and mass indoctrination. It, by its own dogma, has to be supreme over all other gods (ergo, all other religions).

But one event seems to precede the pseudo-christ's unveiling, and that is the prophesied event in Psalm 83 and Obadiah 1:7-21.

When this war in the ME happens between Israel and her immediate neighbours, I must warn you that all these military-age "refugees" that are now within your borders will take on a killing spree against the host population. And they will already be wearing the "mark of the beast" on armbands and cloth with etchings on their foreheads to identify and differentiate themselves from their victims. This warning came from ex-Muslims who know about their game plan.

Recent Visitors 4

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 139Top

Moderators