slug.com slug.com
1 0

CLEAN TV: Bible Prophecy and the Coming Muslim ANTI-CHRIST - Walid Shoebat

This would come to you as controversial as not many teachers of Eschatology subscribe to this view. But I will put up a challenge for you: after you watch this video, and using only the bible, try to disprove what this man is telling you and all his listeners.

eschatologyguy 9 Nov 12
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sorry but the word itself indicates a Jew. The most defining.
Anti...totally against, Christ, but also that even the elect might be deceived.
That's a tall order.

Muslims would LOVE that position, but they're already rejected, sent away, IF in fact, they even do
trace to Ishmael, which some dispute.

I'm sure cases can be made but then the scripture 'Judgement begins!!.. at the house of God.
Not at the temple.

Just as Jesus came from heaven, I expect anti-Christ a figure from the past, maybe Cain, or Judas.

All of Islam, overall is corrupt, destroyers.

Behind China, as bad as it is, Israel hides but is worse.
China has many bonds to Israel, openly the dragon. Openly (also) want world domination, like Muslims.

Well, we watch, wait, see.

The Jews have EVERYTHING ready for their temple, EXCEPT the temple!!

I ķnow this earth is a very strange place.
That encourages me.

I do not disagree with you that, at the prodding of their religious leaders, the Jews rejected Christ, and continue to do so to this day. Even Jesus called the religious leaders a "brood of vipers". But then we have a religious leader named Nicodemus who believed in Jesus. The early Church were composed of Jews. It is important to remember that the Lord kept - and continues to keep - for Himself a remnant among the Jews. I suspect that many of their Christ-rejecting religious leaders and their followers will fall for the deceitfulness of the first horseman of the Apocalypse (representing the antichrist) a will be killed. When we say that God will save Israel, we are referring to the remnant that God is keeping for Himself, because that is what the bible is telling us.

It is my understanding that the Great Tribulation - also known as Jacob's Trouble - is to give the third that survives an experience that will put the fear of God in their hearts.

Zechariah 13:8-9
"And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: THEY SHALL CALL ON MY NAME, AND I WILL HEAR THEM: I will say, It is My people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God."

Hosea 5:15
"I will go and return to My place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek My face: in their affliction they will seek Me [earnestly]".

Jeremiah 30:7
"Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he (Jacob) shall be saved out of it."

Jeremiah 30:11
"For I am with thee, saith the LORD, TO SAVE THEE: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: BUT I WILL CORRECT THEE IN MEASURE, AND WILL NOT LEAVE THEE ALTOGETHER UNPUNISHED."

THE START OF THE GREATEST RECONCILIATION ON EARTH

Zechariah 12:10
"And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: AND THEY SHALL LOOK UPON ME WHOM THEY HAVE PIERCED, and they shall mourn for Him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for Him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn."

The national repentance that we read Zech 12:10 (up to the end of the chapter) will usher in Christ's Millennial Kingdom.

@eschatologyguy Great points. I think of a key(to me) scripture, 'when the LIGHT of the eye becomes DARKNESS, how great is that darkness.
Then the really amazing account of Saul. Have you EVER heard a conversion like that.
He did bad stuff, 'chiefest of sinners'.
On fast track to a big position with Herod. Likely.

@eschatologyguy I have a question, what do you think type of question? You've studied Jewish prophecy, I'm sure(or whatever you call this).
Does Israel get surrounded and overtaken AGAIN?
Wondering about recent events in Israel, UN, which is hidden in plain sight..UNfair, UNjust etc.
Bcuz then I can't put together their temple.

Many will be deceived, and would they be if it was Muslim?
And they're going to be amazed.
Not much amazes people now.

@Landofthefree regarding Saul, yes he would have been on his way to perdition had the Lord Himself not called him. Now he is no longer Saul but Paul.

And this is congruous to the verses below:

Luke 19:10
"For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost."

Luke 7:41-43
"There was a certain creditor which had two debtors: the one owed five hundred pence, and the other fifty. And when they had nothing to pay, he frankly forgave them both. Tell me therefore, which of them will love him most? Simon answered and said, I suppose that he, to whom he forgave most. And he said unto him, Thou hast rightly judged."

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 139Top

Moderators