slug.com slug.com
1 1

LINK Bible Prophecy Update – December 20th, 2020 - YouTube

Pastor JD Farag talks about events happening today as they relate to Bible prophesy. Pastor Wahid "JD" Farag is a Lebanese whose parents immigrated to the US when he was a baby. They left Lebanon to escape persecution. He was a former car salesman who left his profession to become a pastor. Today, He is the senior pastor of Kaneohe Baptist Church in Oahu, Hawaii. He is good friends with Amir Tsarfati, a Messianic Jew who travels around the world proclaiming the Good News and Bible prophesy. A very interesting friendship between an Arab and an Israeli.

JD-ex 4 Dec 22
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If we made a diligent study on biblical Eschatology, including what triggers what in the timeline, we could not say that "Covid is how it ends", because Covid does not belong with the 7 bowls of wrath. The 7-year false peace affirmed by the Antichrist has not yet began. We are still in the "labor pains" or "beginning of sorrows" stage. Still more than enough time for scoffers to scoff "where is the promise of His coming?" It is important for the believer to know where he is at in the Eschatological timeline so he does not become impatient and depressed.

I would also want to point out the distinction between (1) the Lord's coming for His bride the Church where the Resurrection of those who died in Christ is succeeded by the Rapture of those who remain alive in Him during this event, where we are to meet Him in the air (1 Thess 4:16-18 - no preconditions, can happen at the Lord's pleasure at any time) and (2) the Lord's return, which happens at the end of the Great Tribulation, together with all His saints. These two events are often confused as the same event.

I would also like to say that I admire Pastor J.D. and do watch sermons from time to time.

Hi! Thank you for your comments. First off, this is a post of pastor JD Farag's sermon on Bible prophesy on December 20, 2020 and the content of his sermon reflects his views, not mine. However, to my understanding, what pastor JD meant by "Covid is how it ends" is that this manufactured pandemic is a sign the end-time events have started. He highlights the fact that what transpired in the last several months and the breakneck speed with which things have happened points to verses that mention birth pains (Matthew 24:8/Mark 13:8) and these things suggest that we may very well be at the precipice of human history and Jesus is at the door and may rapture the church at any moment.

Second, The first bowl of wrath speaks of harmful and painful sores that come upon the people who bore the mark of the beast. There are reports today saying people who have taken the vaccine have developed painful sores. This development again may suggest that in the near future, when the anti-Christ is revealed he may use the vaccine as the mark by which humans will be forced to take in order for them to buy or sell or survive.

Lastly, I know the distinction between the Rapture and the Second Coming. The Rapture is when the church is taken up into the air to meet Jesus in the clouds before the tribulation starts and the Second Coming is when the Church together with Jesus ascends from heaven to earth to face the anti-Christ in the battle at Megiddo,

I'm glad you had the chance to watch pastor JD's sermons. I suggest you watch him more often so his views on Bible prophesy won't be taken out of context. God bless!

@JD-ex could be what he meant was "this is how the end begins". More machinations, maneuverings and deceit ☚ī¸ My bad on how my comment was framed, and I apologise. It was not directed at you but readers here in general.

As for the "mark of the beast", I'd like to nudge your attention to a minority view, but one which, IMO, dovetails very well with the actual text.

"Walid Shoebat gives an accurate "666" explanation.

[youtu.be]"

@eschatologyguy Wow that is so fasicnating! Pastor John Mcarthur and other prominent evangelists believe the anti-Christ will come from the Muslim world and this Shoebat guy only confirms their assertion. Pastor JD Farag believes the 2-state solution for a peace deal between Israel and the so-called Palestinians is Hitler's plan for the Jews repackaged because the Muslims don't want peace with Israel; they want to annihilate Israel, so, when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with ; and they shall not escape (1 Thessalonians 5:3).

@JD-ex Shoebat has been sounding the alarm bells from way back 1993. MacArthur has adopted this maybe 5 years, more or less. I'd not be surprised if MacArthur had read Shoebat's books or watched his videos beforehand, but I'd cheer him on. The more people spreading the warning means the less people will be giving any quarter to the beast at this time to help it consolidate its hold on gullible democracies. Is the beast the antichrist? Yes. Is the beast the system that will follow him in submission? Yes.

As for the rest of the picture and the expected timeline, you have a lot to read and digest here (older posts). But take them (what I've written) with a grain of salt and check the text if it were so. One thing I can say is, the picture is getting clearer as closer Harpazo comes.

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 139Top

Moderators