slug.com slug.com
1 1

LINK Don't you want the Vax? - YouTube

Pastor Robert Breaker explains why he is not taking the Covid vaccine. Neither am I.

JD-ex 4 Dec 22
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There are accounts of those who have recovered from CV19 but later got reinfected, so I don't see how a vaccine for CV19 should work. Plus the fact that I haven't forgotten the hundreds who died from the Dengvaxia vaccine some years back, so no CV19 vaccine for me. I tried looking for Ivermectin but couldn't find any. So I got the next best thing: Budesonide. To ease difficulty in breathing. Just in case.

Thanks for this helpful info. I wonder if REMDESIVIR is available in the Philippines. And the steroid called DEXAMETHASONE, a low-cost, anti-inflammatory drug that has been shown to reduce the risk of death in patients with COVID-19 and the steroid that President Trump used to help him recover quickly.

@JD-ex it's a new CV19 drug which is verrry expensive. I heard that the whole course of it will set you back a small fortune. Ivermectin, on the other hand, is an existing drug used against parasitic infections and repurposed against CV19. It should be way cheaper. Budesonide costs just US$1.30 or so per dose.

@eschatologyguy The video I posted above just got taken down by youtube. Big tech and social media are trying their best to hide the truth about this vaccine. For the spirit of lawlessness is already at work (2 Thessalonians 2:7). But the gates (Bill Gates?) of hell will not prevail against the church. This is why total evil cannot reign in the world yet because we're still here but as soon as the RESTRAINER (the church) is taken out of the way in the Rapture, all hell will literally break loose.

@JD-ex first time I've heard of that interpretation of the Church as the Restrainer. What I subscribe to is that the Restrainer is none other than the Holy Spirit Himself. To my mind, being a motley crew of struggling, forgiven sinners, the church can restrain nothing. But the Holy Spirit can, praise God 😊 So when the Restrainer is taken out of the way, so is the church.

@eschatologyguy I'm glad you brought this up 🙂. There are several instances in the Bible where it speaks of the Holy Spirit being given to us when we accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior. Scripture clearly indicates that believers are indwelled with the Holy Spirit—that is, the Holy Spirit moves into their hearts—at the moment of conversion. "For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—Jews or Greeks, slaves or free—and all were made to drink of one Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:13). All believers have the same spirit—the Holy Spirit. Ephesians 1:13 is more specific about the exact moment we receive the Holy Spirit: "In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit." Romans 8:9 explains simply that "Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him."

The book of Acts is a fascinating look into the change from the age of Judaism to the age of the Church. Jesus was a Jew. The disciples were Jews. But the Church is distinctly Christian. The disciples didn't become Christians until John 20:22 when Jesus breathed the Holy Spirit into them. In Acts 2:4, they were filled with the Holy Spirit. In Acts 8:14-17, however, God waited to give the Samaritans the Holy Spirit until Peter and John could see. We aren't told why, although perhaps it was so these devout Jews could witness the coming of the Spirit upon a of people so despised by them. Acts 10:45 seems to corroborate this as the "circumcised believers" (Jews) "were amazed, because the gift of the Holy Spirit was poured out even on the Gentiles."

Today and always, we receive the Holy Spirit the moment we accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior. In John 3:5, Jesus says, "…unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God." When we accept Christ, God immediately seals us with His Spirit (2 Corinthians 1:22).

Moreover, in 1 Corinthians 6:19 it says, "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

As believers, we have the power of Christ because the Holy Spirit is in us. So it only makes sense that when we are raptured and taken out of the way, the 7-year Tribulation will start because there would be no one to oppose evil. The Restrainer is the Holy Spirit in each one of us, the church. Makes sense?

@JD-ex in that case it does 😊

@JD-ex by the way, the Lord Himself says in Matt 24:15-21 that the Tribulation starts with the abomination that causes desolation event, so I don't call it the 7-year Tribulation. I just call it the 70th week of Daniel or the 7-year false peace.

@eschatologyguy Oh yeah, about that. The 7-year Tribulation to me is more appropriately called the time of Jacob's trouble (Jeremiah 30:7 KJV). The coined phrase "7-year tribulation" I believe has emerged by virtue of verses that connote the specificity of the period in which it will take place. The prophet Daniel defined the length of the Tribulation, for instance. He said God would accomplish all His purposes for the Jewish people during a period of 70 weeks of years (490 years). Sixty-nine of those weeks of years (483 years) would lead up to the death of the Messiah. The final week of years would occur at the end of the age, right before the return of the Messiah (Daniel 9:24-27). This concluding week of years (7 years) corresponds to the Tribulation for, as Daniel put it, it will mark the time when “the prince who is to come” will “make desolate” — a reference to the Antichrist.

The timing established by Daniel is confirmed in the book of Revelation where the Tribulation is divided into two periods of 3 1/2 years each (Revelation 11:3,7 and 13:5). The dividing point between the two halves of the Tribulation will occur when the Antichrist reveals himself by entering the rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem, stopping the sacrifices, and declaring himself to be god (Matthew 24:15; 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4; and Revelation 13:5-6)

When will this terrible period begin? The Bible says in general terms that it will start after the Jews have been regathered and have been re-established in their homeland and in their sacred city of Jerusalem.

Specifically, the Bible says it will begin at a time when all the world comes together against Israel over the issue of who will control the city of Jerusalem (Zechariah 12:2-3). In short, we are on the very threshold of the Tribulation today as we witness the United Nations, the European Union, the Vatican, and the Arab nations demanding that the Jews surrender their sovereignty over Jerusalem.

The specific event that will mark the seven-year count down of the Tribulation will be the signing of a peace treaty between Israel and her Arab enemies — a treaty that will allow the Jews to rebuild their Temple (Daniel 9:27). This my friend is what's unfolding now. It started with President Trump initiating the Abraham accord - brokering peace deals between Israel and UAE, then Bahrain, and recently, Sudan. According to Trump, many other Arab countries will join the first ones to sign a peace covenant with Israel. So it makes sense why pastor Jd would say this is how it ends meaning this is how the end begins.

7-year tribulation/70th week of Daniel/7-year false peace/time of Jacob's trouble - as far as I'm concerned we are talking about the same event and I don't want to get into legalism. All I know is that when it starts I won't be here to see it 🙂.

@eschatologyguy And BTW, as you pointed out, in Matthew 24:21 the word tribulation is used, and the magnitude of it is described so I don't see why the phrase "7-year Tribulation" with the capital T is not apropos as well.

@JD-ex the Lord says it starts with the abomination that causes desolation event. And when does this event occur? In the middle of the 70th week. The Lord Himself said it. Its up to you if you want to label it otherwise. But I trust what He says. Jacob's Trouble is a week. The 1st half is (mostly) deception. No Holocaust 2.0 yet. It's not legalism. It is what He said it is.

@eschatologyguy If you read my comments, that's exactly what I said, and more. What I meant about legalism is getting tied down to what we think is right about what to call the tribulation when we are talking about the same event. I know the anti-Christ will demand all to worship him when he stands in the temple midpoint in the tribulation and God will allow Israel to be trampled on and two-thirds of its people will be killed (Zechariah 13:8-9). Frankly speaking, I can call it the 3 1/2 -year tribulation but as you aptly mentioned, Jacob's trouble is a week, meaning 7 years.

@JD-ex yes, but God through His word also makes a distinctive division for us regarding this 70th week of Daniel. It is called 3 and a half years on each side. It is also called 42 months on each side. And it is also called 1,260 days on each side. It would not be as detailed as this if God had no message to get across.

Matthew 24:21
"For then (Greek: τότε ) shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be."

And it starts with the abomination that causes desolation event.

Whoever wants to refer to the 70th week as the 7-year Tribulation, be my guest. I was only explaining why I wanted to refer to it as the 7-year false peace 😊

@eschatologyguy I often listen to Amir Tsarfati and pastor JD and here are some interesting points they agree on regarding Jacob's trouble. In the first half of the tribulation, countries in the north will form an alliance and invade Israel for its spoil (wealth) and an outcry for peace from around the world will herald the coming of the false prince of peace into the world stage. In other words, there's going to be war in the first 42 months. AT the start of the next 42 months, the anti-Christ will commit the abomination of desolation and demand worship. He will in fact kill two-thirds of the Jews in Israel causing the Jews to flee into the wilderness (Matthew 24:16). Both of these pastors believe that the Jews will seek refuge in Petra, Jordan. To me, these events don't signify peace by any stretch of the imagination. It actually spells trouble for the Jews - hence the term Jacob's trouble. But there is no point going back forth on this because this event is for the salvation of the Jews, not us. We can always agree to disagree but at the end of the day, we're headed in the same direction. God bless and Happy New Year! 🙂

@eschatologyguy It just dawned on me 1 Thessalonians 5:3, "For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape." In this context, maybe the term false peace may be used as well.

@JD-ex try checking this out. It used to have only 12 items 3 years ago 😊

"SEQUENCE OF END TIME EVENTS
(An alternative exegetical view of the Eschatological timeline)

1."

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 139Top

Moderators