slug.com slug.com
1 1

LINK Yet Another Rapture Theory: 2021??? - YouTube

Robert Breaker lays out some very interesting details about how Rapture may take place in 2021.

JD-ex 4 Dec 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wouldn't even want to begin to want to guess when the Rapture would take place, as this guessing only muddles with the doctrine of imminency, where Jesus taught that it (the Rapture) can take place at any time, without preconditions. There is an interesting passage in Hosea 6:1-2 that you might want to study, but it doesn't talk about the Rapture. Rather, it alludes to the coming RECONCILIATION between Israel (or its remnant) with the Lord. That event would definitely herald the beginning of the Lord's Millennial Reign.

Though setting a date for the Rapture to happen is not entirely something that I would encourage people to do, wanting to know when Jesus will come is a sign that that person is looking forward to Jesus' coming and I believe that is a very good thing. We are encouraged to love His appearing (2 Timothy 4:8) because if we do, we will be given a crown of righteousness. This also ties into the idea that if we constantly think and talk about the Rapture, it will have an enormous impact on how we live our lives every day.

Hosea 6 is indeed an interesting study. In Hosea's time, Israel was prosperous so the people's heart was far from God, and we can put ourselves in their shoes, too. They worshiped everything except God so God allowed for them to be invaded and exiled from their land. But God is merciful and Hosea exhorted the people to return to God and mend their ways because only He can restore them. This passage might also be a prophecy of what God will do for HIs people in the end. Enlighten me 🙂

@JD-ex that's another way of looking at it 😊 The problem remains with the post-Trib Rapture proponents: they forget that the Lord Himself gives timeline of His physical return in Matt 24 "immediately after the Tribulation of those days..." so it cannot happen today. The Lord took away the guesswork on His physical return right there. So that could not be the Rapture by any stretch of exegetics, which is meeting the Lord "in the air".

@eschatologyguy The phrase "His appearing" I believe refers to the Blessed Hope which means His appearing in the clouds (2 Thessalonians 2 - when we gather unto Him. It is the church that goes to Christ when He appears in the air so it's definitely talking about the Rapture. We ought to remember that 2 Timothy is Paul's letter to the young pastor Timothy to admonish the church. Matthew talks about Jesus addressing the Jews, not the church so there is clearly a distinction. Rightly dividing the Word of Truth is the key.

@JD-ex it has only been fairly recently that I've been exposed to this vehement opposition by some coming from among the denominational churches against verse-by-verse reading of scripture, and against "rightly dividing the word of truth". So I just use the phrase "making distinctions".

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 139Top

Moderators