slug.com slug.com
1 0

3 Reasons America May NOT Be In The End Times (Prophecy Points)

I like Greg Laurie's 3rd scenario as well. I mean, who wouldn't? But although America may not be mentioned in the bible by name, it is mentioned by its attribute of being the strongest military might on the planet. Study these 3 verses well and come to your own conclusions.

Ezekiel 28:7-9
"Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness. They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas. Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am God? but thou shalt be a man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee."

If you notice the "him that slayeth thee" part (the antichrist, who is possessed by Satan himself), you will learn that the one who does the slaying will be a mortal human being, who comes from among the "strangers, the terrible of the nations".

eschatologyguy 9 Mar 13
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

After watching this video I am assured that he probably missed something whilst reading the bible, for America is in the End Times Prophecies.

Those that are mentioned by name which the Messiah Personally deals with when He returns are the ones that are destroyed.

@eschatologyguy I don't know which ones that you are refering to. I'm refering to the ones in the book of Revelations

@TheWanderer Isaiah 13:1 onwards, Isaiah 19:1 onwards and Isaiah 21 has several "the burden ofs" in it. And other parts of the O.T., which can be taken as the literal parts of end time prophecy. "The burden of Egypt". "The burden of Damascus". The 83rd chapter of Psalm. The lone chapter of Obadiah. Ezekiel. Amos, Zacharia. We may just pass them over as their ancient names are being used (e.g. "Elam' is the pre-Persian name of Iran, Magog is the pre-Scythian name of the Turks, etc.) and without a little research they become just meaningless names to us.

The book of Revelation (singular) is giving us believers the big picture, but in allegorical form. Without the inputs from the O.T. (and even in the N.T.), we will fail to grasp what the last book is really talking about. As for the timeline, everything falls into place if a student of prophecy can fully grasp the last four verses of Daniel 9. Why are we reading from all over the bible for just one topic, some may ask? It is because the message for any particular topic or doctrine has been spread throughout the bible, to allow it to resist malicious editing. A quick example would be the Jehovah's Witness' editing in John depicting Jesus as "a" god. But because the teaching of the Trinity is all over the bible, they have failed.

Isaiah 28:9-13
"Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts. For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little: For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people. To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear. But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken."

Going back to the book of Revelation, we must remember that much of it is allegorical representation of literal inputs that are in the other parts of the bible (but now linked together to form the bigger picture). Failure to grasp this makes us prone to Eisegesis (personal interpretation) in our studying the last book. You might have heard the dictum that the bible must be made to interpret the bible. Hope this helps.

Recent Visitors 4

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 139Top

Moderators