slug.com slug.com
1 0

The Antichrist Revealed | Tipping Point | End Times Teaching | Jimmy Evans

Matthew 24 and Mark 13 are both talking about the same event, which is still to come. This "abomination that causes desolation" is the harbinger of the second half of the seven week tribulation, which is the Great Tribulation. But Luke 21:20-22, on the other hand, is prophesying about what happened in 70AD. A lot of prophecy teachers miss this. Also, Evans talks about the antichrist coming out of the "regions of the old Roman empire." Possibly. But where does it say this in the bible? What the bible says is this "chief prince" Gog (Ezek 38 and 39) will come from Meshech and Tubal, in a region of Ionia which is now part of modern day Turkey. Another thing is that all the nations named in the bible that will go up against Israel are all currently Muslim countries. That the "Roman empire" has to be revived is where the Western-centric antichrist interpretation all stems from. I'm not saying Evans is wrong, just showing an alternative view.

Vid 22:58 mins.

eschatologyguy 9 Oct 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Matthew 24 was fulfilled when Jerusalem was invaded. Those who knew what was happening fled to the hills of Judea. Not saying it couldn't have a double fulfillment though. Like "Out of Egypt have I called My son."

REN777 Level 7 Oct 25, 2021

Luke 21:20-22 was the specific prophecy for the sacking of Jerusalem in 70AD. Vespasian and his son Titus and their legions arrived as early as February of 70AD to lay seige to Jerusalem on orders of Nero when word reached them that Nero had died. Vespasian went to Rome to grab the empire for himself, leaving Titus and the Roman legions waiting. It was this lull, and the sight of the camps, that reminded the Christians to get out of Jerusalem. Matt 24 and Mark 13 make no such allusions to these soldiers' camps about. If you must think of Matt 24 and Mark 13 as specific to 70AD, at least know it doesn't end there. That "abomInation" event triggers the worst time in human history, which has not happened yet. You have it right about double fulfilments of prophecy. Some call it the "duality" of scripture, with a near future and far future fulfillment. I suspect there is a reason for this, as well as for God speaking to us in parables, and prophecies seemingly jumbled up on purpose. There are principalities in the unseen realm who are fishing for information. Of course God can destroy them right now, but knowing His character, He doesn't change the rules mid-stream. And these principalities cannot know everything or they Jim Jones everyone in their "jurisdiction." God wants more people under them (they are the current rulers of this world, aren't they?) to be reconciled to Himself. But that door is fast coming to a close, when the "fulness of the Gentiles be come in," which can happen without warning.

@eschatologyguy something invisible is going on. Evil is on a very long leash right now.
I wonder if God has been hinting about His plans and Satan demanded a chance to test God's people. Which the Lord in His wisdom granted. Like Job.

@REN777 Personally, I don't think God hints at anything to the Adversary. He does, however, give lots of those to the diligent in humbly studying His word. The level of insanity going on right now is of biblical proportions, and I believe due - in no small part - to the efforts of these unseen beings.

Backtracking a bit, the authority of these watchers started when God "divorced" himself from the nations after the Babel debacle and assigned the peoples to the different "watchers", which we read in Deut 32:8 (only in the ESV, which was translated from the Septuagint. The Masoretic text appears to have been "tweaked" in some parts by some first century scribes and rabbis). Christ's crucifixion is central in the drama of God's recovering the remnant of the nations to Himself, and Christ's resurrection is likewise central in the disanullment of the watchers' authority. They've not given up and have clung on, but they will die like men when they possess the leaders of the coming Magogian invasion of Israel (Psalm 82; Isa 14), before they are bound into the pit where the fall. At least that's how I read the text.

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 139Top

Moderators