slug.com slug.com
2 2

Noor Dahri ~

Visited Aqsa Mosque and Kotal (wailing wall) and prayed in both places.

I was so ashamed of to see that I had free access to any Jewish religious area in Kotal to pray and no any single religious Jewish ever bothered to stop me but Jewish weren’t even allowed to come closer to Damascus Gate! (One Jewish came close and said “God Bless you” when I was filming video).

Where is freedom of religion and expression. We Muslims have right to go anywhere in Israel but Jewish people have no right to even go to certain areas of Jerusalem. This is the great example of Muslims Apartheid in Jerusalem.

[facebook.com]

Weltansicht 8 Aug 21
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That problem will soon come to an end, especially with the realization that the land promised by the Lord was to Abraham's Seed (singular). "And the Kingdom shall be the Lord's" (Obad 1:21).

Eschatologically, this is what I see will be happening:

1. The pre-70th week Obadiah war happens when those "who were at peace" with Israel stabs her in the back and initially prevails against her (v7). But Israel rallies and ends up possessing "their possessions" (vss 17-21). This would undoubtedly include Judea and Samaria where the Palis are. Abrahamic accords setting the stage for v7's fulfillment?

2. The Palis would actually enjoy Israeli administration. That's why we read in Isaiah 14:29-32 telling them not to rejoice because the "rod of him that smote thee is broken." Why? Because out of the North will come a smoke" that will destroy them. I suspect they will be gassed by their co-religionists from the North, and the deed blamed on Israel: the perfect pretext for an all out invasion of a 200M-strong army.

3. Egypt, already in Israeli hands after Obadiah, reverts back to the control of the "willful king" (Daniel 11:42). The Arabian peninsula, however, remains in Israeli hands (Dan 11:41). This enables Israelis to flee to Petra (the distance in Rev alludes to Petra).

This suspected gassing will likely coincide with the abomination that causes desolation event, which is why Yeshua warned His Jewish audience that those who live in Judea in Matt. 24:15-21 to flee posthaste.

Perhaps. But everything/everyone may be in a crucible. With 69.5% of the world's population infected with covid inoculations and the current Israel population is somewhere between 78% and 100.5% infected, and most of the Palestinians are not infected at all; well...Consider Malachi 3:3 and Proverbs 25:4-5

The month of Elul is approaching (and yet another celebration start on Shabbat 🤔) and it is said that the king goes out into the field and if he is found, your request will be granted. Consider Jeremiah 33:17

All it will take is for the king to stand up, thereal Moshiach, and people will start heading for home especially if the current residents are all croaking from voluntary infection and drowning in secularism. Only problem is, Moshiach is supposedly most humble, like Moses; and if this is so, not many will want to stand up and probably become the most hated person on the planet. Making the worldwide disgust, animosity, and maledictions upon Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates, Pfizer, governments and a whole host of others seems like a childish grade school disturbance.

Maybe you have seen Simcha Jacobovici before?

@Weltansicht

Consider Malachi 3:3 and Proverbs 25:4-5

I think these are not incongruous with Amos 9:10 and Zach 13:8. Jacob's Trouble would conceivably be the crucible and the refining fire. And, yes, everyone is/will be in a crucible.

Making the worldwide disgust, animosity, and maledictions upon Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates, Pfizer, governments and a whole host of others seems like a childish grade school disturbance.

All of these names will be brought low. They will be "as they were not."

Israelis who refuse to go home will be brought home. There are passages in the NT of angels bringing in Israelis back to the land "from the nations," so I think there won't be a choice on the matter. The real Moshiach will return after being petitioned to come after much affliction (Hosea 5:15). The false moshiach will come in and just present himself at the start of the 70th week by confirming a week-long covenant (Dan 9:27). Be careful not to pick that one. This false moshiach will bring a false peace of 3 and a half years. And then 1 Thessalonians 5:3 happens.

"For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape."

The real Moshiach will not be a "teddy bear." He will be a grizzly on the Day of the Lord. He returns to judge the nations. And, as we read, this includes Israel. Ever wondered why He will judge Israel as a nation? Don't you think it's for the same reason as the cause of the Diaspora in 70AD? That would be a thought, right? That is why we read in Amos 5:18-20

"Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light. As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him. Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?"

Every person, seen or unseen, will be humbled and will bend the knee. Rabbis who proscribe the reading of some "controversial" parts of the Torah are like the Catholic Church banning the reading of the bible - its all about control. From as far back as Exodus 19:6, God had already made known His plan to make Israel a nation of priests. Don't you think you should be able to read all of scriptures without the threat of curses?

As for the so-called "lost" tribes, they are already in Israel. (1) It is conceivable that the more conscientious from the North moved to the South and the more Liberal from the South moved to the North before the Assyrian invasion. (2) Then Ezek 37 gives us a picture of 1948 (and maybe earlier). (3) Finally, those angels who will be snatching Israelis from around the world to take home, I think that closes the loop. If the Assyrians sought to kill them all from the Northern kingdom, they would have killed them on the spot. They're not lost. They're mostly home. Just curious: would a typical Israeli still know from what tribe s/he had come from? Like, would you know?

@eschatologyguy well most know what tribe Levites are from obviously. Most align themselves with Judah from all the tribes, all the way back to David's days: and most Cohens know what they are. Scripturally the tribes got swallowed up or gobbled up when they got taken out of the Land. Thus the video and the search motive & quest. Kind of like the national geographic documentary that went looking for the most likely candidate of the original source human without any genetic variations, and they found him in central Asia.

However for Israelis & Jews, it is simple with the mother's mitochondrial DNA. There are four of them for Jacob's wives. 2 wives share a common mother. Leah had 7 children, 6 sons. One of them is Levi. Rachel had 2 sons, & Joseph had an Egyptian wife & 2 sons Manasseh & Ephraim.

Leah's son Judah has a double helix from his indiscretion with Tamar and had twins. Perez & Zerah.
The House of David will be the only one with the mitochondrial strand of Ruth, a Moab woman. Israel did not intermarry with Moab because of their malcontent mistreatment of the wandering Jews and for cursing and bring Balaam upon them.

If you are curious as to what Israelis think & feel, I encourage you to check out Corey Gil-Shuster's YT channel

@eschatologyguy maybe this is insightful or helps?

For sure the descendants of Abraham, through Isaac and through Jacob. Wouldn't that be a loaded question that was asked in the video? At any rate, there is Romans 11:25, which should open eyes when that time comes.

As for the first video, it doesn't play.

Perhaps it's time to unleash the Kahanists. I bet they'd have a solution!

sqeptiq Level 10 Aug 21, 2022

Recent Visitors 5

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 139Top

Moderators