slug.com slug.com
52 12

Is it fair to call AOC a "Fucking Bitch"?

A few days ago, it was alleged that Rep. Ted Yoho of Florida called Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez a "Fucking Bitch" after she said he was rude for criticizing her stance on crime and policing. According to the Urban Dictionary, a "Fucking Bitch" is "A female who victimizes people around her by using her evil thoughts and ideas to manifest misery around her because she feels better when others suffer." (see [urbandictionary.com] ). To others, a "Fucking Bitch", or the masculine "Fucking Asshole", is someone who focuses on the negatives of others and disregards the positives.

As you know, we don't allow ad hominids here on this site as it doesn't foster conversation and civility - especially when people are anonymous and not face-to-face. We would also like to see our political leaders to be respectful of each other. However, sometimes heated emotions do cause us all to short-circuit civility for expediency.

Does AOC appear to enjoy picking on Conservatives or is this more a Conservative bias towards anyone who disagrees with them? Is there something different between AOC being called a "bitch" and Trump being called an "Asshole"? All fair in politics, love, and war?

Is it fair to call AOC a "Fucking Bitch"?

• 38 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 9 votes
  • 19 votes
  • 7 votes
Admin 8 July 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

52 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

His language wasn't filthy enough.

More than fair. His language should have been filtier.

I wrote a famous essay that is apropos to this topic:

The case for being a pernicious bastard - [17gen4.com]

The real crime is that AOC is called a Congresswoman to begin with. It is possible that she might be more comfortable making me a sandwich. I don't know. AOC did not go from 'bartender' to 'wearing glasses as part of her costume as a Congresswoman' as a result of any merit. She won a contest. She did not learn anything and does not know how to do anything.

From my essay:

'When substandard behavior, merit, and achievement is obvious, like in the case of AOC and other identity politicians, criticism of the individual's performance becomes a racist action in itself. Feelings of inferiority are one of the primary drives in the advancement of the narrative of Leftism.'

We arrived here as a society through deference. The time to be pernicious bastards is upon us. Politeness as a replacement for requiring manners from those who refuse to assimilate with traditional American values has gotten us into a lot of trouble.

[17gen4.com]

RAZE Level 7 July 25, 2020

Rep. Yoho claims that what he said was "This is just such friggin' BS!"

Is that true? Did AOC mishear him? Is AOC lying, like the time she had a photo taken of her looking through a fence and "crying" while pretending she was looking at an immigration detention center (which turned out to be an empty parking lot)?

Good points - she also said people at border detention facilities were 'drinking out of toilets.' She is a fraud.

The Left does this - what I call 'identity flopping' like 'flopping' in basketball when they have nothing else to say. 'I can't defend my point so instead I am going to be offended by something you said.'

Get used to the real world. I'd say, "She's a fucking moron rather than bitch. But I want to see her reelected because she does provide us with such hilarity. GO AOC!

Actually I just watched her on the tube and I need to take back what I just said. Not only is she a fucking bitch she's also a fucking communist.

she is SO evil!

bastion Level 7 July 25, 2020

That's nothing compared to what she has said about Patriots like me. She looks at us with contempt, and disgust. She has said far worse about our president. Don't dish it out if you can't take it

Kheare Level 7 July 25, 2020

My only complaint would be that "Dumb" should have been inserted between those two words to describe her.

Who cares she is just part of the clown show of politics.

wolfhnd Level 8 July 24, 2020

Where can I find a video of the incident... or at least a transcript? It's difficult to judge a situation from what (biased) witnesses say about it.

My Mother taught us: Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me.

Was a bad action, a gentleman should control himself, even with an arrogant puppet. In the middle of Democrats supporting negative activities around the country, decorum should be kept in the House.

@Header
Conservatives have been “Holding to a Higher Standard” for Decades.
Consequently the DemLeft has been kicking their asses ... for Decades.

When the Gloves come off, people start paying attention.
People rarely bet on the one that gets their nuts kicked up around their ears.
It may be that Conservatives come out holding the high ground, but they look like their nuts are earrings.

Part of our problem today is that Conservatives have to start fighting Fire with Fire and they’ve got to start NOW.

@Bay0Wulf
I completely agree with you. Unfortunately, the time has come for Conservatives to use whatever tactics that will destroy Leftists.

In case anyone thinks that discordant language in the Senate is a new thing - something that didn't happen back when... Here is a Wikipedia entry on the caning of one Senator by the hand of an other Senator.

[en.wikipedia.org]

Polity, carefully chosen words, collegial regard and decorum are luxuries given to the Ambassadors - the men and women who are assigned to the diplomatic work of foreign relations.
The legislative chambers on the other hand have always been a veritable cauldron of Inflamed and Impassioned discord. Name calling is nothing new in the Legislature.
AOC can take it - and if she can't then she is in the wrong business. No doubt AOC can give back in kind - she was a bartender in her previous life after all.
This kind of thing does not shock me - in the least. But then I'm a man who came up blue collar - former steel plant worker - fan of boxing...I've been wearing "big boy pants" since I was a small boy. so it takes a lot more than this silly spat and name calling between AOC and anyone else to "trigger my anger".

And in case anyone thinks that bitter rivalries and feuds didn't happen before now: Try this one on for size:

The Burr–Hamilton duel was a duel fought at Weehawken, New Jersey, between Vice President Aaron Burr and Alexander Hamilton, the former Secretary of the Treasury. It occurred early in the morning of July 11, 1804 and was the culmination of a long and bitter rivalry between the two men. Burr shot Hamilton, while Hamilton's shot broke a tree branch directly above Burr's head. Hamilton was carried to the home of William Bayard Jr. where he died the next day.

iThink Level 9 July 24, 2020

Not only is she a Fucking Bitch, her parents should be hung.

A hawt bitch, maybe. rawr 😏

Great subject of conversation. I loath her but at the end of the day, she is a citizen. Granted she's misguided, mean spirited, hateful. whose depth doesn't descend below articulate speech. She's only capable of parroting something that she's been told. All that being said, IF it actually happened, then it was wrong. I would never take her word that it did happen and would need to see evidence to believe it. I particularly enjoyed her speech as she's standing in one of the highest positions of power, proclaiming how all women are oppressed in a similar manner, everywhere. I know some women that would do better and would enjoy some of the oppression that she suffers from.

dbohler Level 3 July 29, 2020

I feel that this situation is not doing anybody favors. Recently, there was a press briefing with Kayleigh McEnany where a reporter called her a lying bitch. Did Kayleigh got on high and condemn this reporter? No, she moved on with the press briefing and answered other journalists in the room. Why did AOC make this a huge news worthy story?

Did we all forget about AOC calling out people who wanted to debate her as catcallers? I am very skeptical on her statements when she talks with the press. The press do love her, but why can one woman be called a bitch and not a peep. But with AOC we have to discuss it. She herself demeans a generation of people, specifically Millennials.

Bpocky Level 3 July 25, 2020

Context matters, and what does "fucking bitch" exactly mean? Those words are highly flexible and can mean a wide variety of insults, pejoratives or even complements.

AOC is an Alex Jones of the left. She is a master of getting attention and can resonate with her base better than anyone else. Like Alex Jones her ideas are positively batshit crazy but sometimes may identify a very valid point.

Maybe a complement from Cruz in that she is a worthy adversary? Of coarse her ideas are completely nuts and lethally dangerous if implemented.

It's "ad hominem," not "ad hominid." A hominid is one of the ancestors of humanity in ancient times, like homo erectus.

Just because she is uninformed and deceived does not justify calling her sexually active or a female dog

Struth Level 3 July 25, 2020

She is young and idealistic which fosters a kind of arrogance common among people who are certain of their beliefs. It can be said that anyone who is counter to your personal beliefs hates America. I don't think she hates America. She has a different vision for it. As with all visions, especially idealistic visions, they are flawed and if brought to being as the person sees it would be quite dysfunctional and quickly fall apart. Nothing we ever do will be perfect. Life just does not work that way. All dreams of thinking "If only people would follow this way, everything will be great." Never has worked and never will. Shouting and blaming won't make things better. Working together is difficult but has the potential to make things better.

Pand0ro Level 7 July 24, 2020

I don't think she hates America. She has a different vision for it.

Her vision is distinctly and decidedly anti-American. Think about it.

IMHO - NOBODY gets points for having strong convictions no matter their intent. The content and the very basis of their convictions are what matters. Think about that.

@iThink Each side thinks the other side is anti-American. That guarantees that what our enemies have been encouraging, mainly through social media, the tearing apart of America. Think about it. America wants to be the main power in the world and the way we pursue it is military might which costs trillions of dollars. Russia and others pursue their goal of coming out on top in a much less expensive way. Instead of them destroying us, they let us destroy us. It would be better if both sides realized this and turned the temperature down and tried working together, yes it will be difficult, against them so we may return to our former position of being a beacon of liberty and admiration.

I think not. that is completely uncalled-for.

Depends. If u SIMPIN' 4a commie, well suck a D*** & chock on it. All that said, we don't need to be dealing a leverage cards on us to extremists. Ain't playing Daniel in the den with 'em fake lions, cuz i shouldnt be trapped in the 1st place.
Random independent blk gal, NY

This seems like going to an extreme form of speech, just to get posts. Worked, too.

This seems like going to an extreme form of speech, just to get posts. Worked, too!

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 179

Photos 127 More

Posted by Admin Does teaching "white guilt" also cultivate a "white pride" backlash?

Posted by Admin Is it time to take a knee on the Superbowl?

Posted by Admin Why not equality right now?

Posted by Admin How's Biden doing?

Posted by Admin How many good friends do you have from other political tribes?

Posted by Admin What did Trump do, if anything, to incite violence?

Posted by Admin Is free speech dead?

Posted by Admin Under what time and circumstance is the use of violence warranted?

Posted by Admin Now what?

Posted by Admin What do you expect to be achieved by this week's pro-Trump DC rally?

Posted by Admin What did you learn in 2020?

Posted by Admin Should pedophiles be allowed to have "child" sex robots?

Posted by Admin Do you have a "line in the sand" regarding political or social change?

Posted by Admin Should big tech firms hire more Blacks and Hispanics?

• Top tags#video #media #racist #world #biden #truth #government #liberal #racism #democrats #conservatives #society #politics #community #youtube #justice #IDW #hope #friends #videos #Identity #FreeSpeech #Google #book #policy #vote #Police #conservative #evidence #culture #violence #reason #economic #USA #liberals #tech #Socialmedia #money #god #guns #gender #whites #campaign #population #laws #religion #TheTruth #equality #democrat #Christian ...

Members 9,848Top