slug.com slug.com
2 1

This is Why The Devil Hates The Jews | Tom Hughes with Olivier Melnick (29:17)

Is God chastising the Jews? You bet. Is it right that we should be celebrating the chastisement of the Jewish people? No. Read Ezekiel 25 thoughtfully for the answer to this question. All this Jew hatred culminates in Zach 12:3. Then the chastisement will end in Zach 12:10. And that's in less than 2 decades. Then nations will be judged (sheep and goat judgment) on how they treated the Messiah's brethren in the flesh during the Great Tribulation. They. will. be. reconciled.

eschatologyguy 9 May 30
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

well.....my rabbi went off on a tangent from canadian prepper & a thousand days left....

let me get back to you on this one....it's been a very long day amongst other problems in my personal realm......

but off hand, all I can tell you about is the Devil's Bris....

a thousand days left...

To the big T? Hosea is talking about the binding up (of wounds - analogous to a reconciliation and a restoration which should be after the big T), which will be two "days" (Psalm 90:4) after the smiting. Which I believe is from the date when the second temple came crashing down - Aug 6, 70AD. The 9th of Av for that year?

@eschatologyguy not sure....I can find August 10, 70 A.D. to be a friday using gregorian calendar and that was the full moon and to be the 9th of Av....

@eschatologyguy 13:22 long & the siege one is @45 minutes

@Weltansicht

I can find August 10, 70 A.D. to be a friday using gregorian calendar and that was the full moon and to be the 9th of Av....

I got the Aug 6, 70AD as being the exact date of the 2nd temple's destruction from two good sources. Maybe Aug 10 has other significance related to the seige? Although Titus and his legions of Middle-Eastern conscripts were encamped outside of Jerusalem by as early as February, it took them a while before they could start with the actual seige because Nero had died and Nero's marching order to sack Jerusalem was put on hold until the next emperor took over. As it was, Titus' father Vespacian became the next emperor and sent word to Titus to continue. Titus technically bacame a prince while encamped outside Jerusalem, fulfilling the prophecy in Daniel 9:26

"And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined."

But the emphasis in this verse is on "the people of the prince that shall come." We also learn that among the legions Titus brought with him were 3 cohorts of Assyrians who were tasked with the temple's destruction.

More on the role of the Assyrian.

" DID ASSYRIANS INVADE EGYPT AFTER JOSEPH DIED?"

@eschatologyguy this is what i went by #1

#2 chabad is only like for birthdays of people not research

#3 wiki ~ i'll get back to that one

it's too hot for me its 84F & 55% humidity... its like 29C

@Weltansicht We have 29°C as of now. By 12nn it will be 31°C. The hottest we've experience in my living memory was 38°C, way back in the 90s. Over here, it's always humid. But it's cooler as you go higher up in elevation and under the shade.

@eschatologyguy I was referring to in the shade here lol our old record for the day here was 105F @ 40C, that was several years ago then the next day it was the record coldest at @5C not unusual though to go from air conditioning to heater the next day lol

@Weltansicht We have more stable temperatures in the tropics then.

@eschatologyguy Yeah. Here in Arkansas we can get all 4 seasons in one day. 😹🥸🤪

The delta produces the most rice in America, most goes to Japan, so it is stable.

We can get hurricanes and the typical season start today; and Oklahoma tornado alley comes our way a lot. We can get the cold weather from the Rockies dependent upon the jet stream.

I remember one time there was a color coded chart of the temperature that was 0F in the NW corner with 8 or 9 bands of colors across the state, to the 90s in the SE corner of the state.

A Jewish grocer once sold the Devil 11 bagels as a dozen, and the Devil's felt vindictive ever since.

sqeptiq Level 10 May 30, 2022

Recent Visitors 4

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 139Top

Moderators