slug.com slug.com
2 2

A Threat More Dangerous Than Nuclear Weapons | Jimmy Evans with Pastor Billy Crone
Note this appears to be a large recording that starts with some weird electronic music. Move the start of your listening in what appears to be 5 minutes but the meter says 43:13. THAT's where I began. This is fascinating stuff about hidden current state of AI and where it is very quickly going, and remembering Stephen Hawkings saying AI would destroy man. They also make reference to Daniel, Chapter 12

Pastor Billy Crone is the Senior Pastor of Sunrise Bible Church in Las Vegas, NV. The other website he mentioned is here. All videos are free or free downloads
[getalifemedia.com]

toronto_Georgia 8 July 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As I was listening to this, my mind was also racing trying to connect to what passage in bible prophecy that this can be linked to other than Daniel 12:4, and tried as I would, I could not find any. The mechanism to control who buys and who sells might be run by AI, but the bible tells us that it will still be a man who will direct the whole operation, and not a machine. A lot of Crone's listeners now think it will be a machine.

He also mentioned Revelations Chapter 13.

Interesting. I didn't get that impression, rather to my mind he intimated AI would be the MECHANISM to do it, not the actual "runner" or "antichrist". People interpret things in a thousand ways and so many do not listen closely but allow their minds to run crazy tangents part way through hearing something. Kind of like people too busy trying to think of their answer or their attack rather than really listening to what is being said. Go figure.

I did go to his website and it appears all of the videos and recordings are free. That is a good thing as profit does not appear to be a factor.

I went to the "contact" page and there is a short bio of him.
[getalifemedia.com]

@toronto_Georgia you got me. I didn't finish the video 😊 Maybe Crone finally did turn his listeners' attention back to the Assyrian later in the video. Crone and Evans subscribe to what you might call Cold War Era Russia-is-Magog Euro-centric eschatology, and that interpretation is cringy to me 😁 What I subscribe to is what the text actually says, which never talks about "kings of the West," just kings of the East. The names of the nations actually mentioned in the end time text in Psalm 83, Obadiah (and other minor prophets) Ezekiel 38 and 39 etc are all currently Muslim nations. Even Rev 13's beast with 10 crowns alludes to the 7 empires (the Grecian empire had broken up into 4, thus making it 10) that had at one time or another subjugated Israel. And these empires' geographical areas of domination are all currently Muslim nations. Alexander the Great had reached Northern India and if you notice this area is also currently Muslim.

My personal view is that when the Assyrian finally enters the stage, he will likely also be the Islamic Mahdi, and the entire Islamic world is programmed to follow him in submission. They will have the world's steering wheel for 7 years (where the no buying and no selling without the mark takes place) and all hell breaks loose in the 2nd half of that 7 year period. They will be defeated by these "7 shepherds and 8 principal men" (Micah 5:5-6) who I believe fit the bill of the "strangers, the terrible of the nations" in Ezekiel 28:7 and 31:12. The Assyrian will be captured and killed (Isa 14:16), but the world is not out of the woods yet. There is this mysterious 45-day "waiting period" in Daniel 12:11-12, which I suspect will be the time where these "Terrible of the nations" turn on each other with nukes. "Unless these days were shortened, no flesh will be saved" comes to mind. 45 days of full blown nuclear exchange. Nuclear winter. Isaiah 25:5 and 29:5 might be giving us this picture. "The sun will be darkened, the moon turned to blood" and all that stuff. And it will be in that scenario when the Lord returns "with all His saints."

So whether or not AI will play a role doesn't really make a big difference, because there will be 1.7B snitches who will help enforce the no buying or selling without the mark mandate in the belief that doing so will get them into paradise.

AI is fixin' to put us in robotic chains.

sqeptiq Level 10 July 14, 2022

Stephen Hawkings saying AI would destroy man. I would say he was right.

Recent Visitors 6

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 139Top

Moderators