slug.com slug.com
7 26

Do I regret leaving the left? One year later.

ariellescarcella 7 Feb 15
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just saw your 'duh' video about islamofacist homophobia. I left the left two years ago over that .... the way the left silences and mistreats ex-muslims. I just came to this site I've never heard of to tell you that your video is so brave. Been knowing about you for years but back in the day you were what they now call "influencers". Thanks for being brave enough to carve out your space...the left left us, and there are a lot of us. You are to be commended for sticking around despite the fact that things are not nearly so much fun anymore. I remember how it used to be. HUGS.

Hows the grift working out for you? Seems if you post on here things aren't really working out for you?

The MAGA cap stuff is going to age terribly. Good luck with lol.

bastion Level 7 Feb 16, 2021

Um, you are posting on here...

@Carrypeach i'm not trying to make a living off posting pro-trump videos.

Ariella is about five years too late with this stuff. She'll probably give up within a year.

Once upon a time the left was filled with critical thinkers like Chomsky and Lenin. Now it's filled with pedestrian and emotion-based thinkers.

For myself and others it is better to have fewer friends who can elevate your critical thinking skills and increase our levels of knowledge than to be accepted by people who believe two white rednecks wearing Maga hats attacked a gay black man at 2 am in Chicago because they recognized him from Empire.

@ThomasinaPaine wow you sound very intelligent.

There is a quote that covers this...
If not a Liberal when you are young you lack a heart, if not a Conservative when you mature, you lack a brain.

@ariellescarcella I agree with you completely. How more people cannot see the duplicity of the Progressive agenda, I do not understand. How do they not see identity politics as being anything but racist in its nature. The freedom to be the person you are, regardless of race, gender, orientation, or religion. Attempting to force individuals into monolithic blocks suppresses an individuals rights and supplants them with collective rights of the group. It seems that to the Progressive, believing in such a manner makes a person a member of the Far-Right, or Alt-Right. When in reality, it makes a person a member of the Center, whether on the Left or Right side of Center doesn't matter, you're still open to discussing issues in ways that aren't tied to race, gender, orientation, or religion. Thank you for coming out as you did last year, and thank you for posting this video to help promote more discussion.

"Isn't Moral Equality More Desirable Than A Forced Equity Of Result?"

You took the words out of my mouth. Over the last few months I’ve found myself leaning further and further away from the new liberals and often refer to myself as a centrist or moderate liberal. I just don’t ascribe the the notion that I have to agree with everything on the progressive left and am allowed to have my own identity and opinions.

Yup, same but, a decade ago! Those against freedom need to not have so much power. We are being overtaken by a minority! Ex-libs and old conservatives are on the same team!

one correction Ariel - "liberal" - classical liberal ideas and beliefs are NOT a new wave of Conservatism. Those of us who are seen as Conservative and who might identify as Conservative actually hold to Classical Liberal ideas. Not a new thing.

iThink Level 9 Feb 15, 2021

i know. im just saying that most people who are claiming the title of conservatives are classic liberals

The "liberal" agenda and narrative have been hijacked by regressive leftists, who regard classical liberals and centrists as "right-wing". This is not a healthy situation.

Are you a masjid Nawaz fan? You are right it's a terribly dangerous situation.

@Carrypeach Not a fan. I do respect his position on most issues.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 41

Photos 45 More

Posted by fthemediaI noticed with people who want to be the opposite sex as a trend or way of escape are mostly young girls aged 13-16, gay women with internalized homophobia, gay men with internalized homophobia, ...

Posted by fthemediaIs is horrible and sad that we live in a day and age where mental disorders are trendy and being a majority is demonized by the far left.

Posted by fthemediaThis 100% many don't and just want to share there story

Posted by fthemediaIt's like we are living in a irl cringe comp.

Posted by fthemediaWelcome to incel central. Free ignorance!

Posted by TheHerrDarkThat sounds about right

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by NaomiShould there be legal restrictions on trans athletes competing in schools?

Posted by Naomi"Super Bi", “Super Gay”, “Super Lesbian”... So, is there anything wrong with "Super Straight"? Are you offended by the term?

Posted by ariellescarcellaHow do we feel about this? "Men and the rest" Why do men get the "safe space" toilet when they are not the ones who generally at risk?

Posted by AtitayaWoah. This is beyond madness. 😂😂 “There’s a lot to unpack here.”

Posted by TheHerrDarkSince you are an expert, Doesn't this ad look like a woman taking her top off? Did the Oculus design and marketing team really go there?

Posted by TheHerrDarkRemember when the leftist said Trump would shake Hitler's hand?

Posted by ariellescarcellaMen in dresses. Good, bad? Who cares?

• Top tags#video #world #sex #reason #gender #community #lesbian #media #videos #hope #gay #society #youtube #friends #kids #rights #culture #Identity #LGBT #children #god #money #government #hell #conservative #truth #politics #Police #liberal #transgender #sexuality #Canada #biden #democrats #TheTruth #book #vote #progressive #Orientation #racist #Socialmedia #created #birth #feminism #fear #evil #mother #guns #lgbtq #death ...

Members 2,802Top