slug.com slug.com
31 7

How do you know if someone is projecting "hate" or "just venting"?

Anger and outrage seems to be at a post-millennial high... is it a sign of "hate" or "venting"? Does it matter if the statements are based on truth? Is one more dangerous than the other? Are actions of groups and protesters on the Left considered differently from those on the Right?

Admin 8 July 2
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

“Anger and outrage seems to be ... a post-millennial ‘high‘“ (There, I fixed it)
They have “created” new and novel meaning for old words.
They have conned many into believing that these words have a physical “presence”.
Like “Hate”.
A “Post Millennial” screams “Racist!!!”, “Hater!!!”, “Nazi!!!” in Your (Someone’s) Face ... in the Face of a Politician ... in the Face of “Joe or Jane Normal” and, for reasons I don’t understand ... except maybe for the lily livered, weak kneed, spineless politician ... everybody collapses to the ground in a fetal position covering their crotches.

How is it that these CHILDREN whose Entire Concept of “Punishment” is being put in “Time Out” have managed to CON So Many People LISTEN to Their Tantrums? REACT to Their Tantrums?
In fact ... So Many People PICK UP Their “Terms” and USE THEM?

Like this conversation ...
Are we being seriously asked to discuss THEIR Temper Tantrum WORDS as though it were a “Real Topic”?

I’ve been called many things in my life.
Standard reaction; “Oh ... Fuck You Asshole” and Ignore
Most of the things are true ... to some extent. SO WHAT?
When I was in 1st grade, I came home from school in tears because I had been called names. My Mom taught me; “Sticks and Stones ...” and that was that.

How is it people have empowered these worthless pieces of flesh ... these pussy hat, pajama kids, cuddly animal gotta hava “Safe Space”, Reject Peter Pan “Lost Boys”?

Rule One: If one of these wimps gets in your face, stiff arm them, knock them to the ground and walk right over them.
Rule Two; Don’t let them “Mob” you. USE Situational Awareness
Rule Three; Watch Your Back

If you have some of these LIVING with You ... its YOUR Fault ...THROW THEM OUT.
If you consider some of these “friends”, STOP!
If you have some of these for “Relatives”, SHUT THEM OUT!

In Actuality these people are KITTENS ... Pull Their TEETH, Strip Their Claws.

The NEXT Time Someone Gets In YOUR Face, Smile Sweetly and tell them to Shove Their Opinions and Fuck Off.

Anger is change, Sick of same shit you change. Fear, Overweight, Injustice, many more that pisses you off, Use anger constructively. Hate is truly something different, it can be Self destructive, slaughter, go to far, it bites you in the ass.

Use of many adjectives in posts. The more adjectives the more the post is pushing an agenda that has nothing to do with the facts of a situation.

Pand0ro Level 7 July 2, 2020

There are not many adjectives in this post, however. So I'm not sure why you are making this point here. This post is quite minimalist.

@curvycom The question was How do you know if someone is projecting "hate" or "just venting"? That is one way I know. I said nothing about the posts here.

My response is: what does it matter? Projecting hate? What?

It does not depend on the 'language used, and logic behind the statements' either.

We on the right hate the left, because we are right and they are wrong!

The left hates the right because the left are wrong!

Our hate is pure and justified.

Their hate is based on lies and calling people "nazis" and identity politics.

It's normal to hate people who don't look like you, no matter what the commie SNOWFLAKES say

bastion Level 7 July 2, 2020

Buy hearing the clarity of their argument...

Kliff Level 1 July 2, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 142

Photos 127 More

Posted by Admin Does teaching "white guilt" also cultivate a "white pride" backlash?

Posted by Admin Is it time to take a knee on the Superbowl?

Posted by Admin Why not equality right now?

Posted by Admin How's Biden doing?

Posted by Admin How many good friends do you have from other political tribes?

Posted by Admin What did Trump do, if anything, to incite violence?

Posted by Admin Is free speech dead?

Posted by Admin Under what time and circumstance is the use of violence warranted?

Posted by Admin Now what?

Posted by Admin What do you expect to be achieved by this week's pro-Trump DC rally?

Posted by Admin What did you learn in 2020?

Posted by Admin Should pedophiles be allowed to have "child" sex robots?

Posted by Admin Do you have a "line in the sand" regarding political or social change?

Posted by Admin Should big tech firms hire more Blacks and Hispanics?

• Top tags#video #media #racist #world #biden #truth #government #liberal #racism #democrats #conservatives #society #politics #community #youtube #justice #IDW #hope #friends #videos #Identity #FreeSpeech #Google #book #policy #vote #Police #conservative #evidence #culture #violence #reason #economic #USA #liberals #tech #Socialmedia #money #god #guns #gender #whites #campaign #population #laws #religion #TheTruth #equality #democrat #Christian ...

Members 9,848Top