slug.com slug.com
1 3

G7 to be replaced by D10 in the near future.
-- Revelation‬ ‭17:10-14‬
“They are also SEVEN KINGS. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while [...]

The ten horns you saw are TEN KINGS [...] who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast.

They have one purpose, and will give their power and authority to the beast.

They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

The change from the G7 to the D10... Read the news caption.

[atlanticcouncil.org]

toronto_Georgia 8 Nov 2
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When we attempt to interpret biblical text, we must read first what the text is saying in context with what the other passages of the Bible are saying about it. It doesn't help our understanding by trying to fit in a bit of concerning news into a prophecy where it could possibly fit in. Theologians have already established that the first five kings in Rev. 17:10-11 that had fallen were the empires of Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia and Greece. The "one is," the 6th or the existing empire as of John's writing was the Roman empire. The main bone of contention among prophecy buffs of today is whether the 7th and 8th kings or empires in the passage are (a) a revival of the Roman empire, or (b ) the Ottoman empire, which followed the Roman empire and was "wounded" in 1924 by the Brits and French and their empire broken up, and will be revived as the "8th" during or shortly before Jacob's Trouble, the 70th week of Daniel, or the Great Tribulation, however you may want to call it.

Apparently, what these prophetic passages are saying is that all these past fallen empires, or at least their geographic seats of power, will be revived "in one hour" and will be with one mind with this Assyrian (Micah 5:5) who will play the role of the penultimate bad guy in the last days. And will be destroyed together. One entriguing fact is that all of these geographical locations are all Islamic today. A little side note: the word "Greece" or "Grecia" in prophetic OT passages were translated from the word "Javan," which is from the region of Ionia, a region of the former Greek empire which is now inside modern-day Turkey.

Food for thought: this G7 (or was it G8?) turned D10, will it employ beheadings? Will it be thinking to change times and laws? Will it be worshipping a god of war? Because it says all that in Daniel and Revelation. As I see it, today's Marxists are just the enablers of this worse thing that is coming our way.

I read a great deal of the article posted, and it says G7 will continue to exist and D-10 will not displace it. D-10 has a different purpose and is war-like regarding developing a new economic and military structure, all to promote correction of climate issues and enforce militarily the move from state nations to full global governance of the new economic paradigm, the death of capitalism. There is and will continue to be an overlap of the goals and methods of both the G7 and D-10 organizations.

I had always wondered about the various numbers of kings or kingdoms and found it interesting that this new D-10's sudden emergence on the scene was directly related to that passage and according to the times we appear to be currently in, this D-10 does fit the description of "who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast."

I am not blessed with your knowledge and ability to connect so many passages throughout the OT and NT gaining substantially more clarity.

@toronto_Georgia

The parameters given by the prophetic passages that I mentioned talk about history, geography and the motives, characteristics and goals of the antichrist and the system that he will be leading.

I have no doubt that G7 and the D10 will have a negative impact on world events, as most organizations, being led by fallen humans, are bound to be corrupt. As we have already seen, even banks, big pharma, big tech, the media, academia, and even governments and their alphabet agencies have all already shown us clear glimpses of how diabolical and corrupt they are.

But are they the ones being referred to in Rev 17? Or in any of chapters of Daniel? Or Ezekiel? Or Zachariah? I don't believe so. They lack the historical, geographical and the motives described in the prophetic passages. Except maybe for Isaiah, on good being called evil, and in Matthew and Mark about people in the last days being lovers of self and haters of God, deceiving, and themselves also being deceived.

In my long years of studying prophecy, I have found out that patterns exist. For example, the first Globalist leader was an Assyrian named Nimrod. The last Globalist leader, which we refer to as the antichrist, will also be an Assyrian (Micah 5:5). And in between these two "book end" personalities, we learn that it was an Assyrian Pharoah (they had stealthily invaded Egypt as a group which the Egyptians called the Hyksos) which we only get a very brief mention in only 2 verses that started oppressing the Jews in Egypt (Isaiah 10:24 and 52:4). This ethnic group was also responsible for destroying the Northern kingdom of Israel, and 2 cohorts of Assyrian conscripts were tasked by Titus to destroy the temple in 70AD. It seems the Enemy is fond of using this people for his purpose. But they will be freed from this burden during Christ's Millennial Reign (Isaiah 19:25). Why am I saying this? Because the bible is telling us about it. The bible is telling us that the antichrist will not be a European nor a Russian. He will be a Middle Easterner - an Assyrian - who serves a god of war (Dan 11:38), who will think to change times and laws (Dan 7:25), and will enforce a peace covenant with many for seven years (Dan 9:27). And what of the empires mentioned in Rev 17? Their relevance is in their history of oppressing Israel. They will all be revived to go against Israel one last time so they can be destroyed together - at the same time and with finality - by Christ.

Recent Visitors 5

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 139Top

Moderators