slug.com slug.com
1 0

The following link is a lecture on Covert-19, but don't let that put you off. The data offered in the link is opposite the counterfeit version. The counterfeit version of Covert-19 is a scam, so what is the real story based upon actual facts that matter in the case? Do you ever wonder?

Dolores Cahill 22nd September 2020

Josf-Kelley 8 Oct 2
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In the Dolores Cahill video presentation above at Tme: 45:00 or so, mention is made of competitive banking by local people and a name was mentioned:

Professor Richard Werner

Also mentioned:

The German Sparcaster (Close Caption Spelling) Model

So...

[professorwerner.org]

‘Quantity Theory of Credit'

[postkeynesian.net]

I looked briefly into that data, which appears on the surface to be an effort to expose the falsehoods that prop up Monopoly Central Banking Fraud.

This is not that hard to know.

Everything Monopolized tends toward lower quality and higher cost over time in the absence of competition. Competition forces quality up to a practical limit (a limit imposed by nature) and competition forces costs down to a practical limit.

Monopoly = no force of competition = decline in quality/increase in price

Competition = no monopoly = increase in quality/decrease i price

That is not subject to argument, or if it is subject to argument (competition of ideas) what is the result of that argument other than: higher quality and lower cost?

Do you see?

Recent Visitors 1

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top