slug.com slug.com
2 0

From a source:

Josf-Kelley 8 Jan 15
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think we’re past hoaxes. This is the disinformation age: a little truth, a little plausibility, a few lies mixed in. No one knows which rumors to believe, or who they were originally meant to influence.

The truth is, the real focus should be on FEMA. Trump has issued an Emergency declaration for Washington DC in effect FROM January 11 until January 24.

It contains some strange language regarding an anticipated emergency stemming from the Biden inauguration:

“The President’s action authorizes the Department of Homeland Security, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), to coordinate all disaster relief efforts which have the purpose of alleviating the hardship and suffering caused by the emergency on the local population, and to provide appropriate assistance for required emergency measures, authorized under Title V of the Stafford Act, to save lives and to protect property and public health and safety, and to lessen or avert the threat of a catastrophe in the District of Columbia.”

Sounds like something more is anticipated than unruly protestors in the street. It invokes the Stanford Act, which can be found here.

[fema.gov]

Article V grants the president extraordinary powers in times of emergency.

These things are real.

Make of them what you will.

Online is saying it’s a hoax... with the very same picture
[wtol.com]

FEWI Level 8 Jan 15, 2021

The age of hoaxes is a hoax? At which point is it obvious that the authorities of hoaxes somehow manage to stay in business?

@Josf-Kelley I am so confused, bewildered and downright sad. Life is a hoax. Stop the 🌍, I want off.

@FEWI

How about a break?

@Josf-Kelley If something happens to that man, I can promise you one thing...80m might’ve voted for him but at least 1 million will be out for revenge. Mark my words!

@FEWI

I think that Steve Pieczenik offers a similar message concerning people:
[newswars.com]

@Josf-Kelley I hope he gets put on the roster!

Recent Visitors 9

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top